Fin

Will Be Here

"no Jinyoung, i’m alright. don’t worry and just focus on your work. okay?" you tried to sound cheerful to your boyfriend. "but your voice is-" "i’m okay baby. i have to do my work, talk to you later. bye love you" after you heard him said he loves you too, you hung up and laid down on the bed.

you lied to him. the truth is you felt really ill and weak but you didn’t want him to worry about you. it will be bad if he finds out you were sick. you could imagine him skipping his schedules just to take care of you and you didn’t want that to happen.

you coughed again, covering your mouth with your right hand as the other reaching out to grab the water bottle that was placed on the table beside your bed. you didn’t have any energy left to get up from the bed and cook dinner. so you just laid there covering yourself up to your chin with the hello kitty blanket that Jinyoung bought for you. and in no time, you were sound asleep.

"where is she…" not believing your words, Jinyoung came home as soon as his schedule was finished instead of eating dinner with GOT7 and some staffs. his feeling was right. he saw you sleeping with a frown plastered on your face.

Jinyoung slowly sat down beside you, caressing your cheeks and he was surprised at how hot you were. he put his palm on your forehead to check on your temperature. “you could just tell me if you’re sick, you know…” he mumbled quietly while looking at you, his hand your hair.

he put a wet towel on your forehead, sitting on the bed while thinking in deep thought. he sighed, wondering why you didn’t tell him about this situation. then a light move from Jinyoung woke you up. you opened your eyes slowly, adjusting to the light and saw Jinyoung looking down at you.

"this is what you meant by you’re alright? seriously?" he rolled his eyes and you tried to sit but he gently pushed you back "just lay down. you need to rest". you stared at him weakly, reaching out to hold his hand. he squeezed your hand and started to nag. "you should’ve told me if you’re sick. how could you let yourself get this sick? you didn’t eat the vitamin i bought for you, did you? ahh i knew it." he nodded and continued "and i know you didn’t eat at regular times. you only eat when you feel like it. don’t do that ever again! eat on time! do you know how much i worried about you?" he frowned cutely at you and you giggled softly.

"yes, sir" you replied with a hoarse voice. "[Y/N], do you trust me?" he asked you in a serious tone, you just replied with a confused nod. "then you should tell me about everything from now on. okay?". you smiled, nodding your head weakly and he leaned down to move the towel from your forehead replacing it with his lips.

he closed his eyes, slowly kissing his way down from your forehead to your nose, cheeks and then lips. he could only gave it a light peck before you pushed him, making him really startled. you turned your head to coughed. “sorry…” you looked at him “i don’t want you to get sick”.

without a word, Jinyoung grabbed your both of your hands and gripped them lightly but tight enough so you couldn’t let go. “screw it all. i really want to kiss you” then he closed the gap between you both with a needy kiss. you didn’t fight back, instead you just let yourself melt into his kiss. he cupped your cheeks and pulled away, resting his forehead on yours.

"i think all the virus from your body are transferred to me. now we can be sick together while taking care of each other. isn’t that great?" you both laughed and he leaned down to kiss you again. "i look like a total mess right now, why did you want to kiss me?" you asked him as he leaned down beside you,hugging you securely in his arms.

"cause even when you’re sick you’re irresistible." you laughed softly and he pouted "thats the truth!". you let out an ‘okay’ cause you were too tired to argue with him. "sleep. i will be here when you wake up. i promise" with that you slowly went back to dreamland, feeling really safe in Jinyoung’s embrace.