Chapter 1

Unexpected

 

 

**Note: Kyuhyun adn seunghyun is older than Yesung. Yesung is the youngest. 

 

 

 "Hello Mrs. Kim. Mind if I steal your son for the night?" A young man asks by the doorway, flashing the short, middle-aged woman his signature, charming smile. 

"Oh of course, Kyuhyun." The woman laughs, waving a hand in dismissal. "I know my son is always in great hands with you." She said before gesturing for the other to come in. "He's up in his room right now, still getting ready. You can go on up if you'd like."

Kyuhyun thanks her before quickly tugging off his sneakers and sets them neatly by the front door, and makes his way up the stairs towards his destination.
He opens the door to the room he's entered countless amounts of time without knocking, striding straight in. 
It was dark inside, dimly lit with a single lamp by the bedside. 
Kyuhyun catches sight of the boy almost immediately upon entering, the other standing with his back facing the door as he got dressed, having just stepped out of the shower.

"Hey slow-poke." he greets quietly as he makes his way over to the other, wrapping his arms around the boy's waist from behind as he presses his face into the crook of his neck, inhaling the familiar sweet scent of the boy's skin.  
A small hand reaches up to caress Kyuhyun's face as the latter peppers light kisses along the wet neck. 

"You're a whole hour early, Kyuhyun." The other says with a slight frown, trying to pull his shirt on properly with his free hand but the brunette's arms refrained him from doing so, the brat of a boy even going to the extent of grabbing the hem of the shirt and trying to pull it off again. "Seunghyun's party isn't for another two hours or so."

"I know. But I wanted to see you, Yesung. Is that so wrong?" Kyuhyun chuckles, nuzzling at the damp neck some more before gumming at it teasingly, causing the smaller to writhe and complain loudly, trying to pull away from the embrace. 

"Stop," Yesung says sternly as if scolding a dog, shoving an elbow back against the taller's stomach, Kyuhyun's hold immediately loosening from the sharp blow. "You saw me just yesterday at school, and anyway, what are we going to do with this extra time then?"

Kyuhyun simply just shrugs innocently as he moved back a little to allow the smaller to turn around to face him, gently trying to massage away the slight pain on his stomach from the blow.

A frown distorts Yesung's face again as he reaches for his phone to check the time.
"Let's snuggle" Kyuhyun grins cheekily, reaching up with one hand to brush back a few stray blonde strands. He smiles softly as he gazes down at his lover, moving his hand a little so it was cupping his face, allowing his fingers to graze the smooth skin.  

Yesung grins a little under the brunette's gaze before laughing lightly, maintaining their gaze. "What?" He asks, wrapping both his arms around the taller's neck. 

"You look beautiful." Kyuhyun says softly, leaning down to press their forehead together, sliding his hand back down to rest on his hips. 
Kyuhyun had always found Yesung's eyes to be the most beautiful feature. They were always gleaming with curiosity and life, permanent joy evident in his chocolate brown eyes. Next were his soft lips that Kyuhyun enjoyed sneaking a taste of every once in awhile (Or all the time to be correct), followed by his smooth, pale skin. Yesung's beautiful in general. 

"I didn't do anything new today though. I dress like this almost every day." Yesung laughs, pressing a short peck to Kyuhyun's lips.

"Exactly." The older grins, pulling the other closer to his chest. "You look beautiful everyday." 

"You are too damn cheesy." Yesung mutters as he rolls his eyes, guiding the other towards his bed. "I don't remember you being this ridiculously mushy when I first met you like six years ago." 

"You bring the sweet side of me out," Kyuhyun coos, pulling away immediately to sprawl onto the large bed before Yesung could even sit down. 

"Yeah, sweet enough to give me a cavity." The blonde snorts, trying to shove the other over and wiggles onto the small space he managed to create. Kyuhyun, however, almost immediately rolls over onto his side and envelops Yesung into his arms, popping the blonde’s personal space bubble once again.

“You really are beautiful though,” Kyuhyun mutters, a slight pout evident in his voice due to Yesung not accepting his compliment. “I miss seeing you every day and night."

The smaller frowns a little at that comment. "Kyu, that is actually kind of creepy if you think about it."

"Well let's just say I'm not thinking too much about it then." the older replies with a roll of his eyes, "Honestly, you always ruin the good moments." 

Yesung simply just snorts at that comment and tries in a futile struggle to release himself from the brunette's tight hold. He finally resolves to smacking the other harshly on the back, earning a loud whine followed by an unwilling groan from the other before he finally released the blonde.

"Did you get Seunghyun's present wrapped up and ready?" Kyuhyun asks, moving so he was now hovering over the smaller who had just situated himself comfortably in the extra space he managed to create by shoving the Buffalo of a man (Hint: Kyuhyun) over with his feet.

