Final

Warm

Never did in his life Kim Sunggyu thought that jealousy would be this hurt. That seeing someone he loves so dearly smiling so brightly for other person would be this painful. But it was. It was really painful. He had expected when Infinite and Toheart—alongside with Exo—shared the same backstage interview Woohyun and Key would be interacting so intimately. But Sunggyu didn’t expect it’d be this painful. Standing awkwardly at the back—only watching woohyun  together with someone Sunggyu knew he cherished the most—hiding his jealousy was so painful.

Sunggyu sighed. He should know since beginning. He shouldn’t be in love with Woohyun.  He shouldn’t…

He yelped when he felt something warm on his hand, he looked up and found Yoon Doojon smiling to him.

“Hey, you surprised me” Sunggyu pouted.

“That’s not my fault. I called you but you ignored me.” Doojoon laughed while giving a cup of coffee for Sunggyu. Sunggyu’s muttering small thanks while sipped the coffee.

“Sooooo, what was in your mind until you ignore me?”

Sunggyu shook his head while smiling.

“It’s nothing joon. “

“Is it about him again?”

“Joon, I said it’s nothing.”

“Okay then if you don’t want to tell me. Just remember you always have me okay?”

“Thank you Joon”

Sunggyu was not that dumb. He realized Doojoon had special feeling for him. And it was not like Sunggyu never considered Doojoon’s special feeling for him. Doojoon’s a good man, Sunggyu would feel bad if he allowed Doojoon to come closer if there’s another man in his heart.

“And….” Sunggyu looked up upon hearing Doojoon’s voice and his heart almost burst when Doojoon kissed his right cheek.

“Cheer up cutie!” He smiled and walked out.

Sunggyu touched his right cheek. It felt warm, like the coffee he’s holding. He sighed and smiled. It felt warm inside too.

 

And maybe he should consider Doojoon’s feeling.