1. The first day at college

Only you

First day of college... Damn.

 

"Wake up, my dear!" exclaimed your mum, shaking you as hard as she could. You rubbed your eyes and looked at the time on your beautiful, precious, expensive white-coloured watch. Your eyes were widened, was this really happening? Could this day get more worse? Only god knows...

"Mum, why the hell did you not wake me up?! It's 8:35!!" you shouted blaming your mum just so you could get on with the day. "Um, excuse me, young lady, I was the one who woke you up just now!"  your mum added. You ignored her and freshened up for your most 'horrible' day at college. Your dad started the car and you set off, forgeting your book for the lesson. You realised just on the way there. You heaved a sigh and entered the gates with your dad since you didn't know the place. A kind and young-looking teacher helped you get to your class. She was Ms. Park. Ms. Park then pointed towards the hallway and told you to turn left. The first classroom in the corridor was where you would spend the day.

You followed her directions and while you were walking in the hallways, a cute, handsome guy was walking at the opposite direction. Both your eyes met, he winked and gave you a warm smile while he passed you. You blushed a little and started walking your way to the classroom. You took a deep breath and knocked on the door. A rather old teacher opened the door and smiled at you,"Goodmorning, how are you?"She greeted. You replied nervousely,"Um... Goodmorning and I am fine, thank you." She opened the door wider and gestured you to come in and have a seat. She told you that she was called Mrs. Wu. Mrs. Wu pointed to a vacant seat,"You may sit next to Luhan. He is a very lovely boy." You nodded and went to sit next to him. "Oh and," she added,"he can be your buddy for this week." You kept nodding your head because you had nothing to say. The door opened and the same guy you met in the hallway appeared. "Kenny, it's time for science." Mrs. Wu said. You remembered his name.

The lesson was interesting since you had science experiments but it was embarassing that you didn't bring your book and Luhan had to share his with you. The text in the book was so small that you had to lean very close to understand what it said. Luhan had to do the same... What a coincidence. Pak!!  Luhan and your forehead banged together. You quickly apologized and brushed his bangs away to see if he was alright. He then chuckled, "You are really cute..." He commented. Luhan felt your soft smooth fingers touching his forehead. On the other hand, Kenny was staring at you both with anger.

At lunch, Luhan and you sat together and got to know more about each other, "Do you have a boyfriend?" he asked, looking somewhere on the floor, avoiding eye contact with you. You gave him a weird look and replied, "Why do you want to know?" He sighed and murmured,"I was just asking..." Just then, Kenny interupted,"Hey guys, can I sit with you?" You nodded. He sat next to you and now you were between two boys.

After lunch, you had break. You walked to the basketball court and that was when you found out Luhan's and Kenny's talent; basketball. You then realized they were having a slam dunk competition. You ran towards them and Luhan notice, "Oh hi! Wanna play with us?" You looked worried and asked, "Do you think I am tall enough to slam dunk like you guys?" Luhan gave you an I-am-impressed-by-your-basketball-knowledge look. He figured out it wasn't fair if you all played a match at the same time."Ken, do you mind if me and her have a one-on-one match?" he asked. Kenny smiled."Sure, I don't mind..."

Luhan gave you the chance to start the ball first. You tried some tricks with the ball but none of them fooled Luhan. You then sped forwards and did the lay-up but Luhan blocked it. "Yah, Luhan oppa!" you shouted, pulling his shirt, revealing his abs. Luhan's heart beated faster,'Did she call me oppa?' he thought in his mind. Kenny shot a look at both of you and walked away, "Hey, where are you going?" Luhan asked, curiously. Kenny looked back and replied coldly,"Back to class, break is over." You had geography and maths lessons next.

Your dad was going to pick you up while Luhan and Kenny were walking back together. "Bye!" Luhan shouted, waving at you. You chuckled and waved back. You arrived home and hugged your mum tightly and told her everything which happened at school. You couldn't wait to go back to school tomorrow. "Well, it wasn't as 'horrible' as I thought it would be." you whispered to yourself. You wore yur pyjamas and lay on bed. The last thing you said before falling asleep was...

                                                                     "Luhan..."