Prologue

The Radio's Playing Our Suicide Song

Maxstep: Two Seventeen is more than just well-known amongst SM stans because like Jino, they’re both rookies that get to be exposed to the public. Through a sub-unit called Maxstep, that was created mostly to divert attentions from Luhan’s departure from the company, both boys were instantly well received; what’s with their good look and amazing dance skill. However, unlike Jino; they actually get to debut.

Yifan’s been doing his homework and going through video tapes of their auditions and their assessment reports. And from what he gathered, Jongin is the hero because he’s not only publicly known since young but because he can dance in practically genre and is vocally superior to Sehun. However, Sehun is more appealing to the Korean audiences because of his white skin and his height. He also looks like Luhan, and with online discussion about this topic; Yifan knows this boy is going to be famous in China too since C-Netizen adores Luhan but Luhan is going to work behind the scene.

But the thing is, even if Sehun is can’t dance or sing or look ugly, Yifan would like Sehun better. Not only because the boy looks like Luhan at certain angles, but also because he’s hardworking and seems like a nice boy in general. While Jongin gives off a feeling of arrogance and prides, the kind of people that Yifan finds difficult to manage.

Sighing, Yifan puts down the files and prays for smooth sailing for Maxstep: Two Seventeen and hope to god there won't be any lawsuit filing or getting stasted away.

#

 

 

 

Here's a badly written prologue since I'm too busy to actually start writing anything tangibly fanfic-like. Ugh, now I'm just vomitting words. Do forgive me. >/|\<