The Past

Love Over The Past

My name is Lee Donghae. In chinese 'Dong' means 'East', 'Hai' means 'Sea'. My dad choose it for me. He often bring me and my brother to go to the sea when we were little. I think that's why i like sea so much. This year i would be 27. I was the youngest CEO in my company history. This company isn't mine. I work  very hard for 7 years to get this position.I already have everything I want. Money? House? Shop? Restaurant? Island? I don't need anything else at this rate. Don't mention girls. They go crazy about me. but I feel so disgust whenever i see them stunned when they see me.. They just like my looks and money. Every girl is like that. Like my mom. They blind over wealth.

For 20 years.. I buried my grudge to my mom. It is because she left my family and married to a rich man when I was 7. I saw with my own eyes and heard from my own ears that she said  to dad that she tired to lives poorly and she doesn’t want to take care of me and my brother anymore because we’re a burden to her, but she will still provide our needs every month because however, we're still her childs. I remamber it clearly that my brother who is 10 at that time, shout angrily that she doesn't need to give anything to us and she doesn't need to see us ever again. Dad told my brother to go back to his room and told mom to left us. After hear my brother and dad words, she left with her new husband that’s already waiting for her in front of their small house with luxurious car. From that moment, I have my mind set, that woman only loves money , they don’t need love and sincerely.

I never see my mom after that night. My dad worked very hard to provide our needs. My brother and I helped him with studied hard and worked as a part timer since then. We success. My brother is a CEO too but at his own company. I choose different company because I don't want him to help me.

I'm actually a very playful person. But only when I'm around my friends, my brother, dad, and colleagues(man colleagues). When I am around girls or when a girl tries to talk, at that moment, instantly,  I become a cold prince. I shut my heart and life from girl... Completely.

At the other side..

My name is Im Yoona, I've been known as a cheerful girl since I was a kid. I always greets people and help other who needs help. I don't know why but seeing people smile is my source of happiness.

I will be 21 this year. But the thing is.. I never date. Actually I don’t have dating on my mind. Really.. I only lives my life working and makes people happy. Yeah I realize it, I am very weird. All my friends, one by one date, break up, and then date again. They keep asking me why I don't want to date. It isn't like there is no one who like me. There are so many boys who tries to get close to me, even my friends envious me. But I really am not interest in dating. It's good enough for the boys to become my friend. But that's it. They will remain as a friend for me. And they will gone after they give up on trying to be my boyfriend.

I works various part time job everyday before and after school since I was 9. I need to do so because my father run away from home and left debts. My mother own a restaurant back then, but it got taken away from her by the debt collectors. We left with nothing, so I work hard since then helping my mom who only do catering.

It is become a habit, work, work and work. Of course I hate my father, but I don’t want to makes it a reason for me to live a bad life. I always want to look strong and cheerful, I hide every sadness and tiredness that I had, so my mother will be strong and happy too.

For me...I think that a man isn’t reliable. They don’t have any responsibilities and a coward. That is why I never think to date anyone. “Why have a boyfriend or husband when you can live your life better without them?”  That was a question I always had on my mind and that’s what makes me strong all this time.

What will happen if these two people with painful past met?


 

Author's Note

Nah... This is chapter one... How? Please comment!^^