A diva key, excited kids and a very clueless leader

Happy Birthday!

a/n - im a complete idiot omg.. i had no idea i didnt post the story >< im so sorry >< comments are welcome~ i'm still thinking if i should add another chapter but idk.. comments please? hehehe!! and i apologise again for how idiot i was ><

 

“LEE JINKI YOU BETTER GET YOUR BACK TO THE DORM RIGHT NOW”

The scream of an angered Key-umma through the phone shocked the living hell out of Jinki which immediately scrambled to grab his stuff and rushed back to the dorm leaving his half eaten udon on the table. The clueless leader-nim once again left to eat udon when there was a party planned, which of course caused Key who planned the surprise party to blow his top when he realised Jinki not in his room.

——–

“God Lee Jinki did you really have to go eat udon AGAIN?! After I single-handedly prepared all of this for your birthday?! GOD I SWEAR LEE JINKI I’M BANNING CHICKEN FOR A MONTH.” Hearing what Diva Key said, Taemin let out a soft chuckle as he thought of Jinki’s reaction if he knew he can’t eat chicken for a month.

“KIM KIBUM SHUTUP. You have been saying this again and again for the past 20 minutes! Jinki hyung is a clueless tokki and you know that so please just shut up and wait for him to return.” Jonghyun screamed at the diva and pulled him to sit next to him.

“Hyungs! Why not change the plan a little and lets hide behind the door so when Jinki hyung enters we can cake him as ‘punishment’ for ditching us for udon again? He would never expect that!!” Taemin said as he looked as his hyungs expectantly.

“That’s a good idea Tae! Since Jinki hyung would be expecting a party ready why not let’s follow what Tae said?” Minho jumped up from his seat and ran to grab his camera as he saw Jonghyun nod his head.

“OH NO I’M NOT GONNA BE INVOLVED IN ANY CAKING. MY MOSCHINO KNIT WIL BE RUINED. YOU GUYS DO IT YOURSELF.” Being the diva Key is, he objected at the thought of his precious knit getting dirty from the cream.

“Yes diva why not you take the video instead? Then you can stay away from the cake? I’m sure Tae and Ming would want to help with the caking. “

“Hmm..sure then. Hyung should be arriving home soon so you guys hurry prepare.” Key took the camcorder from Minho as he saw Taemin running behind the door and Jonghyun walking over with the cake he painstakingly baked.

“He..Hello Bum?” Jinki stuttered as he was afraid of Key still being in his diva mode.

“Hyung, where are you now?”

“I’m a block away from our dorm, I’m sorry I took so long!!”

“It’s okay hyung just hurry back…See you in a bit okay?” Key hung up without even saying bye, leaving Jinki confused as he continued to speed walk back to the dorm.

“He’s a block away, get ready!” An excited Key said to the three, and took his place where he could get a clear view of the caking.

Right when all of them were in place, the door clicked open.

“I’m ba-” Before Jinki could finish his sentence, Jonghyun popped out from where he hid and smashed the cake into Jinki’s face. Minho and Taemin helped to smear more cream onto Jinki’s face laughing. As Taemin said, Jinki didn’t expect to be caked the moment he stepped into the dorm and stood shocked with cream all over his face.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY HYUNG!!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAH”