Final~

Snow kiss~

It was a dusky Friday afternoon and the members of Teen Top were sitting on the sofa in their dorm’s living room. Since it was two days before Christmas, they hadn’t anything planned for today. No shooting, no stage, no interview. It was their first free afternoon after about three weeks. But somehow…

“I’m bored!” Ricky whined while Niel was blowing some bangs out of his face. ChunJi was sighing, C.A.P tapped his fingers onto the armrest, having his eyes closed and his head thrown back and L.Joe tugged on ChunJi’s pullover while spacing out a bit.

Maknae ChangJo, being the hyper boy he was, couldn’t sit still and ran up and down in front of the big panorama window. He enjoyed the view at the beautiful lights sparkling through the thick window glass. But suddenly he stopped and just stared outside.

The sudden silence caught Ricky’s attention. He jumped off the sofa and stood next to ChangJo.

“Wha-“

ChangJo just pointed at the falling snowflakes, adding a fresh white colour to the snow which was already there but slowly turning into grey.

“Snow!” Ricky squeaked and ran in circles around the sofa. Then he stopped in front of leader C.A.P and looked at him with his big puppy eyes.

“Just go and play in the snow, maknaes!” the latter laughed.

“Yesssss~!” ChangJo and Ricky screamed in unison. Then they grabbed their jackets and headed out of the dorm.

ChangJo was the first one to arrive outside. He immediately formed a snowball and as soon as Ricky came out, seeing the beautiful winter landscape, a big snowball was landing right on his back.

“Youuuu!” Ricky yelled and immediately started to attack ChangJo with snowballs as well. The boys were soon involved in a merciless snowball-fight, filled with screams and laughter until Ricky was lying on the ground. “Nooo~ you can’t win!!” he cried and hopped onto his feet again.

“Oh I can… and I didn’t even test my special trick yet!” ChangJo smirked.

“And what would that be?” Ricky wondered.

“Snow baaaaaath~!” ChangJo sang and attacked Ricky once again with pressing two hands full of snow in the elder’s face. Seconds later the maknaes were rolling around in the snow. This ended up with ChangJo sitting on top of Ricky, who’s laying flat on his back.

“You have some snow in your face!” he grinned and wiped away a snowflake from the tip of Ricky’s nose with his thumb. Ricky giggled at that action.

He freed himself from ChangJo and got up, brushing some snow off his jacket.

Now the boys were standing face to face, looking at each other.

ChangJo smiled at Ricky, Ricky smiled at ChangJo.

Suddenly, without thinking about it, ChangJo sneaked his arms around the other’s waist, pulled him closer and gave him a little peck on his lips.

“Whoops!” Ricky squeaked and jumped a bit backwards, escaping the younger’s embrace.

“There was a snowflake on your lips!” ChangJo mumbled, suddenly a bit worried. Did he go too far? Did he scare his friend and crush?

But against his worries, Ricky just grinned and took a step towards ChangJo again. Then the stood on his tiptoes and pressed his lips against the younger’s.

“There also was a snowflake!” he smiled cheekily.

ChangJo took a deep breath before slinging his arms around Ricky again, hugging him tight.

“You’re shaking a bit… Let’s go inside again!” he then whispered into the elder’s ear. Ricky nodded.

ChangJo took Ricky’s hand and squeezed it slightly before they went back to their dorm.

As they stood in front of the door, ChangJo let go of the other’s hand. “We don’t wanna shock our hyungs at first, right?” he chuckled.

But when he opened the door, there was nobody to be found.

“Where did they go?” Ricky wondered.

“There’s a note on the kitchen table!” the younger then noticed and grabbed it.

Having a snowball-fight as well! was written there in Niel’s messy handwriting.

“Naaaaw~ now we’ll miss the great snowball-fight!” Ricky pouted.

“Who cares? We had our own, right?” ChangJo sang. “But now I think we have to change clothes before we get sick…”

The two boys changed into their pyjamas and sat themselves on the sofa with a big cup of hot chocolate.

“And… who won our fight?” Ricky then asked after a while.

“Me of course!” ChangJo laughed, causing the other to whine a bit.

“That’s not true~ I think… we both won…”

“You do? Well… you won me… that’s right! But that would mean that I won twice… the fight and you…”

“Pabo~” Ricky shook his head but ChangJo stopped his movement with cupping his face. Then he pecked his lips again.

“Okay… let’s say it’s a win-win situation!” he chuckled.

Ricky showed a satisfied smile and nodded cutely. “Okay!”

 

When C.A.P, Niel, ChunJi and L.Joe came back home, they found the two maknaes cuddled up together under a blanked, fast asleep.

“Aww~” ChunJi sqeaked.

“Shh!” L.Joe put his finger on his lip to shush his boyfriend.

“Aww~!” the older then whispered.

Carefully C.A.P grabbed Niel’s hand and glanced at him. Niel flashed a big smile in return.

“This is cute!” he said.

“So finally ChangJo got himself a boyfriend for Christmas!” the leader sighed.

“Does that mean we can…”

“No, L.Joe! Of course not!” Niel laughed. “We all should go to bed… but don’t you dare to wake up the maknaes!”

“Tss… We can’t promise anything~” the rapper sang, causing ChunJi to blush, C.A.P to laugh and Niel to hit him.

“Don’t. You. Dare!” the latter hissed.

C.A.P ruffled Niel’s hair and winked. “It’s Christmas, dear… have a heart!”


so that would be it~ I know it's short but I still hope you like it. <3

have a nice holiday, eat a lot of chocolate, enjoy Christmas with your friends or family, do comment, do upvote, do subscribe~ hehe :3

luv ya guys~ <3

 

~IHaveRuinedMyLife :3