"Of course! I don't procrastinate like some people..." The blonde jabs, wrapping his arms around his lover's neck and brings him down for a short kiss.

"At least I still have better grades than you." Kyuhyun smirks proudly.

"At least I'm not a brat like you." Yesung scoffs. "Your mother adores me."

"My mother adores me too! Your mum too!" Kyuhyun says in an offended manner, leaning down to nip at the blonde's ears in punishment.

Yesung just grins slyly to himself before spastically trying to kick the older off of him for biting him suddenly. "You should hear the things your mother and I say about you then." he says, finally managing to get the other away from his ear, only to have him nibble at his neck instead.

"There's not a lot of bad things you could possibly say about me, so go ahead." Kyuhyun shrugs, before nipping especially hard on a certain spot that he knew was Yesung's weakness. And just like he thought, he heard a small gasp followed by a slight shiver from the small body he had trapped beneath him.

"Well, that is if you don't count your endless bad habits like leaving a messy trail behind you everywhere you go. Or perhaps maybe when you start gaming, you start losing focus elsewhere and you ignore everyone and everything but your game. Oh! and let's not forget how much of a you are every. frickin. day. Should I mention that you are also excessively stubborn and lazy? or how about the many times you--"

Kyuhyun quickly bites down again, having had enough damage on his ego from the words, successfully silencing the blabbering blonde. He quickly soothes the area though by pressing open-mouthed kisses along the area that was now marred by light red teeth marks.

The smaller lets out a small sound, a cross between and pleasured sigh and whine. "Have your fun Kyu, but don't leave a mark." Yesung hisses once he regained himself, tangling his fingers through the curly brown locks and clenching lightly at it in discipline. "I don't want to show up to Seunghyun's party with a bunch of hickeys on me."

"At least they'll know who you belong to," Kyuhyun breathes, letting his warm breath brush against the other's skin as he slides his hands down to grab Yesung's hips, bringing him closer against him. He absolutely loved it when Yesung becomes putty in his hands, easily falling under his spell. 

The blonde just lets out a small whine at his words but it broke into a soft moan when Kyuhyun began to on his neck. "k-kyu, not so hard." He gasps. "I really don't want a mark! My mom will see it too before we leave."

Kyuhyun hums once in response, pulling back a little to admire his handiwork that came with the usual glare from the younger whenever he favors in attacking his neck. "Perhaps I should leave a mark elsewhere where it'll be hidden." he hints, smirking when he sees the smaller blush violently.

"Stop acting like a rabbit in heat!" Yesung huffs with a pout. "I know it' been five months since we've done it, but school's been hectic and we both have work too."

Kyuhyun lets out a small sigh as he moves away from hovering over him and collapses onto his back next to his lover. "It's not that." he mutters, crossing his arms behind his head as he stares up at the ceiling. "It's just that we hadn't been able to be together as often, now that we have to fuss with graduation, find a good college, apply for scholarships, and finding a set career and stuff. I mean, we do see each other in school a lot, but it feels different than just being with you, and you only. I want the last thing I see every day is you in my arms, and wake up to you right beside me."

Yesung stares at the other for a moment, silently debating if he should laugh at the other for being a slight romanticist, or comfort him for being a lovable boyfriend. He really wanted to do the first, but went with the latter instead.
He shifts closer to the lean body beside him so that he was pressed up against the brunette before gently resting his head on Kyuhyun's broad chest. He feels Kyuhyun shift a little before an arm wraps around his slender shoulder’s, pulling the blonde closer.

Kyuhyun nuzzles his nose into the crown of his lover's head, closing his eyes briefly. "Let's buy a house and move in together after we graduate." he whispers. 

Yesung hums a little in response, closing his eyes. "We can if you want. It's a thought.  It'd be a lot cheaper to pay for a house together than paying for separate housing fees for college."

"And we could always see each other then." Kyuhyun grins, delighted by the thought of it. 

Yesung laughs lightly at how childish his lover could get sometimes. He shifts again so he was able to see Kyuhyun's face, and presses a soft kiss to his lips. "Yes, then we could always see each other."

 

 


 

 

The music was surprisingly loud  from the outside, followed by screams of people partying too hard for their own good as Kyuhyun and Yesung stepped up the porch of Seunghyun's house. They both walk through the door that was left wide open, trying to squeeze through the mass of bodies that showed up for the party. Some were not even invited, just there for the alcohol and fun. 

"Seunghyun has alcohol at his parties?" Kyuhyun asks, mildly surprised. 

