What's The Matter, Siwon?

SJ 2015 Greeting DVD

In case you didn't watch the links in the Foreword  ^^

Enjoy~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Can you get back to the dorm right after your rehearsal?” Leeteuk asked urgently as soon as Kyuhyun picked up his phone.

“Why, hyung? The cast of the musical is going to get dinner together and I want to go with them”, came Kyuhyun’s whine.

 

“There will be another time for that. Please, Kyuhyun-ah. You need to get back here and take care of your boyfriend.”

“Siwon-shi?” Kyuhyun said, completely surprised since he could not think of anything that could have happened to Siwon “What’s going on with him?”

Leeteuk signed dramatically “Well, he was shrieking and then screaming. And now he has moved on to bawling. We don’t know what to do, Kyu.”

 

“But what is the matter?” Kyuhyun insisted, running out of patience. But Leeteuk did not answer him. All Kyuhyun could hear was a faint yell which Leeteuk was definitely directing to someone near him ‘Just get into your room and close the door, Eunhyuk. I don’t know how to make him stop, alright?’

 

“Just get back here asap”, there was the last pleading and the line was cut off.

 

.

.

Kyuhyun was just standing in the middle of his dressing room and stared at his phone. There was a knock on the door and one of his cast-mates called out “Are you coming, Kyuhyun-shi?”

 

He reluctantly opened the door and showed a cute sad face “Sorry, noona-ah. Something urgent came up and I’m needed to resolve it.”

 

“Aw, that’s too bad. I hope you can join us next time, okay?” She gave him and tap on the shoulder and walked away.

 

‘Siwon, you better make it up to me’, Kyuhyun inwardly cursed.

.

.

.

.

“He’s stopped… for now”, Heechul informed after opening the door for Kyuhyun.

 

“Let me see what’s up with him”, Kyuhyun groaned making a bee line for his room. He hesitated with the door knob for a few seconds, afraid when he opened it, he would face the most troublesome boyfriend ever. Siwon always had the tendency to overreact and Kyuhyun had no idea what had set the supposed-to-be-the-manliest man in Super Junior off this time.

 

He opened it eventually and his eyes quickly caught on a figure lying on his bed. He could tell it was Siwon even in the dark and he was tightly clutching a pillow and whimpered something under his breath which Kyuhyun made it out to be something like ‘Why are you doing this to me, Cho Kyuhyun?’

 

“What the heck did I do this time?” Kyuhyun yelped loudly and at the same time, the light, making the Siwon startled and jumped.

 

“K-Kyuhyunie?” Someone was definitely felt like he was caught red-handed. “You’re back so early” It was more of a question than a statement.

 

Kyuhyun closed the door and walked to the bed with resignation on his face. “Leeteuk hyung begged me to come back here to take care of you so I ditched the cast on dinner”.

Siwon finally sat up and looked into his boyfriend’s eyes, “I’m sorry”, he muttered “I didn’t want them to call you.”

 

“It’s alright”, Kyuhyun actually could be very soft to a sad Siwon “Just tell me what’s wrong.”

 

Siwon immediately cast his eyes downward and bit on his lips.

“Siwon, tell me”. Kyuhyun pressed on.

 

“Okay… It’s been released”, Siwon murmured quietly.

 

“Don’t play the pronoun game with me, Siwon”, patience was really running low for Kyuhyun “What has been released?”

 

“The SJ 2015 Greeting.” Siwon groaned in frustration.

 

“So?”

 

“So? So?” And now he was yelling in Kyuhyun’s face. “”Have you even seen it Kyuhyun?”

 

“I’ve been quiet busy today, thank you very much”

 

“I’ll show you!”

 

.

.

.

.

.

“What’s the problem with it?” Kyuhyun asked when they were done watching.

 

Siwon had a shocked expression on his face, as if Kyuhyun must have been faking to not see what was so obvious to him.

“The problem is that, Kyu, you looked too cute in it! Too cute, I’m telling you!” Siwon gritted his teeth while slamming shut his laptop.

 

“And that’s not okay because…” Kyuhyun seemed to not grasp the situation with Siwon’s tantrum yet.

 

“I’ve checked the social media, Kyu! Fans are literally going crazy over your section! They are going on and on about how adorable you looked with that outfit and the stuffed animals and your expressions! They say your cuteness is overflowing and all the other stuff that… Arg!” Siwon fell back down to his pillow and screamed into it to express his frustration.

 

Kyuhyun was still confused and lost but seeing Siwon acting like this, he couldn’t help but deciding to sooth his boyfriend first. So his hands began to rub against Siwon’s broad back while he himself tried to force out the most comforting voice.

 

“Don’t sulk, Siwonnie. I hate seeing you so upset. It’s not such a bad thing for me to act cute once in a while for the fans, right?”

 

Siwon instantly flipped onto his back to look at Kyuhyun “I just want you to be that cute for me…alright?!”

 

Finally it dawned on Kyuhyun and it made him laugh. “Gosh you’re so silly!” And he immediately regretted saying that because Siwon instantly went back to his moping mode.

 

“Oh please Siwon-ah… Don’t ignore me”, Kyuhyun pleaded, nudging the older man. “It’s really not my fault… You looked so hot and handsome in it but I’m not throwing a fit because of that, you see…”

.

.

.

It took some more rubbing and sweet talk from Kyuhyun before Siwon finally relented and eventually turned around to pull Kyuhyun into his embrace.

 

“I guess I’m just too possessive over you…” He said, fingers touching the line of Kyuhyun’s cheek.

 

“Everyone knows that”, Kyuhyun cheekily replied “But you don’t have to worry about anything. You know there are many other aspects of me which I only show to you…” His hand trailed across Siwon’s chest in a slow manner.

 

That action triggered Siwon in the matter of seconds. “Oh yeah? And what are those aspects?” He moved his face dangerously close to Kyuhyun’s and his eyes were nothing but naughty and suggestive.

 

Kyuhyun giggled, “I’m all sweaty after the rehearsal so why don’t you join me in the shower and I’ll show you then?”

 

The hand on Kyuhyun’s waist clutched tightly before it let go and the owner of that said hand abruptly stood up from the bed, swept Kyuhyun onto his arms and headed for the bathroom almost instantly.

 

“No time should be wasted anymore”, Siwon excitedly exclaimed. .

.

.

.

Outside of the bedroom’s door, Leeteuk and Heechul who had had their ears pressed flatly against the surface, grimaced and grunted after hearing what was going on.

 

“Well, at least he’s not sulking anymore…” Leeteuk tried to look on the bright side but Heechul quickly snapped.

“But now we are going to be tortured by these two brats for the rest of the night!” He gritted his teeth and walked away.

 

So much for a peaceful night in Super Junior dorm…

 


~~~~~~~~~~

 

That's it! ^^ just a simple inspiration given to me from Kyuhyun's cuteness <3

Thanks for reading! Please leave a comment! :*