final.

New Student

You got ready for school as your mom called your name. "(y/n), it's time to go to your new school." You followed your mom into the car and then the two of you guys drove to the school. You just moved from a busy city to a more peaceful one. When you arrived at your new school, your mom parked the car and then walked with you to the school. "So, are you excited?" She asked you, smiling. You nodded and smiled. "Yeah, can't wait." Your mom and you entered the school and walked into the office. Your mom talked some things to the secretary as you looked around. The school was bigger and more advanced in technology than your old school. You liked it better already. 

Your mom then handed you papers about your locker, schedule and homeroom teacher. "You can go ahead to your first class. I'll finish up a few things and text me when you need to be picked up after school." You nodded and walked out the office. One disadvantage about a big school is that you get lost easily. And just like how I said, you're practically lost in an ocean of students swarming the whole school. Suddenly you bump into a guy. He's tall and has a baby face. You drop your papers and reach for them. He touches your hand as he also reaches for the papers. You guys bump your heads and your hands also touch. Both of you rub your heads and you quickly grabbed your papers. "Sorry..." You said as you saw him pout and rub his head. He smiles and lends out a hand. "It's okay. What's your name?" He asks you. "I'm (y/n)." He smiles at you as you shake his hand. "Pretty name you got there. I'm Jungkook."

You ask him, "Hey, uhm, do you know where Classroom 216 is?" Jungkook gasps and grins, "Hey! You're in my homeroom class!" He smiles. You smile a bit as he leads the way. "Follow me to the classroom." Jungkook takes your hand. You blush slightly from the sudden skinship. When you guys arrive at the classroom, the teacher had already started the class. When the teacher saw you guys were late, he put his hands on his hips. "New Student and Jeon Jungkook is late." The kids in class yell out, "OOOOOOOOH~ New class couple!" Both of you guys blush a little bit. You then say, "I'm sorry, Mister. I was lost but luckily Jungkook lead me here." You bowed and the teacher shrugged. "Fine, I'll let it go this one time. Now, Jungkook, please sit down." Jungkook ran off to his seat and put his bag down. "Now, New Student, please introduce yourself."

"Hi, I'm (y/n). I'll be a part of your class from now on." You smiled then bowed. The teacher nodded and then pointed to the empty seat next to Jungkook. "(y/n), you'll sit beside Jungkook for the rest of the year now. It's going to be your assigned seat." You nodded as the whole class broke into another round of "OOOOOOOOOOH~ Class couple!" Jungkook looked down as you ran to your assigned seat. Great, I'm going to be stuck with this guy and get teased for the rest of the school year. You thought.

The teacher started the lesson and then surprisingly, it ended pretty early. "So kids, have some free time!" He yelled out happily and went to sit as his desk as you could see papers piled on his desk. I guess he had to mark a lot of work. Everyone then chatted with each other. You didn't know anyone so, you decided to talk to Jungkook. "Hey...." You started off. Jungkook looked at you. "Hi. Don't have anything to do?" He asked you plainly. You nodded as you pouted. He chuckled then put one of his earphones in your ear. A song was playing. You've never heard of this group but it was an amazing. "They're really really good. Who are they?" You asked Jungkook. He smiled. "Me and my hyungs create these songs. This singing you're hearing right now is me singing." Your eyes was literally as big as an owl's eye. "That's you... SINGING?!" You said loudly as you whispered. He laughed and nodded. "Yup!" You crossed your arms. "You're kidding me. A guy like you can't sing that pretty." You stuck out your tongue quickly.

"Fine. I'll show you at lunch." He squinted his eyes, like it was a competition. "Fine then. But I'm sure you're lying." You glared at Jungkook playfully.

When it was lunch time, you sat at a table. You forgot about Jungkook and was paying attention to your food. "Mmm.... It smells so fresh..." You liked the scent of spicy noodles that was served for lunch today. "Fresh, like my singing?" A voice came from beside you and it was Jungkook. "What're you doing here?" You asked him. "To prove that I can sing." You rolled your eyes at him. "Oh yeah. You and your lies." He pouted and glared at you, "Hey, hey. I can actually sing!" He said crossing his arms, looking like a baby. You laughed, but then he started singing for real.

