3 words

You don't love me

*Naeun's pov

I'm currently in the airplane with my dongsaeng. Her name is Oh Hayoung. She is 18 years old and currently following me everywhere. She loves me from the first day we met and I know it. I kindly rejected her when she confessed and stay as friends. I never said this to my love, but I promised to myself I won't love anyone else. I'm so excited, I can see her cute dimples again, her beautiful bare face. My parents informed her parents already, so I know she'll be waiting for me. Can't this stupid flight be faster? My hearts race at every though of her. I pull out my phone to see what time it is and smile stupidly at the wallpaper. 

a706846c2f30b8ea1c3b5b9b47b65e6c.jpg

 

"Unnie, wae? Why smile, is not your first time seeing that photo"

"It's just I can finally meet her now, I can hug her again, laugh to her stupid jokes and etc..." I'm so glad sometime that Hayoung is not a jealous kid, that she understands me. And even though I never tell her about my love, she doesn't ask. She said she wants to be a friend rather than lose me. If I hadn't love someone before her, I think I would fall for her. I feel sorry for her, so I will make her to go on blind date with my Busan caring sister, whom I know would perfectly fit for Hayoung.

 

Ladies and gentleman. Welcome to Seoul airport. The local time is 1PM.

For your safety and comfort, please remain seated with your seat belt fastened until Captain turns off the Fasten Seat belt sign. This will indicate that we have parked at the gate and that it is safe for you to move about.

We remind you to please wait until you are inside the terminal to use any electronic devices.

On behalf on Seoul Airlines and the entire crew, I'd like to thank you for joining us on trip and we are looking forward to seeing you on board again in the near future. Have a nice afternoon.

 

I can feel my heart beats fater than ever. I am not only excited to see her, but to see my parents as well as to breath air of my homeland again. I can tell that Hayoung feels the same.

We impatiently wait for our luggage and meanwhile I call my parents through 'viber.' They tell me that they're waiting with Namjoo. I could say that they are surprise by my high-pitch scream when they mention her name. And I can see her giggling next to them. Aish, I'm so embarrass.

I forgot to tell you about her. Her name is Kim Namjoo, we know each other since elemantary school. She is 1 year younger, but went to same class as me. We could refain that we are friends, but she prefers calling me unnie. I don't hate it, rather I love the fact that she calls me unnie, like we're really close as she doesn't call a lot people unnie. Our first impression of each other wasn't the best one. But through that we became better friends, for me my first love. I can't still believe myself I agree to leave her 5 years ago. I know it was for my benefits, but I should at least confess to her, so I can be sure that she wouldn't eye others. Talking about that, when I left she was dating Sungjae, I'm sure that they wouldn't last long. Just their fights are so stupid, they fight about everything, from the smallest thing... Everytime she came to me crying after getting in fights with him made me want to punch him so hard. He doesn't deserve her, this sweet girl, whom I love so much. I love being next to her, I cry when she cry, my heart ache when I see her broken. I just want her to be mine and only mine, so I can take care of her, hold her in my hands everytime I want. Kiss her, falling asleep with her in my arms. Makes her happy and never, never makes her cry because of me.

I was so deep in my thoughts when Hayoung suddenly wraps her arm into mine. We do that a lot anyway. We walk out to see our parents and HER. I run to her and hug her so she almost fall. But what is with her expression? She is not happy to see her? 

"JooJoo~ah, I miss you so much" I kiss her cheek. I can feel her blushing, who wouldn't.

"Unnie, where have you been, not contacting me? And who is she?" Is she jealous? I can feel her eyes tearing up.

"Oh, sorry, this is Oh Hayoung, my dongsaeng. Hayoung, this is Namjoo, my childhood friend"

 

*Namjoo's pov

OMG, there she is! My friend of my life, I couldn't sleep properly those years when she was gone. Knowing nothing about her, just through her parents and I didn't want to be bothersome so I didn't really ask about her, just when they voluntarly tell something about her to me. Everytime they did that, I just can smile, I wished I could contact her somehow so badly. Wait, who is that girl next to MY NAEUNIE? Wrapping her arms around my unnie? I hope they're not dating. I would run to her too, if that girl next to unnie wouldn't be there, I am too dumbfounded.

"JooJoo~ah I miss you so much" I can feel her hug and hug her back. I feel her kissing my cheek and my face turning red. Still dumbfounded, I ask a question without thinking much. 

"Unnie, where have you been, not contacting me? And who is she?" Asking in a jealousy tune. I shouldn't, that girl propably spend all her time with my unnie in state and maybe are a couple, meanwhile I am just a friend to her.

