Don't say yes

Speak Now

The members of Super Junior got ready for the 13th of December. Today was not an ordinary day for all of them, especially for Sungmin. Today's the day that he's going to be someone's husband. He woke up from his sleep and looked at the window. He pondered on a few things as he woke up. After an hour, he decided to sit up and grab his phone. He looked at the messages and a lot of people, including s, texted him congratulatory messages. He replied to them one by one and thanked them. After replying, he placed his phone back to its spot earlier and talked to himself. "Today's the day, Sungmin." He still couldn't believe that this day finally arrived.

 

In SNSD's dorm, all of them are currently eating lunch. "Soonkyu," Jessica called the girl that sat one seat apart from her as she noticed that she's a bit gloomy, but she was just ignoring her. "Lee Soonkyu!" Sooyoung screamed to get her attention. "What? And don't call me Soonkyu," Sunny pouted and used aegyo again, but she was a bit startled. All eyes were on her now. "Unnie, your food's still untouched," Seohyun reminded her. "Is something bugging you," Hyoyeon asked her. "Uh, no. Don't worry it's just about work. You guys just continue eating." she smiled faintly and lifted her chopsticks to eat.

"Sunny, something's up. We can feel it," Tiffany told her as the nine of them sat in front of the tv. "Don't tell us that it's nothing. It's written all over your face," Taeyeon added. Sunny took a deep breath and rested her head on Jessica's shoulder. Jessica touched her cheek and hugged her. "Unnie, is this about the we-" Yoona was cut off by Sunny. "Im Yoona, just continue watching. That goes for all of you," said Sunny while her head was on Jessica's shoulder. They all looked at each other, then at Sunny. She kept her eyes glued on the tv while all of them were worried. "You know you still have a couple of hours," Yuri spoke which made Sunny go to her room.

Inside her room, she laid in her bed and stared blankly at the wall. She tried to ignore it, but a tear suddenly fell. "I just want him to be happy," she whispered.

 

Sungmin got himself ready for the wedding. He still has two hours before the wedding and he kept pacing back and forth in his room. His family members are in the living room waiting for him. A knock was heard on his door, motioning for him to go out. He was nervous and anxious on how this day would turn out. He looked at his reflection on the mirror and patted his shoulder. After taking a deep breath, he went outside his room and got in the vehicle with his family.

 

"Unnie, we're l-" Seohyun was surprised when she opened Sunny's room. "Wait for me." She got out of the room wearing a dress while her coat and bag was on her arm. They were surprised that Sunny was dressed. "What, I'm going with you!" They were worried of Sunny's decision in joining them. They all knew how affected she was by this. "You guys don't worry about me," she told them as she looked at them one by one. "I'm fine, I swear," she smiled. Seohyun grabbed her hand. "Let's go unnie, we might be late." Together, they walked to the rest of the girls and headed out of the dorm.

 

"Lee Sungmin!" Sungmin saw s enter his holding room. "Be quiet," he reminded Heechul who screamed at him. They all gave each other a man hug upon seeing each other. After getting their pictures taken, they started talking. "Sungmin, are you sure about this? You can still back out. You still have time to think things through," Leeteuk told him. The room was quiet. Sungmin only sat there with his head down, looking at his hands. "Don't make mistakes that you'll regret later in the future," Donghae said. "Guys, w-" Sungmin got cut off by the arrival of the SNSD members. They all bowed at each other and smiled. "Thank you girls for coming. I really appreciate it," he smiled. "Hold up. This day won't be complete without a Super Genration photo," Tiffany said excitedly. "Wait, how will we fit in the picture," Shindong asked when he saw that Sooyoung started to hold the phone upwards. "Sooyoung has long arms, something that I don't have," Sunny answered which made them laugh. "Yeah, Shindong oppa's right. We won't fit. Monopod, please," Sooyoung asked the monopod from Sunny. Everyone was smiling at the picture, even Sunny with that sad smile of hers. "Well, we'll be taking our seats now. Congratulations again," Taeyeon said. They waved at the guys and went to their seats.

"We'll be going to our seats as well, Aegyo King. Better think things through while you're alone," Eunhyuk patted him and went out with the other members.

 

The wedding hall was filled with family members and friends of the bride and the groom. As the bride walked down the aisle, Sunny felt like a million darts were thrown to her heart. Tears filled her eyes, threatening to escape. The members of both groups knew that she still loves him. s knew that he still has feelings for her as well. The first part of the wedding was really long for Sunny. Her agony was just starting and growing each time, until that part arrived.

"Speak now or forever your peace."

When the priest said those six words, she was somehow able to breathe normally. Unconsciously, she found herself standing up from her seat. The priest looked at her and waited for her to speak. "I object." Bravely and confidently, those words came out of . Her members, who were seated looked at each other and smiled. They looked at Sunny who was on her feet, hoping that her Sungmin won't get married. "I object." Another objection has been made and this time, it was from Seohyun and Yuri who stood up at the same time. They were shocked that Seohyun stood up to object. "I object," Jessica and Taeyeon stood up at the same time and smiled at each other. Yoona, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, and Tiffany also stood up at the same time conincidentally. All nine of them stood up to object, but after them, the Super Junior members' objections were heard one by one. "Sorry Sungmin, but you're lying to yourself if you say you no longer have feelings for Sunny," Leeteuk explained, being the eldest in the two groups. Their other labelmates stood up in objection because they knew that Leeteuk was right.

Sungmin walked away from the altar and went to Sunny. All eyes were on him. "Sunny, do you still have feelings for me?" Sunny didn't know what to say. She gathered her thoughts, only to answer him with a question. "Do you think I'd do that if I don't?" He smiled at the girl who was standing in front of her while her tears escaped her eyes. He hugged her so tight, as if he doesn't want to let go. "Thank you," he whispered to her ear and kissed her cheek. Sunny finally wrapped her arms around him, responding to the hug. Her face was buried on his chest as she let her remaining tears fall. her members saw this, which made them smile big. s joined the girls that was standing around the table beside theirs.

"I guess we'll be attending a different wedding," Leeteuk told Taeyeon. "Same groom, different bride?" She looked at him while smiling. "Same groom, different bride," he confirmed to her with a smile.

 

 


 

 

Author's note: Today's the day, guys. Today's the day.