Is She The One?

Like A Star

As it was about time for the SNSD girls to perform Wooyoung decided to wake Taeyeon up

" Taeyeon-ah....wake up"

"Huh? Oh is it already time for us to perform?" said taeyeon fixing her hair.

"Yup you better get going now" said wooyoung making a cute face "good luck" wooyoung continued

"thanks, and thank you for cheering me up Woo :)" as she stood up and left the dressing room

"no problem" said wooyoung

'Why is my heart beating so fast right now? because of seeing Taeyeons cute smile just then? I'm so confused i thought I was in love with Tiffany' and as he got up he bumped into the girl he thought he was in love with.

" Woo!! where were you just then? I couldnt find you" said Tiffany.

"Ah sorry Fany-ah, I was just trying to cheer up Taeyeon".

And as Tiffany heard this she got jealous 'Does he like Taeyeon? They got awfully close to each other when they did "Win Win" together' Tiffany thought.

" Wooyoung... I love you...." said Tiffany

After realizing what she just did ' WHAT!! DID I JUST SAY THAT OUT LOUD AHH YOUR SO STUPID FANY-AH!!"

"Wait what did you just say" said Wooyoung.

"What? I didnt say anything" said Tiffany.

"But I was pretty sure you said...." Wooyoung was going to continue but got interuppted by Taeyeon.

"Fany-ah come on we have to perform now excuse us Wooyoung will see you after our performance" Said Taeyeon

"Alright then" Wooyoung replied

And as Wooyoung saw Tiffany get dragged to the stage by Taeyeon he goes to the audience sits by Taecyeon and watches their performance. 'hmm Tiffany just confessed to me saying that she loves me, but shouldnt I be happy? Thats what i've wanted ever since I met her on "Idol Army", but now that I am looking at Taeyeon I never really noticed but she is really beautiful like a star, but What about Tiffany is she the one?'

"Hey Woo I'm sorry but i accidentally told the girls that you have a crush on Tiffany" said Taecyeon interrupting Wooyoungs thoughts.

"Oh thats right Taeyeon told me about that already, and why did you do that? But anyways I'm Confused now"

"What are you confused about?" Taecyeon asked.

"About my feelings, Tiffany just confessed to me that she loves me, but it was on accident"

"What really!! Well than say you love her too this is what you've always wanted since "Idol Army" right? What are you waiting for?" Taecyeon said excitingly.

"But I dont know why I havent noticed this before but my heart starts to pound very fast whenever i see or talk to Taeyeon" said Wooyoung.

"Ohhh well you two would make a great couple to "Ang" haha remember on "Win Win"? said Taecyeon

"Of course I remember that but what should I do now hyung?" asked Wooyoung.

"Well do what your heart tells you to do" said Taecyeon

"Okay alright I will thanks hyung" said wooyoung.

And as the SNSD girls ended their performance Wooyoung and Taecyeon go look for the girls in their dressing room. But Wooyoung still does not know what his heart wants is it Tiffany that he has been crushing on since "Idol Army"? or the cute and funny girl i met and did "Win Win" together?.........I....dont..know. As Wooyoung was thinking to himself Tiffany came up to him.

"Hey Woo.... um about what I said before I went to perform...did you hear what I said?"

As Tiffany was asking Wooyoung Taeyeon was looking at them and she knew that Tiffany was going to confess to Wooyoung but why is she hurt so much because of this? 'I dont like Wooyoung right?...... Do I?' thought Taeyeon.

"Uhh yeah I heard what you said" said Wooyoung

"Oh okay well since you heard it........will....you be my boyfriend? I have liked you since I met you on "Idol Army" and I hope that you like me too so will you be my boyfriend!"

As Tiffany asked Wooyoung all the SNSD girls and Taecyeon saw and gathered round them. And because of that Wooyoung feels pressured and doesnt want to hurt Tiffanys feelings especially since Taeyeons watching as well and feels even more pressure because of that. But this is what I've always wanted right? And it probably is a waste of time liking Taeyeon since its obvious that she hasnt gotten over by Leeteuk yet. So then he decided.....

" Yes Tiffany, I would be honored to be your boyfriend!"

"I'm so happy!!!" said Tiffany with tears forming in her eyes as she hugged wooyoung.

As well as Tiffany the SNSD girls were happy for her all but one. As tears began forming in her eyes Taeyeon ran striaght to the restroom and was crying as hard as she could.

"Why am I feeling this pain in my heart? Just because Tiffany and Wooyoung are a couple now? I should be happy for them right? as Taeyeon asked herself

and she stood their in the restroom by herself, crying by herself.

".........I Think......I have fallen for you.........Wooyoung"

 

=====================================================================================

second chapter accomplished!! But don't worry this story will be a WOOTAE story and thank you very much for subscribing my story I appreciate it and love you all thank you so much!! :D