"Baby baby geudaeneun caramel macchiato
Yeojeonhi nae ipgaen geudae hyanggi dalkomhae
Baby baby tonight"

Your jaw dropped. He was right, he could sing really well. For some reason, you felt yourself melting over his smooth and calm voice. It was refreshing... and he sang better than you could. "So?" He asked, grinning proudly. You sighed, "Fine... I admit it. You sing really well. You can leave me to eat in peace now." You mentioned him to go away, but he didn't move a centimetre nor an inch. "Why aren't you moving already?" You scolded him. "Because I want to be with you. And you'd be lonely without me." He shuffled closer to you and opened up his lunch. "But what about your hyungs?" You asked him. "Oh, the other 4 hyungs are in university and Taehyung and Jimin sit with the senior guys now. So I'm alone as well." He sighed. You chuckled as you guys continued to eat your lunches in happiness.

--

For the next few weeks in school, you and Jungkook grew closer. Yes, at times the class would tease you again and again, but weirdly enough, you liked that. When you hung out with him more, you always felt your heart beating faster, blushing whenever you guys made direct contact more than 10 seconds and sometimes, you felt your stomach full of butterflies here and there. You kinda liked Jungkook, no you really did like him. Sadly, he probably only thought you as a friend. It's okay. At least I can still have him as a friend. You thought to yourself as you were zoning out. Jungkook shoved his elbow at your arm. "Hey. Are you interested in Taehyung or something? Beause you're looking at him for a long time now." Jungkook pouted at you.

You snapped back to reality. You could see Taehyung staring back at you and then at Jungkook. "Oh, was it obvious?" You asked him. He nodded and replied, "I think he likes you back! NEW COUPLE!!" Jungkook clapped for you happily but you could see his eyes were weirdly widened while saying that. You actually didn't like Taehyung so you chuckled nervously. "Actually, I don't like him... I was just zoning out." Jungkook pouted as he looked down. "Okay.... but I know you still like him a little." He chuckled as you glared at him and punched his arm. "Stop with the rumours you little-" The bell rang. Lunch time was over.

 

Jungkook's Point Of View

When I saw y/n staring at Taehyung for a long time and eventually saw Taehyung stare back at her, I felt jealous. I actually don't know why, but I just felt that burning feeling of jealousy in my heart. Could I possibly like her- No, Jungkook, no. Being best friends is the most we can be... I was at my locker when I saw Taehyung coming up to me. "Hey, Jungkook. You know that friend of yours that's always with you?" He asked me. I nodded. "She's really pretty. You sure you two aren't dating right?" Taehyung asked me again. I fiddled my fingers. "Yeah, we aren't dating... But, you see, hyung-" Taehyung cut me off. "Great, thanks. She's mine. I have to go to class now, Kookie." He ruffled my hair and I sighed. 

Now I was really jealous. 

 

Third Person Point Of View

You opened your locker and a note fell out. You picked it up and opened it. It said, 

Hi Beautiful,
I just want to say, you are beautiful. 
Please meet me at the chocolate store in front of the school after school. 

Love,

       Your Secret Admirer.

 

You were a bit confused on who sent this note, but you had no time, so you shoved it back into your locker and ran off to your last 2 classes of the day. 

After you were finished your last two classes, you walked out of the classroom and headed to your locker. You took your bag and put your books in the bag. Then, you remembered you had that secret admirer note. You decided to take the risk. You saw didn't see Jungkook as usual, neither did you see Taehyung. Weird. You went to go to the chocolate shop and found no one there. There was only the lady behind the table, but suddenly she asked, "Are you (y/n)?" You nodded. She then gave you a note that said, 

Hi Beautiful,
Oops. I lied to you. I'm not at the chocolate store. I want you to go to the movies. I'm waiting!
You know you don't want the popcorn cold. :p

Love,

        Your Secret Admirer.

