Clingy Boyfriend Is Clingy

My Place, Your Place

“Siwon! Where’s the heck is my shirt?” Kyuhyun who had already sat up on the bed, looked down to the ground and yelled angrily. Next to him, Siwon yawned lazily while stretching. This person had the guts to even come closer to an irritated Kyuhyun and snuggled into his abdomen.

 

“How am I supposed to know that?” Siwon cooed cutely, trying to act all innocent but Kyuhyun knew better, of course.

 

“Give it back! I need to go home.” Kyuhyun heartlessly pushed the clingy man away from his body and regretted right away as Siwon pouted at him like a kicked puppy. Kyuhyun’s skin always had the tendency to crawl in horror whenever Siwon decided to give him the cute reaction. Seriously, in Kyuhyun’s eyes, Siwon could never be cute.

 

“I don’t have it, Kyu. You sure you didn’t carelessly threw it somewhere when you were so busy attacking my lips?”

 

Kyuhyun’s face literally turned red as he slapped Siwon’s muscled bicep.

 

“Shut up! You were the one who took it off.” He yelped accusingly.

 

“Not guilty”, Siwon said his last defense and turned his back on Kyuhyun, pretending to go back to sleep. Kyuhyun huffed at the stubborn man before reducing into his pleading self. He lied down behind Siwon and snuggled up to Siwon’s back.

 

“Please, Siwon-ah. I can’t go home without it”, Kyuhyun purposely fluttered his eyelashes against Siwon’s tanned skin to add extract effect and Siwon immediately turned around and wrapped his arms around Kyuhyun’s waist.

 

“Maybe I don’t want you to go home”, Siwon whispered with affection.

 

“Don’t be difficult, I have to go to work tomorrow”

 

“I can wake you up in the morning if you stay here”

 

“Come on, Siwon. Not today.” Kyuhyun murmured lovingly and ruffled Siwon’s hair. He honestly what had gotten into Siwon today. Usually, the man was always okay with Kyuhyun going back home after they were done making love. It seemed like Siwon was being extra-clingy today. “I’ll call you when I get home and we can talk until we both fall asleep, alright?” Kyuhyun promised.

 

Siwon pondered over the question a little bit and finally agreed. It was no use nagging anymore. If he pushed Kyuhyun enough, the younger man would turn evil and ignore him for real.

 

“Alright”, Siwon said, defeated. His hand reached down under the bed on his side and pulled out the shirt Kyuhyun was looking for earlier.

 

“Good boy”, Kyuhyun rewarded him a kiss on his lips and got up to fully dressed himself.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

There was a knock on his door.

 

‘Who would look for me at this hour?’ Kyuhyun wondered. He had just gotten back to his apartment for fifteen minutes and was going to take a cold shower before hitting his comfy bed.

 

He lazily approached the door and looked through the peephole.

 

‘The ?’ He yelled inwardly because it was not the time to disturb his neighbors with his swearing.

 

“Siwon! Why did you follow me here?” He grunted loud enough for the person on the other side to hear him.

 

“Can I stay over at your place tonight, please?” Siwon asked with the best cute voice he could muttered.

 

“Why?” Kyuhyun shrieked under his breath but Siwon could hear it anyway.

 

“It’s cold in my bedroom!”

 

“Use your blanket, then!”

 

“But I’m already here.”

 

“Then go back.”

 

“Oh come on, Kyu”, Siwon had come down to whining.

 

“No!” Came Kyuhyun’s strong rejection and he started to wonder why would he even bother to stand there arguing with this childish man in front of his door.

 

“I’m gonna stay out here until you let me in!” Now Siwon switched his tactic to threatening “And you know I can! I’ve done this before!”

Indeed Siwon had. Kyuhyun swore Siwon must have been the most stubborn, unreasonable and uselessly persistent he had ever known.

 

 

5 seconds…

10 seconds….

15 seconds…

 

 

“Fine…”, the door was finally opened and Kyuhyun instantly groaned at the grinning face.

 

Siwon happily skipped inside, leaving Kyuhyun behind to lock the door.

 

“You’re hungry? I’ll make you some late night snack while you go take your regular shower”, the way Siwon casually walked around his apartment like he knew the place inside out, irritated Kyuhyun… and kinda made him… content for some god damn reason.

 

So Kyuhyun ignored him and walked straight to the bathroom. Siwon better know what Kyuhyun would want as his late night snack without Kyu telling him…

 

 

.

.

Don’t get Kyuhyun wrong though! He didn’t exactly despise Siwon’s presence. But the younger man knew too well, them spending the night next to each other would definitely lead to more physical activities which would eventually make Kyuhyun loose his precious sleeping time.

 

 

Yet he guessed he knew what he was getting himself into when he agreed to go out with Siwon, who happened to live in the apartment across the hallway…

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

Just something that popped into my head so yeah… it’s pretty short, huh?! I’m thinking about making this a story with multiple chapters but it is just this for now. I'm still busy working on other WonKyu fics teehee ^^

 

Please let me know what you think by leaving me a comment! Thank you!