One

Love/Hate Relationship

Jimin's POV

I woke up on the couch. The sun was shining through the window. The first thing i thought was why the hell was I on the couch. Then it all came back. Jungkook was hanging out at my shared apartment with Taehyung. Usally when Jungkook comes over we just sleep together but this time I was on the couch. I headed towards the back to my room. 

"Jungkook, Taehyung! Wake up." I opened Taehyung's door room and saw him sleeping. He wasn't a heavy sleeper. I poked Taehyung's arm.

"Taehyung get up." He rubbed his eyes and yawned. He looked at me with the same expression he always gave me. "Hyung let me go to sleep." Taehyug hated getting up.

"It's noon already." I jumped on him. "Taehyungie, get up. Kookie's waiting for you."' Taehyung got up quickly. Taehyung always like Jungkook. But he was straight as he claimed. I was about to burst out laughing when Jungkook came in with no shirt on. Taehyung smiled at him.

"You guys are too loud. "I'm trying to sleep." Jungkook rubbed his eyes. He came over and laid on the bed. I watched Taehyung stare at Jungkook observing every inch of him. I pushed his arm and he woke up from his daydream.

"Kookie, get up." Taehyung shook him. I shook my head at Taehyung. Jungkook didn't like when people tried to wake him. Taehyung rolled his eyes at me.

"Come on, he wont do anything." Taehyung shook Jungkook again. "Get up sleepy head." Jungkook sighed as he got out of Taehyung's bed.

"You know, we could be out by now but you guys wanted to sleep." I said getting off of Taehyung's bed. Jungkook looked at me confused. "What do you mean?" Jungkook began putting on Taehyung's shirt. They always wore each other clothes. I thought it was cute so did Taehyung but he got tired after Jungkook continued taking his clothes.

"I was going to take you guys out to this cafe that just opened. It's supposed to be the best but we missed the opening." Taehyung shrugged as he looked throught his closet for some clothes.

"We can still go." Jungkook nodded in agreement. I walked out of Taehyung room. "Be ready in 30 minutes." I shouted. I could hear them groaning.


No One's POV

Jimin Jungkook and Taehyung got on the bus towards downtown.  "Jimin, thoses guys are putting on another show." Taehyung said pointing to a flier on a pole. "Hyung, we should go." Jungkook said examing the flier. "It starts at 7pm tonight."  Jimin bit his lip. "Um, sure, if you guys want to." Jungkook and Taehyung highfived. They always did when they got their way. 

"So where's this cafe?" Jungkook asked sticking his hand in his pocket. Jimin looked up. "Right there!" He grabbed Taehyung's hand who grabbed Jungkook's and ran towards the cafe.

"This place is huge for a cafe." Jungkook pointed. It was a two story building.It looked too fancy for them to eat there but Jimin said  that it was good. "How do you that this place is good?" Jungkook asked.

Jimin pointed towards a lady at the counter. "She's my mom's friend. Her cooking is the best." Jimin walked over to the counter. The lady's eyes brightened. "Jimin!" She said reaching over the counter to hug him. He hugged back. The lady looked at Jungkook. "Oh is this your special friend." JImin shook his head. Taehyung wrapped an arm around Jungkook's waist.

"No! He's just a friends." Jimin was blushing a little. 

"Oh I'm sorry, they're together." She pointed to Jungkoook and Taehyung. Jungkook's eyes widened once he realized that Taehyung's arm was around him. 

"No just friends." Jungkook said pushing Taehyung's arm away.

They sat down eating muffins and drinking tea. "So what are we doing after this?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung smiled brightly. "Lets go to the movies." Jimin shook his head.

"I dont have that kind of money Taehyung." Jimin told him. Taehyung rolled his eyes. Jungkook looked at Taehyung. 

"You said you would help me with my project." Jungkook reminded. "After this we can go to my house and finish my project. "  Taehyung sighed and agreed he would help.


At Jungkook's House

Taehyung sat on Jungkook's bed as Jungkook got the textbooks out. "So my project is due on Tuesday." Jungkook began opening his book. "Why are we doing it today, it's Saturday." Jungkook rolled his eys as he sat on the floor.

"I don't want to deal with this all weekend." Taehyung joined him on the floor. "Fine, lets do it." They sat their working on Jungkook's project. Taehyung got lost in Jungkook. "Taehyung, Taehyungie~" Jungkook snapped two fingers in front of Taehyung. He shook himself from his daydream.

"Oh sorry I zoned out." Jungkook smiled. "I saw." Taehyung read a passage as Jungkook read it in his head. "Jungkooie, can we take a break?" Taehyung whined.

"No, we have to finished." Taehyung whined. Jungkook pushed Taehyung playfully. "Im get us a drink be back." Taehyung walked down stairs and found some jucie. Jungkook came down after awhile. He sat across the table from Taehyung. "So we have three hours until that concert we should go back to my house after this." Jungkook nodded him agreement.

"You have something there." Taehyung told Jungkook. He wiped it but Taehyung like to tease. "Still there, i'll get it." He walked towards Jungkook and pretended to wiped it away. He leaned in and kissed Jungkook. He pushed Taehyung away quickly. "Im sorry." Taehyung jumped up and ran out the house.

Why did I do that. Im so stupid. He'll never love me.