"Kyu, this isn't the first time you've met him. He drinks, and you know it. Hell, even you drink, me too sometimes. Actually, you drink more than him!" Yesung says with a sigh as he rolls his eyes. "You go do whatever you want, I'm going to go find Seunghyun." he shouts over the loud music, squinting a little as he tried to see through the flashing lights in the dark place.

The brunette visibly frowns however, not wanting to be separated in this place, especially with so many people around since it'd be hard to find the other once they look away for even just a second.

Yesung laughs lightly at the other, reaching up to pat his cheek teasingly. "Don't worry. I'll find you in a moment." he reassures, so the brunette just nods once, begrudgingly, and leans down for a short kiss before turning and disappearing into the crowd to probably find some of his own friends.

Yesung manages to find Seunghyun outside in the backyard after half an hour of pushing through hyped bodies, the other standing by the pool. He runs towards his best friend happily and tackles him into a back hug.

"Happy Birthday, Seunghyunnie!" Yesung shouts, the other laughing at his actions, knowing almost immediately who it is.

"Hey Sungie," The older chuckles, turning around once Yesung released him. "I see you had a little more fun before you came here," the older grins suggestively as Yesung stared up at him blankly, confused.

Seunghyun chuckles to himself at how clueless the younger is before he reached up and 'discreetly' rubs at his neck in a hint while clearing his throat loudly.
Yesung reaches up to his own neck self-conciously, but it soon dawned on him and he flushed a dark red, eyes trained on the ground as he cursed Kyuhyun' s non-existent soul to hell for leaving marks when he told him clearly not to and how he finally knows why his mom gave him a knowing smile when they left for the party.

The birthday boy grins at his friends reaction before putting a gentle arm around him and decided to change the subject before Yesung burned to ashes from blushing so hard. "How've you been?"

"Gosh, you're starting to sound like Kyuhyun." Yesung huffs, but silently cheers that Seunghyun didn't question too much about the hickeys. "You guys act as if you haven’t seen me in awhile. I saw you both just yesterday in class." 

The other just laughs heartily, ruffling the smaller's hair softly. 
"I definitely don't want to sound like that boyfriend of yours," he teased. 

"Oh, but it’d be great to be me." A familiar teasing voice calls out from behind him.

“Not if I have to bang my best friend.” Seunghyun teases, earning a harsh slap on the chest from the small blonde who sent him a look.

“You’re missing out then,” Kyuhyun laughs, going along with the joke, earning himself a slap too, but quickly pulls Yesung into his arms and presses a soft kiss to his cheek in apology while handing him a beer.

Anyways,” Yesung snaps, sending them both a warning glare as he reaches into his pocket. “Here’s a present for you. I saw you eyeing it the other day when we were hanging out.” He said, pulling out a small box that was neatly wrapped.

“You didn’t have to get me anything!” Seunghyun says, but he accepts the gift gratefully and carefully unwraps it. “Oh this was expensive though!” he gapes, staring at the watch. “Thanks!”

“Anything for a great friend like you.” Yesung grins as the birthday boy quickly folded him into a hug, nearly causing the blonde to spill his drink all over them both.

“Ah, let’s keep it PG here guys.” Kyuhyun interrupts, taking a swig of beer as he side-eyes them.  

“It’s a hug, Cho. Calm down. No need to get so possessive.” Seunghyun chuckles, releasing his friend. “Easy on the alcohol too. Let’s not get you caught for underage drinking when we send you to the hospital for alcohol poisoning.” He says with a knowing wink.

Kyuhyun just sends the other a look, grumpy that the other had implied that he drinks too much, enough to make him pass out cold on the floor unknowingly.

“Let’s not mention you need to watch your little lover here too. He doesn’t know his limit. He’s a light-weight and you know he gets when he’s drunk from just two shots.” Seunghyun said with a nod of his head towards the small blonde who was sipping absent-mindedly at his beer, not really listening to their conversation.

Kyuhyun snorts a little at the image of a drunken Yesung. It was quite hilarious actually, when Yesung gets a little too much alcohol in his system. But also pretty dangerous, because not only does he talk a lot, the younger gets a little….frisky too.  
“Talk about it,” Kyuhyun mutters under his breath, eyeing his boyfriend warily.

“I’m gonna need some help with this ‘supervising’ thing.” Kyuhyun chuckles, the both of them turning completely to stare at the oblivious blonde.

Yesung looks up from behind his drink, his eyes wide and innocent as he stared back at the two men before him.
“What.”

 

 

 


A/N: Hello, SeoulStar here! Ok, I admit,the first chapter is a little...um, boring. And not to mention, it ended in a weird spot >.> But no worries! It'll get more exciting, it's only just starting ;) Please leave subscribe and leave some comments for us! It'll be greatly appreciated, and quite encouraging too ^.^ Upvotes would be awesome too of course~ Thanks for reading guys ♥