flashback

mission: finding you by heart

Flasback;

It was a fine day at the orphanage where kids are playing by themselves and few volunteers came by to pay a visit and helping.

And theres teentop boys who were exited because yesterday ,the care taker told them that a guy with balloons came here a few days before and said that he want adopt this 6 energetic kids as he said that his house need some extra brigthness and loads of funs ya know, he told them that his daughter was very lonely and need some companions, so he thought that these teentop kids are perfect for his daughter.

So today, the these little kidstop are beyond exited to meet this little girl. Without knowing that this little girl will change their lives.

"I'M SO EXITEDDDDDDDD ASDFHKLHFSA" chanhee ran all around the orphanage as he still can't keep calm

"Ok relax huuuu haaa" as minsoo took a very VERY deep breaths but-- "OMAGASH I CANT BELIEVE THIS REALITY" drama queen alert.

"HEY I WANNA JOIN CHANHEE TOO" as byunghun ran to catch up on chanhee and join running 

"When will the ajusshi come,auntie" jonghyun who stared above,asking one of the care takers with his big eyes (omg so cuteee) 

"Just a few minutes more,jonghyun-ah. And dont call him ahjussi, his your dad now" the care taker smiled at him as she ruffles his hair.

"No need, just call me hyung" as the Andy guy appear out of no where (like a ninja) and pick up jonghyun and pinch his cheek

"Hyung, you are so handsome" jonghyun said while cupping his cheeks with both of his cute little hands.

"Awwwww thankyou little guy" he smiled. He then felt somebody tugging his pants. He looked down and saw a very chubby cute little guy starring at him.

"You must be changhyun" he said. Changhyun nodded and ask , "are we going to your house?" "Are we going to stay there forever?" "Are there any friends?"

"Yes, yes and yes. not friends but a friend. She's my daughter she's just the same age as you guys" he sigh dreamly as he thought about his wonderfull daughter, even though she's not his real daughter but he loves her so much as she's the only one that kept him happy after his wife death.

"Oh a girl? Byunghun HYUNGGGGGGGGG" changhyun ran as he search for byunghun

"Ah you are here already Andy-shi, can you follow me as i need you to fill in some important things" said the care taker politely

"Sure" he said and put jonghyun down,following her.

 



 

"Welcome to your new home kids" Andy exclaimed as they arrived at his house.

"WOWWWWW" the teentop kids shout in unison.

"Now before the flies went into your mouth how about we go in now?" Andy said wile smiling, these kids are just too cute

"Lets gooooooo" "woooooohhhhhhhh" they ran out of car straight to the main door but stopped as a cute liitle girl popped her head out the door

"Appa?" She peek with her large doe eyes and ran to Andy as she spotted him.

"Aigooo sikyung ah" he picked her up and kiss her cheeks.

The teentop kids are still starring at her,curious.

"This is my daughter that i've been telling you about, her name is sikyung. Say hi sikyung-ah" he said while putting her down to the ground.

The little girl went to the teentop boys and said "annyeong im sikyung" she said ran to Andy and hug his legs, shy girl huh?

Teentop looked at each other and broke into grin. They ran to her and start to introduce themselves "ANNYEONG SIKYUNG-AH ,WE ARE TEENTOP ! LETS BE FRIENDS" they introduce and gave her a group hug

She giggled cutely ,and thats when sparks lights up in their hearts and butterflies filled the 6 boys stomachs.they froze. How can a cute laugh make them stunned you asked? While tahts the power of love

Andy with a light feeling watch them and a gentle smile appeared on his face.



"SIKYUNG-AH NO ,SIKYUNG-AH DONT GO" "YAH ODIGA YAH" 6 boys were whailing in the hands of the maids as they looked at them in pity

"I'm sorry but we need to take haemin now" Sikyung's mother smiled in guilt. Sikyung's real name is Oh Haemin. Her parents found out that their daughter is alive as they asked professionals to detect their daughter. They told Andy about how they lost their daughter and ended up infront of his house. they were hunted down for not paying the house rent and for the sake of Sikyung and her safety, they need to give her away. They saw a very dull looking but antique house which supposed to be Andy's house and thought maybe the owner of this house are willing to take care of her.

Now as they are already rich,they made a dicision to search for their daughter and bring her back. they supress their gratitue by offering some money to Andy but he declined whole heartedly as he said,

"its okay,Sikyung-- I mean haemin is like a daughter to me and taking care of her its not a big deal" he smiled sadly and caress Sikyung's cheek

"Appa? why are you crying" Sikyung cupped his cheeks and stare into Andy's eyes as he went down to sikyung's level and hug her.

"gwenchana,you should go to your real parents Sikyung-ah" he said while smiling.

Sikyung wondered her eyes and they landed to a middle age couple who stared at her lovingly. She went to them and ask her father to pick her up. Mr.Oh picked her and kiss her cheeks. 

"you are my real appa?" she asked while playing with his father's hair. He nodded as tears are b in his eyes.

"why is everybody's crying? why is oppas shouting like mad boys? hehe Chanhee oppa looked weird, can I play with oppas daddy?" she starred ate both her father and Andy.

Her mother sigh. " you cant Haemin-ah, we need to go. we promise to bring you here again and you can play with your friends,eo?" she smiled, feeling sudden guilt washed upon her.

"yaksok?" she held her pinky to her mother.