2015

Perfectly Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys! Firstly, sorry for my bad English. English is not my first language (okay ._. whatta lame excuse) And thanks for subscribing, upvote is necessary lolol jk I hope u all enjoy GEEZ OKAY ANYWAY HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!! \o/

I take a sip of hot chocolate before going to Incheon Airport. It’s not like I have to fly to somewhere for a vacation or other thing that you might think, but I’m working there temporary while waiting for my SAT’s result to release. So, I thought it’s better to spend my leisure time with working. In fact, I can learn more about life and stuffs as I grow up. My uncle; he is the head manager of the airport and he’s also the one who allowed me to work at the airport. To tell the truth, they do not hire a teenage girl like me who is still child-like minded and not matured enough but by his help, I got a jackpot!

“Jungri-ah, hurry up finish your drink and go to work now!” My mom yells from the kitchen.

“Got it, mom” I reply her, finishing the balance of my drink.

As soon I’ve finished the drink, I look at my reflection on the mirror for the last time before walk out to the door.

“Mom, I’ll go first k?” I say and wait for her reply.

“Okay. Take care honey~”

 

***

 

I greet almost all the airport staffs and smile genuinely. They are so kind and heart-warming. They don’t hate me despite of my young age and also with the help of my uncle. They’re all friendly and ready to help me every time I got stuck with some tourist.

My uncle placed me at the ticketing department which is I have to focus and pay a real attention when people asking for their ticket to ride the express train. Yes, express train not airplane. I didn’t complain and feel relieve at the same time. I take over Miyoung after her night shift ended in six o’clock in the morning.

“Good morning, Miyoungie unnie!” I greet her cheerfully.

“Morning, Jungri” She says weakly as she covers from yawning.

“Aw, unnie you look seriously awful” I joke and chuckle.

She lightly slaps my face, “Work hard, Jungri-ah”

“NAAAEEE!” I chime and nod.

***

 

When it’s about nine in the morning, I see countless people but majority are girl rushing from upstairs and walk down hurriedly. I frown and keep observing them. There is a group of boy or maybe male (?) walking toward me, cough I mean toward ticketing counter. It’s not like the other counter are close but they’re all heading to my counter and lineup. The most – should I say spooky thing – is they’re now surrounded by numerous girls in just a split second. The situation in the department is chaotic and I am fully clueless here.

“Hey! Give me a ticket to Busan please” a rude voice greets me. He looks old and there are a few pimples on his face.

“Hold on for a sec” I say in my calm voice. It’s okay Jungri. Customer is always right. We exchange the ticket and money. Next!

“A ticket to Seoul” A guy says with his gummy smile plastered on his face. The pair of his eyes is so small and those formed into crescent-like when he smiled.

“Woah, what a beautiful creature” I muttered slowly under my breath, not leaving my gaze from him.

“What’d you say?” He asked, leaning down to the counter.

I snap, widen my eyes in shock “Oh, nothing! Here’s your ticket”

“Thanks!” He simply says. Next!

“Yah, you only bought one?” Say a guy with his big hoarse voice. He looks so masculine with his quite tanned skin.

“You’re ignoring me this morning so buy by your own” The earlier guy with gummy smile reply with a scoff.

“Ah, I can’t believe you’re the hyung” He whines and faces the counter. I flash him my bright smile as soon as he opens his mouth,

“Give us all one ticket to Seoul, please” He points to his other two friends.

“One sec” I respond and get their tickets.

“Mino, where’s Taehyunie?” Another guy with a cute face and pale skin asks the ordering friend.

“He went to the washroom” State the last guy behind the both of his two friends. His voice is husky yet soft in my ears. I couldn’t tell which one is the youngest.

“Um, here’s your ticket, ahjussi” I say while bowing my head. Mom always said to be polite to the older – not that old, and I guess these guys are surely older than me. But, oh wait! Shouldn’t I call them oppa instead? Oh, I hate calling a guy ‘oppa’ because they would think I’m flirting. Nah, ahjussi is not bad right?

“Excuse me? You called me ahjussi?” The guy which I’m sure his name is Mino, bulging his eyes down to me.

I stutter, “Oh, a-ah I’m sorry”

“Yah, let’s go” The cute guy say.

“But Taehyunie…?” Mino pauses.

“Let’s head first. I’ll give him a call later”

I just squirm in my seat while eaves-dropping their conversation. They leave the ticketing counter as all the girls following them. I blow my bangs out of face. What a mess. Are they celebrities? Am I living under a rock? Why I didn’t know any of them? Oh, probably yes. I live under a rock, duh. Ha, joke no.

Within seconds, the department turns back into a peaceful and calming environment from the loud fangirls. I notice a guy walking coolly to my counter. I try to clear my throat but end up choking my own saliva. What a shame! Shame on you Han Jungri! But, oh God, this guy is no joke. I mean he looks so perfect. His lean body, his calm eyes, his silky hair and his kissable lips.

“Are you okay?” He asks as he reaches my counter. And his soft voice. It’s soft and fluffy like snowflakes that fall on my skin.

“Y-Yeah, I’m fine. Thank you.” I say after manage to breathe normally.

“One ticket to Seoul please, Jungri-ssi” He says as he glance down to my nametag. I could feel my heart drums faster as he called out my name.

“Uh, one moment”

While I’m preparing his ticket, I can’t help but to notice in the corner of my eyes that he is staring me down. Oh, great. I could barely feel my cheeks redden. Oh, stupid hormones and cheeks! No. Not now!

“Here’s your ticket” I hand him the ticket without looking into his eyes.

His lips form a smirk – I could notice when I’d brave enough to see his face. “Thanks” He cooed and leave me alone with a mini heart attack.

 

***

 

The next morning, I came to work as usual.

“Jungri-ah!” Miyoung call me from behind. I look turn my back and look up to her.

“Yes?”

“There’s flower were sent to you”

A frown wrinkles my forehead, “Who is it from?”

“I dunno. The delivery boy asks me to sign the form and I take it for you”

“Oh, I place the flower at our rest room” She added.

“Kay, thanks unnie”

 

***

 

I made my way to our rest room during lunch break. I observe the bouquet of flower in awe. Wow, lavender! I smile ear to ear and quickly grab a small soft pink card that was slid between the flowers.

“Call me after receiving the flower. I’ll wait (: [611401-xx-773469]”

Eh? I couldn’t tell who the sender is. Whatever. I’ll just call him after my shift end.

 

***

 

“Hello?”

“Hey, Jungri. What sup buddy”

I roll my eyes in annoyance, “What do you want?”

I hear a sarcastic chuckle on the other line, “I just want to ask how do you do”

“Just straight to the poin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter