New life

New experiences

Hello, I'm Aria Lewis. I was born on 18th September 1997 in Atlanta. My father is American, and my mom is Korean, so I’m fluent in both English and Korean. I've always loved dancing. I started taking lessons at 5 years. The truth is that I'm good, very good. 
I've been surrounded by famous dancers who have been my choreographers, I have participated in TV quiz and now, at 18 years of age, I'll be the choreographer of a Korean company called BigHit.

I've always wanted to visit the country where my mother grew, and now I'll live there, doing what I like. I'm sure I'm gonna have fun. 

''Work hard, we are proud of you'' said my father while hugging me

''Please be careful, and call us whenever you can..'' said my mother with tearful eyes

''Mom, dad, don't worry, I'll be fine, this will be a good experience for me'' I said while picking my baggage

The trip was long, but I was so excited, a new life began for me. 

When I got off the plane and collect my bags I left the airport, looking for a man with my name on a poster, like the movies. Finally I saw, a man with glasses, a little fat and short. 

''Hello, I'm Aria, nice to meet you'' I said nervously

''Oh, I was waiting for you; I'm the manager of the group with whom you will work, nice to meet you too. Come, I'll bring you to your apartment''

During the trip in the car we were talking about me, the company.. He was a nice man.

''You are about to make a choreography with a group called BTS. They are preparing their comeback, you know them?'' 

''No..'' I said with a trembling voice, I'm stupid? I will work for a kpop company and I don't know anything about kpop

''Okay, then I'll explain you about them. They're 7 boys; The Rapper line.. Rap Monster, the leader, J-Hope and Suga. The vocal line.. Jin, the eldest, Jimin, V and Jungkook, the maknae. They are good guys, but sometimes they act like children, I hope you have patience.'' 

''Don't worry about it'' I laughed

In a few minutes we arrived to a building, there was my apartment. He helped me with the bags and he showed me where I have to go to work. The apartment was small but cozy, paid by the company, my workplace close to where I live, and it was furnished, so I was satisfied.

I put everything I had in the bags on shelves and I went to sleep, I was tired and tomorrow was my first day of work, so I needed rest.