"Oh, sorry, this is Oh Hayoung, my dongsaeng. Hayoung, this is Namjoo, my childhood friend" Only donsaeng? Good, I have a chance. But I can feel Hayoung eyeing me and her eyes somehow saying that she loves Naeunie.

"Unnie, I hate you for not even contacting me" Now I am doing something surprising myself. Peck on her lips. I then realize myself and run away. Totally forgetting who witness it, including her parents. Now they'll think I'm disgusting, great, you just lose friend whom you love the most Kim Namjoo!

 

*Hayoung's pov

So that is the girl Naeun unnie left me for. I can understand that she falls for her. Her dimples are so cute and she is so pretty. What are you thinking about Oh Hayoung?! That is your unnie to-be-girlfriend. Shake your thoughts off. 

Unnie never actually tell me about her love, but it's so obvious. Just from her wallpaper always with that shortie, but cute girl. I'm not that stupid to not notice that my love is inlove with her.

Naeun runs to her, hug her and even kiss her. I'm so jealous right now, shake it off Hayoung, if you still want to be her friend. You will overcome it.

She introduces me as dongsaeng only, what was I expecting, she even rejected me. And that girl Kim Namjoo, she is just a friend? Unnie, everyone can see that is your crush. 

Wait wait, what is it? I'm taken aback. That Namjoo loves unnie too? 

Mission to get them together begin.

But why is she running away? Yeah, embarrassed. And even kissing infront of unnie parents, wow, what a courage.

Why is unnie standing there like a statue? Shouldn't she run after her?

"Naeun unnie, run after your love before you regret it."

She looks at me with wide eyes, dumbfounded that I know she loves her. I laugh at her.

"Do I look that stupid unnie? Without you telling me, I know you love her secretly."

"You're not jealous?"

"I told you already, I want to be your friend at least. Go chase your love and confess to her, I sense she loves you too, why else would she kiss you and I can feel her eyes ripping me when she saw us wrapping arms around each other."

"Thank you Youngie, I love you for being understanding." She kiss my cheek and run after Namjoo, making me go crazy. Why did she just kiss me? And even calling me by nickname.

I can feel someone eyeing me, I turn and see unnie's parents. Their eyes questioning me what just happened.

I tell them everything I know, from how we meet till her rejection because of her love for the girl that came with them. They feel sorry for me, but I just say that I'm happy to be her friend.

Then I notice someone walking toward me and greeting Naeun's parents and even me. She is cute shortie girl and her eye-smiles are so adorable.

"Hi, I'm Jung Eunji, wanna be friend?" And flash me her eye-smile. I'm melting.

 

*Naeun's pov

"Namjoo~ah wait"

I called her after talking with Hayoung. She is really understanding and I love having dongsaeng like her. Cutie Joo stop and just stand there. Now I'm walking to her and backhug her. I can feel her stiffened. I lean my head on her shoulder and just enjoy that moment for awhile.

"Naeunie" She interupt our short moment. She releases my hands around her waist, turn back and face me. I can feel my face reddened due to closeness between us. Btw I love hearing that name, no one ever call me like that beside her.

"Will you listen to my singing?" I just nod. She holds my hands and interlace our fingers.

After that she starts singing 'So Long'

Do you remember how you and I were so young and small?
We were always together, do you remember our friends who were jealous of us?

You held my small hand and protected me, always smiling only at me
Baby, we didn’t know back then, we were too young

You came to me, into my heart, as something more than a friend
Next to you, I hid my heart, hiding behind the friend label

Do you think of those days like I do sometimes? Do you remember
The nice breeze, the warm sunlight that shone on us? Do you remember

We resembled each other so much and you were my precious friend
Baby, that’s what I believed but you came to me and it was so strange

You came to me, into my heart, as something more than a friend
Next to you, I hid my heart, hiding behind the friend label

Honestly, I was afraid, I wasn’t used to my trembling heart when I saw you
Actually, I resented you for acting like everything was normal
Why didn’t you know my heart?

Feel me, feel me, tell me, tell me, love me, love me (though it’s too late)
Feel me, feel me, tell me, tell me, love me, love me (though it’s too late)

You came to me, into my heart, as something more than a friend
Next to you, I hid my heart, hiding behind the friend label


I can hear her voice shake. I can feel some of my tears while listening to it.

"JooJoo~ah...." But I was cut off by her index finger telling me to keep quiet.

"Unnie, listen to me carefully, I won't repeat it twice." She take a deep breath and continue.

"I miss you so much, how can you not contact me even once in those 5 years?" She sighed, her tears are around corner of her eyes and I feel sorry for her.