You groaned. More walking. You walked over to the movies and saw an ocean of families and students. You don't know who could've sent the note, it could've been anyone. You remembered the person talking about the popcorn. So you went to the place where it said "FRESH POPCORN" and ran over there. You don't see any popcorn for you but then you glanced at the popcorn popper box. There was a piece of paper on it. You opened it and then you found it was for you.

Hi Smartie Pants,
You make my heart go 'pop pop pop' whenever I see you.
Heehee. I should really stop but I don't feel like it, you know?
You want to check the flower shop closeby, perhaps?

Love,

       Your Secret Admirer. 

You were really not in the mood to walk anymore, but since you were so anxious who your secret admirer was, you decided to go with it. You went to the flower shop, really anxious. But of course, no one was there waiting for you. You looked at the flowers around you and it was so pretty. One bouquet of flowers really caught your eye and it was the daisies. You took the bouquet and smelled it. When you did, your nose touched something sharp. You pouted as you said, "Ow." Then you saw a corner of paper pushing out. You pulled it out and saw another note.

Hi Dork,
You're as beautiful as these daisies. <3
No wait, you're a million times prettier than these daisies.
Okay, one last place.
The park.

Love,

        Your Secret Admirer.

You grinned widely at how cheesy your secret admirer was. You looked up then turned around to see if a park was around here, but sadly, there wasn't. You pouted until the man working for the flower shop said, "Do you need help, miss?" He asked. You nodded. "What is it that you need help with, miss?" He asked you. You replied back, "Is there a park near here?" The man working for the flower shop nodded. "Ah, yes. Just walk up until that stop sign and then walk left until you see a park." He smiled at you and added, "The young man payed for those daisies for you." You smiled a little. Man, weren't you lucky to have your own secret admirer. You walked up to the stop sign and then turned to the left.

You saw a slide by the side and you knew that this was where you'll meet your secret admirer. As you got closer to the park, you saw a bench and a brunette boy sitting down on the bench. He had a sticky note on his head that said, "(Y/N)'S SECRET ADMIRER" and you giggled. You walked up to the boy and took off the sticky note as he turned around. It was Jeon Jungkook, your best friend. JEON JUNGKOOK'S MY SECRET ADMIRER?! You thought to yourself, happily and surprisedly. Jungkook then walked up to you then kissed you on the forehead as he took your hand.

"My best friend and the girl who stole my heart. Over these weeks of being with you, I just loved being in your presence. At times at home or in school, I would want you to be beside me. But sadly, that can't happen. But one thing you can do to help that, is that you must be my girlfriend. So, will you, (Y/N), be my girlfriend, and one day, my wife?" Jungkook kissed your hand as he kneeled down. You teared up a little and nodded. "Yes, I will be your girlfriend, Jeon Jungkook." Jungkook smiled before pecking your lips. He started singing,

You're beautiful
cham gwenchanji anhni uri dul
maennal ireokke ddo sangsangeul hae 
You be with me with me
You're beautiful
hamggemeyon eoddeolji uri dul
maennal ireokke ddo sangsangeul hae 
You be with me with me

The next day, you walked in the school, holding hands with Jungkook. Nobody really noticed until Taehyung bumped into the two of you guys. He saw you two holding hands and sighed. "Jeon Jungkook, you win.... And it only lasted barely a day..." You giggled as you saw Jungkook grin and raise your hand and his. "Didn't you like Wendy, hyung?" Jungkook asked Taehyung. Suddenly, Taehyung widened his eyes. "OH MY GOD, I FORGOT ABOUT SON SEUNGHWAN. OH MY GOSH OK SHE'S COMING BACK TODAY. BYE BYE LOVEBIRDS." He said loudly as he ran off. You guys chuckled to each other.


A/N: Hope you like the chapter! <3

Keep Reading, Readers!