Worries?

You Made My Day

Jongup closes the door. Smiling by himself as he remembers the moment where you were partnered with him for chemistry class. You never knew how happy he was because he had a crush on you for four years. 

"Ya Jongup-ah, we're partners for Chemistry class arasso?" you showed him the paper written his name that Jongup will be your mentor of chemistry subject. He was munching some cheesecake at the cafeteria.

"Jinjja? That's great! So...what are we going to do?" you smiled at the dumbfounded Jonguppie.

"Aigoo, pabo..that means whenever we got any homeworks or assignment, you are the one who i need whenever i attempt any hard questions regarding to Chemistry,"

"Oohh...arasso," Jongup continued eating.

"Urm..how about a study group?"

"W-what?"

"Yeah, why not? Every friday after class at your house..are you free at friday?"

"Yes i'm free...but.."

"Okay then! I'll see you tomorrow! Anneyong~" you waved leaving him stuttered.

 

"Yaa...Jonguppie....what's the matter?" Himchan pokes him with a pen. 

"Oh..himchannie hyung, it's nothing, by the way, i'll be late to home tomorrow,"

"Wae? I thought that we could go shopping," Himchan bites his pen fixing his hair.

"Urm..i'm going to have a study group with _______-ah," 

"You whattt??!!" Jongup steps back shocked by his hyung's loudness.

"I....."

"That's great Jonguppie! You've a crash on her for almost four years right?" 

"Yeah but..."

"Come on Jongup.. be a man..confess to her,"

"But, it's too early, and i think she just consider me as a friend. Who wants to be a girlfriend to a 4D like me," Jongup helds a milk carton and pours the milk into the glass.

"Aigoo Jongup, you're actually special, if not, we won't declare you as the dancing king of our group remember?"

"Urm...maybe,"

"And you're a nice person, soft-hearted and knows how to confort people with those calm face,"

"Hyung! Stop it, i'm blushing...."

"Aigoo my dongsaengie is blushing~" Himchan pulls Jongup's cheek. "Don't worry, take your time but try to look good infront of her okay? Try to be nice and a good boy for her. Try to understand her and hear her problems if she had some, eventhough you guys are friends but who knows right?" Himchan sits at the couch viewing his laptop.

"You're right hyung," Jongup smiles at the kitchen counter. Worrying about what's going to happen tomorrow since tomorrow is Friday.

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Aigooo...short entry~~ well, the next chapter is going to be cute so i hope no one explodes (if you explode) into screams okay???

subcribe, vote and comments my babies~~