intro

moonlit sunrise

the sun was coming up. he knew it was. they rays of light gave him hints, shining through the cracks in between the thick pieces of wood. "they won't last," kibum mutters to himself. he's been saying that for a while. he was alone. what else could he do? 

it didn't start too long ago. the town was perfectly fine. kids running around safely, without a care. 

but the running was soon made into fear.

fear of everyone else.

the screams were still stuck in his head. the agonizingly painful shrieks of getting bit. "run," he whispered to himself. but..

he couldn't. he was frozen. shocked. in only less than 10 seconds did the town turn to a death pit. cannibalism. dead bodies laying around the street, flames in the distance. people pushed him aside, ignoring him in the middle of the road and running for themselves. 

the whole thing was crystal clear to him. the details in the way most people walked: limping, sagging to the side. a blood-filled dent in their neck, arms, legs, everywhere. the way their eyes travelled across the living, hunger coiling in the pit of their rotten stomachs.

kibum was just lucky he made it out alive, running towards a group of trees and staring out into the bushes. should he cry? he wasn't even sure if his family is alright. if they made it out alive. but he didn't think about that. he thought about himself.

like everyone else.

kibum plays with a rock on the ground and glances back and forth at the door every few minutes. he's paranoid. he saw one of those... things walk in to a small house, not having the slightest bit of trouble crashing down the door.

selfish. kibum knows he is. the thought of helping never came to mind. he wasn't even thinking he was just watching. watching the way people were devoured. eaten alive. imagine, kibum thinks to himself, if i was one of them.

he picks up the rock and throws against the cabin wall.

 


holding in the screams is harder than you think. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

a/n: okay wow this is sort of an intro? idk. i'll just say it is.

first legit chapter would probably be up today or tomorrow. :P

anyways, thanks for reading, comments would be nice. :3c