Last

Till The End

Baekhyun looked at you as you laughed with your friends, telling them about how stupid the guy was to date, that you were just playing a prank on him. You and Baekhyun were dating for almost 3 years now but after being a senior, you changed. 

Ever since you started hanging out with the queenka in high school, you’ve turned just like one of them. Ruthless, mean and heartless. Baekhyun’s heart broke the moment he saw you were making out with another guy but at that time he love you too much to end it. So, he pretend he didn’t saw it.

However this time, he knew all your plan. Where, when and who you were going to met. This time, he was going to break things. He’s gonna let you go and let you know it felt to be without him, he just hope that you will wake up.

If you didn’t, then he’ll just have to remember the girl he fell for. It was better than getting hurt over and over again. 

And the worst thing was, you hide your relationship with him because he wasn’t one of the kingka. He understand your request, he did what you wanted to but everyone had their limits.

He sat down and waited for you to come with the guy. As if it was fate, you came strolling down with a guy in your arms. It was the basketball captain, Kai and he wiped away his tears. You had hurt him so many times but it still hurt like the first time.

When you finally stopped and looked into Kai’s eyes, Bae’s inside just shattered into pieces. He waited until you kissed Kai before walking up to you two. “It’s over.” He only uttered two words but it was enough to broke everything he had inside. 

Kai looked at Bae weirdly before looking at you. You stared at the contours of his back, you laughed before looking at Kai. “Probably he thought we’re someone else.” You laughed and Kai nodded as you two continued to stroll around.

That night, you went home. You stared at your phone and noticed that there’s no notifications. It wasn’t like Baekhyun to not text or even called but then you thought about what he said. “Did he really meant it?” you muttered to yourself. 

You ignored it and went to sleep but no matter how much you tried, you just couldn’t. You stared at your phone and waited for it to beep, to light up and to tell you that Baekyun was still yours but it never happen and maybe it never will.

The morning after, still no text or calls from him. Your eyes were swollen but you covered it up with make up, you walked out from your house and coldness welcomed you. There’s no happy Baekhyun leaning against the wall waiting for you. There was no one there for you.

You walked alone and noticed that you weren’t happy without a certain someone’s hands in yours. You stared at your hands and held your tears, for the first time it had registered to you that Baekhyun might not be joking.

You were about to turn into a corner when a car speed through and puddle of mud spattered all over your clean uniform but still you didn’t cried. You couldn’t cried. You reached your school and had second guess about going to school.

You were a mess, not only your uniform but your face was swollen from the lack of sleep. However you didn’t cry.

“ARE YOU STUPID?!” that voice you had wanted to hear so bad yelled at you as he pulled you into a corner. He took out his handkerchief and cleaned your hands. “What will they think when you look like this? You’re supposed to be beautiful not dirty!” 

Then you cried. You cried knowing you’ve lost someone like him.

He stopped cleaning your hands when you cried louder, he pulled you into his arms. “You idiot, didn’t I told your cries are ugly? You’re like a child who just lost her mother.” Baekhyun scolded and you hugged him back. 

“I’m sorry. I was an idiot.” You cried. You let go of him and fell on your knees. “I’m really sorry. I didn’t know what I had until I finally lose it. Baekhyun, I don’t wanna lose you. You were always there for me. You were my everything. I know I cheated but I’m-“

“Stand up.” He said and you shook your head. “No. I don’t deserve your kindness. I should be slapped.” You said then you slapped yourself hard. “I should die!” you said as you continued hitting yourself. 

“You idiot. I told you to stand up.” Bae kneel too as he stopped your hands from hitting yourself. “Don’t hurt yourself, it only hurt me more. I love you, that’s why I’m letting you go. If you have to realized that us was the best thing you have. Sometimes love are just like balloon, you have to know when to let go. If it’s yours, then it’ll come back.” He said and you laughed. “That doesn’t make sense at all but I understand you.” You laughed and he smiled.

“There’s my girl.” He said. Then he took out his handkerchief and cleaned you again. “You’re such a pig.” He muttered and you gasped. “You’re so mean!” you yelled and he laughed. You pushed him off and he fell into a puddle of mud.

“You’re such a pig TOO.” You said and Baekhyun laughed before wiping his dirty hands on your uniform.

“BYUN BAEKHYUN!!” you yelled.

“I love you so much.” He said and you smiled. “I will always love you, I know that now.” You said.