"I'm sorry" I mumble and hug her.

She enjoys that moment for a sec then starts whispering to my ears.

"Naeunie, I realize I'm inlove with you after you left my side. I always doubt it, but every single day without you was like hell to me. I didn't plan on kissing you today, but seeing you with that Hayoung girl make me jealous. Naeunie unnie, I don't want to hide behind friend label to be with you anymore. I want to embrace you everyday. I want to kiss you every moment. I want to see you fall asleep in my arm. Waking up next to you. Backhugging you when you cook for us. I want to do everything with you. I want you to be mine and only mine. I love you Son Naeun, my yeoshin."

I need some time to consume what she just said and she let me. My tears are naturally coming now. Not because I'm sad, but tears of joy. 

"Will you be my girlfriend unnie?"

I pull from her and look into her eyes. She is avoiding me, but I grab her face and kiss her. She then realize what I am doing and response. We pull out when we both need an air to breath.

"I would be glad to be your girlfriend baby. I love you too my kiddo."

I then hold her hand and lead her back to airport as she is still not believing this. Before we face my parents I kiss her again. This is definitely best day of my life.

 

THE END

 

 

 

Woah, almost 10 000 characters *_* At least I feel happy :) My heart <3 I wish they could really be real, like they're really cute. Naeun~ah, love Namjoo for me pls :3 Care about her, love her, kiss her, do whatever it take to make Namjoo happy :D

How do you like my story? xD I think I would do one-shot of 2Na/NaJoo more often :) Btw should I do epilogue for clingy Naeun and HaJi developing in relationship? 

And here are some of my lovely 2Na killing my heart <3

tumblr_n5p48qtwrE1rg5qcwo3_250.giftumblr_n5p48qtwrE1rg5qcwo1_250.gif

tumblr_ngh1ickCK61txrn2to3_r1_250.gif 

She looks so comfortable next to Naeun

tumblr_nh2xe1Qj0G1reqqm9o3_250.giftumblr_nh2xe1Qj0G1reqqm9o6_250.gif

Clingy Joo toward her girlfriend <3

tumblr_naspw0Nbli1rg5qcwo4_250.giftumblr_naspw0Nbli1rg5qcwo1_250.gif

Second Tom and Jerry couple hehe :D

tumblr_naspw0Nbli1rg5qcwo8_250.giftumblr_naspw0Nbli1rg5qcwo3_250.gif

tumblr_ngqrasrr9Z1s2wnlwo3_250.giftumblr_ngqrasrr9Z1s2wnlwo6_250.gif

Namjoo, you naughty girl xD

tumblr_mrc7h1fu5E1r3qio5o1_250.giftumblr_mrc7h1fu5E1r3qio5o2_250.gif

namjoo encouraging naeun to go ahead when she really doesn’t want to say ‘i love you’ to taemin. Namjoo's face says it all... And her hand....

tumblr_n1jdbmcwnF1s2wnlwo4_250.giftumblr_n1jdbmcwnF1s2wnlwo8_250.giftumblr_n1jdbmcwnF1s2wnlwo1_250.giftumblr_n1jdbmcwnF1s2wnlwo2_250.giftumblr_n1jdbmcwnF1s2wnlwo3_250.giftumblr_n1jdbmcwnF1s2wnlwo7_250.gif

son naeun; kim namjoo’s biggest bully, but is also the person who cares for her a lot.

tumblr_mwb0y6MOWe1rg5qcwo1_250.giftumblr_mwb0y6MOWe1rg5qcwo4_250.gif

Stay together forever huh? :)

tumblr_n0ul973Q9J1sgeiy3o2_250.giftumblr_neuh6jfU531tmdaugo1_250.gif

Such a weird way of expressing love xD

tumblr_mv09jbwWGg1sgeiy3o1_400.giftumblr_mv09jbwWGg1sgeiy3o2_400.gif

You know why? You read each other mind, cuz you love each other

 

tumblr_msm593dAAY1sgeiy3o1_250.giftumblr_msm593dAAY1sgeiy3o2_250.gif

No word have to be say

tumblr_msl9t219WP1sgeiy3o1_250.giftumblr_msl9t219WP1sgeiy3o2_250.gif

Naeun randomly dragging Namjoo away from her members all of sudden and does nothing afterward. Lol, you wanted attention? :D

namjoo’s failed attempt to kiss naeun 〜(・▽・〜)(〜・▽・)〜

Let's just say is kiss, ok?

 

 

I think I over do it with gifs xD Well, bye, hope you enjoyed gifs :)