New School , New Uniform

The Girl In My Class or The Girl Next Class ?

* In The Class*

The teacher comes in followed by an unknown student. He is wearing a school uniform

with a tie. " Stands up class....Good Morning Mrs. Park" the prefect greet the teacher followed

by the others. " Good morning class.. You may sit. Today we have a new student. He just moved in from

Malaysia" the teacher introduce him to the class. " Hello , my name is Kim Joon Hwa.. nothing special about 

me..."Joon Hwa introduced himself.

 

"waaaaaaa !!! he is good-looking.arghhhh !! i'm in love" the voice from one of the girl in the class.

The class become noiser. They talking about Joon Hwa. "Mr. Kim, you can sit beside Park Hyun Bin." told the teacher.

Joon Hwa walking to his place while carrying his backpack on his shoulder.. The eyes of student in the class stare at him.

 

" hello Joon Hwa, my name is Park Hyun Bin" hyun bin introduced herself while lend her hand for a handshake. " Yah I know" 

Joon Hwa ignored Hyun Bin's hand. His eyes so busy checking his bag."Pfffttt..." Hyun Bin makes a sad face

 

* KRING !!!!!!!! * the bell is ringing.

It's time for lunch. The teacher walks out from the class. The classmates approached Joon Hwa.

"Joon Hwa-ya !! Since you're a new student, let me take you tour the school." said Kim Min Hyuk.

" now is lunch time..so I want to eat." Joon Hwa leaves them

"what an arrogant person like him sit beside me !!" Hyun Bin sigh

 

Kim Joon Hwa heading to the rooftop. On his way, a girl name Lee Hi called his name and approached him.

Joon Hwa stopped  and turn back."Hye, are you a new student that moved in from Malaysia?

Waaaa!! you're good-looking."said Lee Hi.

" sorry ! i didn't talk to a stranger."Joon Hwa keeps going.

" YAAAA !!!!" Lee Hi shouted. She runs into him and slap Joon Hwa's shoulder.

"ouchh !! Ya !! Pabo-ya !! what on earth going on you ? "Joon Hwa shouted.

"you deserved it. BTW you don't want to know me? " asked Lee Hi.

" NO " said Joon Hwa simple and he keep going to rooftop.

" YAAAAAAA !! i didn't finish yet !! YAAA !! PABO-YA !!!! " Lee Hi shouted.

" WHAT A SHAME !! " said Joon Hwa while cynical smile.

 

* ROOFTOP *

Joon Hwa lie down and sleep for a while.Suddenly, someone carrying a lunchbox heading

to him. It's HyunBin. " Joon-ah !! you said you want to lunch..but why are you here?."

asked HyunBin." non of your bussiness" replied Joon Hwa."why are you here?" asked Joon.

"i'm always spend my lunch time here." replied HyunBin."wanna lunch with me? I brought kimchi

fried rice. I cooked it by myself you know ^^ " HyunBin offering her lunchbox."pfttt...i'm not eating that stuff". 

Joon Hwa seems not interested with that lunchbox.

 

"PFFFTTTT...." HyunBin start getting annoying with him.

HyunBin sit beside the lying body and enjoyed her lunch box. Joon Hwa's eyes staring

the sky and he starts singing....

* haruman neowa naega hamkkehal su itdamyeon *

* haruman neowa naega hamkkehal su itdamyeon *

* haruman neowa naega hamkkehal su itdamyeon *

* do it do it do it, neowa haruman itgireul......

He stops singing  when he realizes that HyunBin looking at him.

" YAAAA !! why are glared at me liked that? you make me feel uncomfortable" 

Joon Hwa mad. " WOWWWW !! Joon-ah ! you make feel like at the heaven. your voice is so amazing"

praised HyunBin."PFFFTTT.."Joon Hwa sigh.

 

* KRINGGG !! *

At the moment, the bell is ringing. Lunch time was end.

Joon Hwa stands up and walk down the stairs.He leaves HyunBin..

"JOON-AH !! wait for me !! Hyun Bin shouted and runing towards Joon Hwa..

Their heading back to the class.