You're my Miss Right ft. YulHan

A Date with Miss Right

 

 

“My Miss Right… If I lose you, it’s a miss, right?” Luhan whispered as he looks at the picture in his hand. It was a picture of Yuri and him on a date. They have been in a relationship for almost 4 years and he thinks, it is time for him to propose.

 

He already found the girl he wants to marry. Luhan is 27 and Yuri is 25, they are old enough to marry each other.

 

Memories of their first date started flashing in his mind.. A picture of Yuri wearing just  jeans, a white tee and converse high tops yet she looks still y. And when she walks, her gentle hips sing.

 

“I want you to be really really real for me! Can you be my official girlfriend?” that question was the start of their relationship.

 

---

He walks inside a flower shop and ordered a bouquet of flowers just for his miss right, Yuri. Luhan is nervous and could not keep calm so, he decided to call Yuri just to hear her voice.

 

“Hello baby..” said Luhan.

“Oh hi baby.. What’s the matter?” Yuri asked on the other line.

“Just wanted to remind you for our date later..” and to hear your voice too.. replied Luhan.

“Okay baby. See you later..” she said.

“Laters,baby.”

 

Luhan was calmer than before since he heard her sweet soothing voice. He got the flowers and went to his next stop, the restaurant.

 

The staff greeted him and he greeted back. He chose to reserve an open restaurant since Yuri loved the nature.

 

“During our dinner, I want you to play all these songs.” He requested and handed the staff a CD containing their favorite songs such as Thinking Out Loud, I Like You, Photograph, Man In Love, Moonlight, and of course Miss Right..

 

After that, he went to different boutiques.. He bought a suit for himself and a dress for her.. Luhan asked the store to deliver it to Yuri’s house.

 

When Yuri received it, her jaw dropped at the dress. “Lu really knows me best. I think I gotta prepare..” she said while admiring the dress.

 

Yuri took her phone and sent a message of appreciation to her boyfriend.

 

It was already 6:30pm when he finished arranging what needs to be arranged. Luhan drove to Yuri’s apartment to come pick her up. He brought the flowers that he ordered.

 

When Yuri got out of her room, his eyes could light up a city while looking at her. “Come on, don’t look at me like that. Hold my hand!” Yuri teased and Luhan run up to her and grabbed her hand.

 

“I never believed that there was a god.. But now you make me believe because to me, you’re a goddess.” He said to Yuri which made her blush.

 

“Which goddess then? Hera? Athena? Aphrodite?” she joked and waited for Luhan to open the door of the car which he did.

 

“You’re no Hera but you give me power. You’re no Athena but you make me wise. You’re no Aphrodite but you’re a beauty that made me fell in love.” He replied with a smirk.

 

“Yah! Just drive, you’re making me blush.” She said and gave Luhan a peck on his cheeks. He drove nervously to the restaurant he reserved.

 

When they arrived, Yuri was all happy and stuff so Luhan decided to take a stolen picture of her smelling a flower. “Hey baby, give me your phone.” He asked. “I forgot my phone. Sorry.” She said and she didn’t lie.

 

Luhan smiled at her response. He uploaded her picture with a caption..

I will be proposing to this girl later.. I love you.

 

---

They proceeded to the dinner and their favorite songs started playing. When they both finished eating, Miss Right was already playing.

 

“So can I have this dance?” Luhan asks and offered his hand while Yuri gladly accepted it.

 

Luhan started singing along to the lyrics of the song..

 

“If I’m with you, anywhere we go is a flower garden. Instead of holding designer bags, you hold my hand. Instead of jealousy and envy, you understand my nature..” he paused and the song stopped.. But still he continued singing and looked straightly at Yuri’s eyes.

 

“With you, I draw out my future… In between our couple shoes are a pair of baby sneakers..” his voice broke on the last part because of his tears. He took the box of ring in his pocket and now, Yuri is crying too.

 

“You’re a flower, I’m a bee, I’m only going toward you. You’re my miss right.. I hope you’ll be my Mrs. Right..” he said and Yuri hugged her tight.

 

She kept whispering ‘Yes! Yes!’ to his ears.

 

----

This is my first one-shot story! Yay! YulHan one.. This is inspired by BTS- Miss Right. Listen to it! It’s worth it.

 

Again, thank you for reading! Please comment your reaction and what couple you want next! Sorry for the grammatical and typographical errors! I hope you enjoyed this one-shot!