01.

the one who got away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

the loud music blazed throughout the sleek modern room, led lights lit up, people are having a good time, escaping reality even just for a while. and one particular brunette are sitting in the bar, alone and bored. people comes and goes as they stole a glance here and there at the said brunette who is an actual eye candy with muscular yet lean body, hugged by a sleeveless leather jacket with black mesh fitted tanktop underneath who give anyone a peek at the fine line of the abs along with perfectly fitted torn denim. there's no doubt that both women and men are not checking him up. park jimin is, and always had been one to be in a center of attention from both genders. jimin is playing with his glass of vodka when a raven haired boy, a y one with a hint of cute gummy smile are making a move on him. he turns to the boy only to politely rejected the latter's offer to dance with him on the dance floor. it's already been the third time jimin rejects yet another offer for the night. jimin sighed for the umpteenth time, he was just not in the mood to do anything tonight, let alone to go out. which was unfortunately was ruined by jungkook when the younger came to his apartment earlier and literally dragged him out to this club to have fun and maybe get laid, he said, but now the raven haired is missing after ditching him to meet with a blond haired, broad shoulder man. and now the little traitor is literally nowhere to be found.

jimin is thinking of leaving the club, ditch jungkook back as a revenge, and grab a cab ride back home, when he realized of that he was being watched. he tried to ignore the nagging feeling, because he do get stared at, a lot, when finally the curiosity got the best out of him, and he turns only to find a pair of eyes watching his every move from the second level section, a boy, probably in a same age as him, are boldly staring and checking him out, and the gaze didn’t even waver when their eyes finally met.

eh, he's actually kind of hot... jimin thought. and the boy smirks, as if he read his mind. and when jimin snaps out of his thought, the said boy is gone. he blinks in confusion, wondering if the alcohol finally has affected his system until he's drunk enough to the point that he starts hallucinating. he shrugged at the thought as he pays his drinks to the barista and trying t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter