Prologue

Perfect Girl

"You are so pathetic you know that?" the girl scoffed and pushed Jieun. Jieun kept silent and stared at the girl with half-amused eyes. The girl got angry and screamed, "Guys, get her!" 
Within seconds, Jieun was pinned to the wall by two average sized teenagers. The girl smirked in satisfaction and slowly walked towards Jieun and grabbed her chin and said, "You want to play? I'll play with you. Guys, do it."
Both the teenagers were about to punch her stomach, but Jieun was too quick. She grabbed both their hands and twisted them before kneeing their crotch and slammed both of them on the ground.
"If you want to fight, don't ask others to help, do it yourself," Jieun smirked and walked away when suddenly a strong grip pulled her back.
"Not so fast, my dear girl," the girl said with a laugh. Jieun turned around to see another three teenagers with an average build. They all charged towards her and tried to punch her but Jieun quickly kicked two of them and dodged the other, punching him right after and slamming the three of them on the ground one by one again. The girl was shocked, she widened her eyes and took a few step back, stuttering, " I-I'm sorry!" 
Jieun just raised a brow and walked away, thinking of the consequences she could get. Jieun went back to school the next day to be sent to the principle's office.

"So...... Do you have anything to say, Miss Choi Jieun?" The principal asked with a strict tone.
"No, sir," Jieun replied, staring at the principal.
"Fine, since this is what you want," the principle said, " You're expelled for starting a fight with the students in class A3."
Jieun stared at him in disbelief, a unamused smirk playing on her lips, " Excuse me?" 
"You're expelled, Miss Choi Jieun, do you hear me? You're expelled," the principle repeated and leaned back on his seat.
Jieun raised her brows and nod, "Fine, I have nothing to say since you will believe your daughter and not me." Jieun rolled her eyes and went back to class, for her last day in school.

The lunch bell rang and eveyone rushed to the cafeteria and Jieun stayed back in class to help the teacher.
"I can't believe it, the principle is expelling you? " The teachers asked.
"Yeah, for starting a fight with the other class. I didn't even do it, Jiae ssem," Jieun sighed and plopped herself on one of the chairs in class and rested her head on the desk.
"Why didn't you tell the principle, then?" Jiae asked and continued to pack her things.
"He wouldn't believe me anyway, the one who started the fight was his daughter."
"Oh, that spoilt brat," Jiae scrunched her nose.
"Yeah, I'll get going now ssem, I'm feeling a bit hungry," Jieun said and walked out of the classroom, "Bye!" she waved and her shoulders drooped. She knew this was going to happen so she tried applying for another few schools but they all rejected her because of the incident. She walked towards her usual hangout and laid down on the grass.
"Feeling troubled, Miss Eunnie?" A deep voice spoke as someone blocked her view from the sky.
"Mmhmm, " Jieun said, not in the mood to talk.
"Mind telling us what's wrong, Ma'am?' Another voice spoke.
Jieun sighed and sat up,"I'll appreciate it if the six of you would leave me alone for now," she stared at them when suddenly her phone buzzed. She fished out her phone and stared at it and said, "finally."
Your application to register for Daesun Highschool has been accepted, these following details are when you should come to collect your uniform and when you should start school. Thank you for choosing Daesun Highschool, it's a pleasure to have a student like you here in our school.

Date to collect uniform: xx-xx-xxxx
Venue: Daesun Highschool Uniform Centre
Date to start school: The following Monday

Please remember to collect your class schedule at the main office on your first day here!


"And i got expelled," Jieun finished, the six of them forced the truth out of her and being friends for so many years, Jieun had no choice but to tell them.
"We're transferring with you!" N announced and looked at Jieun. Jieun stared back with amused eyes, "This school you're in now is one of the best schools in South Korea, why would you want to transfer to somewhere worse?"
"Oh, haven't you heard? Daesun Highschool is known for their musicality, this is a chance for us to transfer there!" Ken grinned at Jieun.
"......Fine," Jieun hesitated but agreed, she will never win these boys.
"Then let's send in our registration forms now," Leo muttered and took out his computer. 2 hours after they sent in their application, each of them received a message similar to Jieun. 
"Great, today's a Friday and we'll collect our uniforms on sunday and start school on Monday!" N clasped his hand together in excitement and the rest laughed at the oldest. Well, with the exception of Leo.

---

Some people should just get this in their head, some plotline may be mainstream and cliche but it may still be a nice story so stfu and stop going around telling people their story is too cliche or mainstream......