I See Someone...

:::::Fixing His Broken Heart::::::

*****

You're standing at the window of your class that leads to the field. Staring at some people who were playing football and talking. But your eyes are focused on just one person sitting near the fountain edge of the field. The boy looks so pale in the sun this afternoon.

"Hana ~ yah! Whom are you looking for??"

Suddenly your best friend, Sungmin, patting your shoulder. You woke up and smiled at him.

"Is this the right time for you to be sad, isn't it? What's wrong?"

You shook his head. Instead of being sad, but saw the boy from the C building, it really makes you miserable. For the same time, he always sat there and watched as people indulge. Without you knowing it, Sungmin follows the direction of your view.

"Who do you see, eh ?..."

"Oh, ah ... aniya. No one, Sungmin ah ..."

You're not finished talking, suddenly Kangin approached you and Sungmin.

"What happened to you, Hana yah? Why lately, on every lunch, you're staring out the window?"

You return to your seat, let the two friends were puzzled.

"Aniya ... I'm just tired .." you said lying.

*****

"You're not funny anymore, Yesung ah ~! You're always thinking about the tortoise and the school! How could you be so boring? I do not want you anymore, Yesung ah! You're too annoying! So, this is the last day we met. Do not see me again if you really want, arasseo?? jal ga! "

Yesung still remember how his girlfriend made the decission for left everything behind and move on with another love story. She was the first love in his life. Yet it seemed, the girl wasn't good enough to get along with him. While the usual Yesung learning and silent at home with his tortoise. Yesung is very different from the girl. And he really did not expect that she will say it directly.

"Yesung ah, is there something wrong?" Teuk with Shindong and Yesung came when their friend was alone at the edge of the field.

"Aniya. There you go play again!"

Yesung looked down and that drove them to the cold. "Ai ... don't be like that, Yesung ah! Tell us what's going on?"

Yesung with his hands still twisted twigs and reluctant to answer. During that time, Eunhyuk comes with running. It looks like his football just finished this time.

"He was ... a broken heart, didn't you guys know that??"

Teuk and Shindong stared each other and then stared at Yesung in disbelief. "Jinjja?"

Yesung just nodded slowly and sighed. Teuk and Shindong continue to talk about it. They do not believe it. Though the relationship seems -Yesung and his girlfriend was- fine. And his girlfriend is very sweet. But once told, they were really surprised that his ex could be as plainly as that.

"By the way Yesung ah, do you know Kangin from B building?" Teuk asked suddenly.

Yesung nodded, "Kangin a big-student, who joined in the same Taekwondo class with Sungmin??"

"What's with him?" Eunhyuk asked wanted to know.

Teuksat next to Yesung and tapped his shoulder before then, "I have met a female friend from his class. Apparently she was very nice and suits you. By any chance ... do you ..."

"BLIND DATE? Did you just told me to do BLIND DATE?"

Yesung stood up and looked angry. Teuk and the others stared at each other, confused.

"Aa-aniya .. it's not like ... yes, I mean it ... oh, but I'm not-"

"As long as you know, I can still take care of myself! No need to do something cheap like that, arasseo?"

Yesung left his friends with upsetness.

*****