Let's make a bet

A Bet

Once upon a time, in the heavens were two gods that would always have fights. Well, one would always piss the other off with his idiotic tactics, which would obviously make the other want to kill him.  

"CHEN, GET YOUR ING OVER HERE BEFORE I--" yelled the angry nature god who's name is D.O. Usually the petite male is calm and reserved but something about the male running away from him always has the right words to push his buttons. 

" my ? Babe, I know you want me but I'm the one ing you." Chen, the god of lightning and troublemakers said as his mouth formed in a smirk, angering the nature god even more even though he found the smirk quite charming. But the nature god just shrugged it off as a unknown feeling left to be discovered later on. 

The petite male pushed his lips together to form a thin line as he tried to calm down and not kill the idiot. Sadly, both seemed literally impossible because the other found the liberty to shake his in his face while looking back at him. Mentally sobbing that his eyes have been tainted with Chen's ugly , he tried awfully hard to choke the life out of him. He then remembered that the said male can't die, but that made it even better for him. He could choke him all he wants and not get in trouble with Suho, the god of everything good and nice. And water. 

And just as things were getting better (Chen gasping for air, begging for mercy as D.O laughed it off making flowers bloom on the vines that wrapped around Chen's throat), someon's loud voice disrupted D.O's thoughts of hell. 

"D.O, what are you doing?" The said man whipped his head towards the voice and sighed in relief. It was not Suho, but the tall Chanyeol. His best friend's boyfriend, somehow the god of fire, and happens to be Chen's best friend but loves D.O more for the food. 

"Isn't it obvious what I'm trying to do?" stated D.O while motioning for Chanyeol to come closer, and so he does, watching his best friend glare at him. But there's something more than the glare that he sees, it's not saying "Help me or else your is going to poof away like Kai does." but it says "You better stay away him, you already have a boyfriend!!

Smirking Chanyeol stands closer to D.O, which successfully gets D.O stare up at him with a confused stare. That's where Chen just explodes, ripping up the vines wrapped around his neck and tackles Chanyeol down. The second the giant reaches the floor, Kris and Kai poofed out of nowhere, shocked evident in their eyes as Chen and Chanyeol wrestle while D.O looks at them with his owl eyes. 

Kris just simply pulls Chen off of his boyfriend, and throws him towards Kyungsoo who suddenly blanks out and stares in shock as the body slams into him. Which landed him into this awkward position where Chen is on top of Kyungsoo and Kyungsoo doesn't know what to do. And that's where Suho comes in and knocks the remaining three down the hill that they were previously standing on. Now they are rolling down the hill, and a little of Kris screaming that his clothes were getting ruined. 

But even Kris' screaming didn't even break apart the current lock of eyes between the two lovers in denial. Chen stared at the delightful thick lips that belonged to D.O and leaned in to taste those devious heart-shaped lips in front of him, and he just knew that it wouldn't just end there once he tasted how addicting it is. He locked eye contact with D.O, as if asking for permission, and the eyes replied something that he thought would never happen. They said "Please." Chen didn't waste anytime and started to attack those sinful lips.

Sadly, right when he was a centimeter away, someone coughs, bringing D.O back to his senses and pushes scowling Chen away. 

D.O stands up the help of Xiumin, the highest god of gods and goddess lover, the most powerful ice god to add to it all, and bows down for blessing him with his presense. Chen scrambles to stand up, bows as well but adds a glare that doesn't go unnoticed leaving Xiumin to chuckle. 

"My lover would like to see the both of you at the moment." spoke the ice god, a small smile creeping onto his face as he sees the eyes in front of him turn wide and scared. "Don't worry, you two didn't do anything bad. Now follow me, it's best if we get there sooner. " He chuckles yet again at their reactions as they walk, agreeing to his lover's decision about the situation. 

 


 

"Ah, there you are Minnie!" said Luhan, Xiumin's lover as the three of them walked into his house. Luhan hugged his lover, and smiled as he saw the two youngsters behind him.

After comfortably putting his arm around Minseok's waist, he looked at the men in front of him seriously, "I have a huge favor to ask both of you."

Chen and D.O look at each other nervously, even though Chen loves D.O, he's still afraid of him. 

"Since there are too many stupid homophobic people on Earth, I'd like to send you two down to bring more out of the closet."

"But why us? There are Chanyeol and Kris, who are dating each other." Pointed out D.O, clearly confused about why it happened to the two of them. 

Luhan narrowed his eyes at D.O, mentally cursing at him for being a little smarter than everyone else, "Don't question my decision young one."

Right then, Chen's brillant mind thought of a wonderful idea, "D.O, would you like to make a bet with me?"

Everyone then turned to look at Chen with a confused look. 

"Just what do you have in mind?" questioned an annoyed D.O, he has had enough of Chen's stupid tactics. 

"If you fall in love with me on Earth, then you'll be mine forever. If you fall in love with someone else, then you get to torture me all you want even when Suho is around." Chen bravely stated, yet again locking eye contact with him. 

D.O stared at Chen with a surprised look. It's risky, but then again, knowing how annoying he is, he probably won't fall in love with him. ".. Deal."

Chen smirked, "Oh, and one last thing to make things fair. Luhan-sshi, once we go down, I would like you to brainwash us." 

Luhan slowly nodded, looking at his lover from the side as they exchanged small smiles. 

"I can't wait to see you down there, D.O. It's going to be interesting, don't you think?" asked Chen, with his allknown smirk. 

"It's going to be annoyingly interesting." deadpanned D.O. as he glared at Chen.

Chen looked at D.O with a pleading look, "Look, D.O. I actually lo--"

That's all D.O heard before black took over his body and mind. 

 


AUTHOR'S NOTE

I'm BACCCCKKKKKK :333 How are all of you?? 

I'm sorry for not updating yesterday like I had planned, i updated on kaisoo day because of my laziness. Im so very sorry. 

I hope this gives you a break from all the kaisoo fics, and please have a wonderful day luvs <3