-insert title here xD-

Lost Love (Oneshot)

We sat on the grass, a red and white checkered cloth under us. The wind blew, calm and kind, touching our skin ever so gently. My head was on his shoulder. It fit perfectly in the crook of his neck, as if it was meant to be there. Inhaling his scent, I was immediately satisfied. It was like being in his arms was home to me. 

"____-ah," Minwoo said kindly, "Don't fall asleep on me alright?" he chuckled. 

"Neh. How can I when you're with me? I want to be awake every second I'm with you." I said. 

He chuckled again. "Ah... My jagi's sweet words." he cooed. I smiled to myself and snuggled with him some more. His hand wrapped around my shoulder tighter, like he didn't ever want me to leave. 

"Remember the first time we met, Minwoo?" I asked, now hugging his arm. 

"I remember very well." I giggled and he turned and put his head on my lap. Minwoo looked up at me with loving eyes as I blushed a bit. "Let's see..." he said, "Should I tell it?" Minwoo's eyes sparked at our silly memory.

"Neh~ It sounds better when you tell it." I smiled. 

"Alright, here we go...

It was the first day of school and I didn't know anyone yet. I was the new kid that everyone didn't really want to talk to. As I made my way to my locker, I put my head down. Being the quiet type, I didn't really want to talk to others. Soon, I found my locker with all my books already inside. I smiled at my new space and slid my backpack off my shoulders. I put the books that I needed into it and zipped it up. As I stood up, people started to notice me. I didn't like stares so I close my locker quickly and headed out the building. I wasn't watching where I was going and suddenly bumped into someone. 

"Ow!" I hear a girl shout in pain. I look to see a very cute girl with hair to her mid-back. It was done with part of her braided on one side and she looked adorabled. She looked up at me and fixed her crooked glasses. It was then when I got lost in her hazel brown eyes. I stared at them for a while and she looked in mine. Then, she cleared once which made me come back to reality. 

"M-mian." I said, quickly scrambling to help pick up her books that had fallen from her hands. 

She smiled, "Gwenchana. I'm pretty clumsy myself." She had the cutest eye smile I'd ever seen. I think I was gaping at her so she felt uncomfortable. "Umm... My books?" she said, holding two hands out. 

"R-right." I couldn't stop stuttering. Handing them to her, I bowed my apologies. 

"I'm ____. What's your name?" she asked. 

"I'm No Minwoo." I replied.

"Annyeong~ Are you the new student? I haven't seen you around before." she tilted her head to the side. 

"Neh.. That's me."

"Well nice to meet you." She held out her hand for a shake and a little bit of blush crept up her cheeks.

"Nice to meet you, too." I smiled sheepishly at her. Our hands shook and I felt some electricity shoot up my arm. I think she felt it too because she jumped at my touch. Building up the courage, I decided to ask her out. "Do.. Do you want to go to the coffee shop with me later?" 

She smiled and nodded eagerly. "I'd like that."

I sighed of relief and now, I'm with that special girl..." he finished with a smiled and reached up to poke my cheek. 

"Y-yah.." I smiled, touching my cheek. 

"Did you like the story?" Minwoo sat up and looked at me. I nodded. 

"I loved the story." I said, leaning in a bit to face him. Minwoo glanced at my lips and smiled as he looked back into my eyes. We closed the gap between us and kissed. It was a sweet and loving kiss, as if the memories of our first meeting was all in that one kiss. Minwoo put his hand on my head and the kiss deepened. Slowly, we lay on the cloth, still kissing. When we parted, his cheeks were as red as mine. I hugged him and lay there, kissing his cheek one last time. "Saranghae." I whispered, my head on his chest. 

"Saranghae." he whispered back. 

 

I felt a tear roll down my cheek as I slowly opened my eyes. My cheek was not on Minwoo's chest but on the red and white checkered cloth. I had been crying in my sleep as I dreamt of him. It was the only vivd dream I would remember because this was the day that Minwoo left me. It was the day Minwoo left our friends. It was the day Minwoo left this world. I sighed as I stood up to fold the cloth back up. It had been seven years since that day, and I would come every year just to lie in this spot and dream. And every year, I would have the same dream. Sometimes I thought that Minwoo would wait for me in this spot every year, to retell me the story, but I knew he was gone. I still loved him, I always would. Wiping my last tear away, I started to walk down the hill, never looking back because I knew I would cry again. Because of this, I would never see his ghost there, waiting for me, crying just like I was...

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE END! Kinda weird. Sorry about the ending if you didn't like. I tried my best to show what was in my mind, but I don't think it worked that well. Anyways... If you read it, hope you liked it :] Check out my other fics too ^~^ GAMSAHABNIDA! 

뿅~~~!