Thank you oppa~

Math Problems

 

“Ugh I hate math!” You had been sitting at your desk for the past hour or so now attempting to do one math problem. “ I really don’t understand why I have to take this dumb class it’s stupid! You  were so into your ranting you didn’t see your bedroom door opening.

“What are you yelling at in here? Some people like to sleep you know.” You looked over to see Jiho standing in your doorway in hello kitty pajama pants and a black t-shirt. “ Sorry I didn’t realize I was being loud. Nice look by the way.” You smirked.

“ Oh hush, unlike you I like to sleep and when I sleep I like to be comfortable.” Jiho said as he walked over and sat on your bed. “What are you fussing about in here anyway?”

“This stupid math! I have no idea what’s going on and the crazy teacher doesn’t explain anything!” You were heated again just thinking about it. You hated math with a fiery passion and that was final.

“Oh wow really?!” Jiho was laughing so hard his words came out so distorted “Do you not know who you live with woman.” You sat there and watched as he clutched his stomach as he belted out laugh after laugh.

“Will you stop laughing at me! That’s not gonna help me pass this damn test!” You’d had enough if he wasn’t gonna help he could leave.

Finally catching a breathe Jiho sat up and pulled a chair up to the desk “ Ok ok I’m done. I’ll help you,hmmmm oh this is pretty simple.” Jiho looked over your algebra book with ease, he was so perfect to you. His dreads hung long and complimented his face so well why is he so gorgeous. You couldn’t help think to yourself.

“Are you paying attention?” You snapped out of your daydreaming to see that Jiho had written a bunch of notes onto your paper, nothing you could begin to understand.

“Oh uh no I mean yes but I still don’t understand. Why is math so hard? I swear it was easier for me to learn Korean than this.” You slumped over the desk in defeat.

“ Hey now don’t think like that! You have me here and I’m willing to help aren’t I.” Jiho smiled at you as he lifted your head and looked you into your eye’s “Now pay attention this time and we’ll work at this until you get it.”

You smiled “Ok then AJA AJA!”

“HWAITING” Jiho said excitly before his math tutoring started.

You two stayed up half the night looking over math notes and figuring out various equations as you slowly started to understand. You soon started to drift off to sleep.

“Ahhh man we must have fell asleep I have 20 minutes to get to school!” You jumped from your chair and looked to see Jiho asleep on the desk. “ Thank you for helping me oppa.” You smiled and planted a sweet kiss on his soft warm lips.

“Your welcome.” Jiho said with a smile on his face. Come back quickly. With that you ran to change and was out the door to ace your math test.