one

Coax

And there he was, sitting  on a metal bench with a bucket of ice-cream as he eats it all alone. Looking depressed as he swallows chunks of the strawberry ripple vanilla ice-cream with a plastic spoon wearing his green bowler hat and looking out of this world adorable.

Minho knows that blonde-haired boy .Knows him well enough that he knows the boy would still be mad with him. As much as he tried to resist talking to the boy, his long legs did not comply with his thoughts and went with his heart as he sat next to the boy, whose cheeks and nose were turning red from the -load of ice-cream he’s eating and the breeze of the cold night.

“You still mad?” Minho asks the boy. The blonde turned his head to look at Minho and ignored his question as he continued on eating his sweet cold sugary treat.

“You might get a stomach ache from eating all of that.” Minho says next, not completely satisfied that the boy is ignoring him when all he wants to do right now is kiss the boy’s soft cheeks and hug him tight.

“Why do you care?” he asks, like an angered five-year old child. He kept on shovelling the bucket and Minho could see he’d eaten almost three quarters of it already.

“Aren’t you worried you might get a little chubby from all that?” Minho asked, knowing his question would anger the boy more. He knows he shouldn’t but he does like to see Taemin all riled up.

“I’d die alone anyway. Who cares how much I weigh?” he says back and Minho fights to hide his smile.

“Baby, your boyfriend would care.” The elder boy said.

“I don’t have a boyfriend.” The younger muttered.

“Then what am I?”

“A stranger .”

“Would a stranger walk eleven blocks in the middle of the night searching for you?” he asks.

“Come to think of it, I shouldn’t be talking to creepy strangers.” The blonde says before taking another spoon of ice-cream and on the plastic thing.

“Baby, please. It’s almost midnight and I’d really like to cuddle with you under our blanket right now.”

“No.” Taemin says, determined.

“Please.” The boy took away the ice-cream from his boyfriend who does not want to admit it at the moment he is.

“You’re evil.” Taemin replies, trying not to pout but he does anyway.

“I am and I’m sorry.”  Minho answers as he cups the boy’s face.

“I’m not forgiving you.”

“You can forgive me later, now would you just please come home? I’m scared someone else might steal you. You look awfully pretty under the moonlight.” Minho says to the boy, giving him a small smile.

“Don’t you give me your sweet nothings.” Taemin said, though he blushed a little. His will was crumbling little by little.

“If you come home, I promise I’ll sleep outside on the couch. You can have the bed all to yourself.” Minho said.

“I thought you said you wanted to cuddle.”