2012 (memory)

Collection of One-shots

The begining year of 2012. I met him. He was a transfer student. I had a first sight crush. He was in the last class. Sehun, Oh Sehun was his name. Sehun and I got close by his silly (but cute and dumb) mistakes. One day, standard 6 students had to stayback. We had to do some activities. It was recess. He bought a bottle of coke. He had to cut it open because it had no bottle cap. So he bite the top of it while accidentally pressed the bottle. I was walking infront of him and I felt sticky water on my cheeks and some on my clothes. I looked up to see if there's any water leaking, but there wasn't so I looked infront of me. Sehun was there, standing while biting the bottle and smiled at me. I made an angry face and he looked at me with pity. I chased him and he ran faster than i thought. I stopped and went back. I saw him on my way (opposite side) I slowly walk towards him and my cover was seen. He saw me and went into the boys' toilet. I waited outside. I sat next to th toilet. Suddenly the teacher called us to queue. I went into my line. His line had to be next to mine so I had a chance. But he sat at the back of his line. After a long wait, I had a chance to revenge. I bought the same drink as him and asked two friends of mine to help me capture him. I chased him again and this time he said "I'm sorry! I'm sorry. Stop chasing me, I told you I was sorry!" I ignored it and chased him. My friends came and catched him. I wanted to pour a little amount of coke on his back but I get butterflies in my stomach because his back is pretty. So, I accidentally poured a lot on his back and its wet. I said "Sorry, I didn't mean to pour a lot. Also I had to do it back to you since you did it to me first" The next week my friend, Yeonhyo wanted Sehun's money (we're not bullies). I don't know why (seriously, we're not bullies) she wanted it. I followed her and my other friend, Min Ah followed us. Sehun was in his classroom, alone. We went in and Yeonhyo asked "Do you have money? Can I have it? You borrowed mine last time. You said you'll pay me back." Sehun said "I don't have any." We asked him at the same time "Really?" and he nodded. He ran to the back door and I told Min Ah to block the outside part of the door. Yeonhyo asked him again "You reallyt don't have any money?" and he said "I really don't have any. I only have enough money for me to eat.". I felt pity for him so I asked him "You really don't have?" He said yes. I gave him 2,000 won. He said thank you and ran away before Yeonhyo gets him. He ran while saying thank you to me. A few weeks later, I asked Yeonhyo for his number and I send him a text "This is Shin Hani, your schoolmate. My friends wanted you to join us for the outing. Want to join?" He answered "No, thank you." 2 months later, I really want him to talk to me so I gave him credits(topup) to ake him talk to me. For his birthday I gave him a Sheriff Woody figure keychain and a chocolate bar, He liked it. He knows my name. Soon school holiday starts. I was bored at my grandmother's so I texted him and he replied. I can't actually remember what we were talking about. I kept on buying him credits. One day, I accidentally sent him "I love you" through message and he didn't reply. Soon he started to avoid me. I  asked him "why did you avoid me and won't talk to me?" He said "It makes me feel uneasy". So I didn't talk to him until one day I asked him again and he asked me "why did you send me 'I love you'?" I lied to him saying "I want to say it to my mom but accidentally clicked your name." I told him I was sorry. Actually, I just wanted to see his reaction when I told him "I love you" to him. Now he's mad at me. In 2014, I saw him with Dasom walking together going back home. He walked next to Dasom while his friends are at the back Woo-ing  at him(not booing). I was shocked because it happened infront of my eyes. He looked at me and get closer to Dasom. I went home and didn't say anything. I cried. Once a boy I used to like called me 'chimpanzee' just because I have very ugly teeth.(I fell of my bicycle. It was going fast down the hill) Now I didn't plan to confess to him properly, because Sehun said I'm ugly. I  read one of my friend's chat with him. I don't know what to do know. I guess I am stupid. Because I never been in a relationship before. Except this year, after 2 years of ignorance from him, I met a new guy. he was cool,cute. He likes me even though I look like a chimpanzee. I was unfair to him. I felt terrible. I really do like him but at the same time when I tend to forget about Sehun, he always all of a sudden appear at the place I am at and make my heart beat fast. He didn't know what he did makes me like him more. So, I ended breaking up with Jinwan because he wore a shirt he bought with "IHD 25" written on the back of his jersey. He wore it to school. I don't like to show our relationship to others who are not close with us. I told him that and he was sorry. I broke up with him after a week. I liked the shirt but I don't want him to wear it to school. I was a jerk. Now Jinwan became my best male friend. He still supports me to confess to Sehun. I haven't confess to him yet. Tell me, what do you think about this story.

 

 

 

THIS REALLY HAPPENED TO ME .. ITS REAL