01

My Mr.Perfect [ one ongoing chapter ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There was a knock on a door. I know its time to go school. 
But my eyes can't be open. I still want to sleep. 
Someone please stop knocking on my door. 
I can hear the door is open. The sound of the leg walk towards to my bed. 
My bed getting heavier. Someone is sit beside me. I know its you. 
"Irene, wake up" its sound of pretty woman that I love and the one who give me birth, my mother. 
I groans and cover my face with blanket. Please let me sleep for a while. "Later ~" I said. 
She sigh before take off the blanket from me. I gasp before open my eye lid slowly and whines. 
"Mom~ can you not? I just want to sleep!" I said while rubbing my eyes. "You gonna go school" she said while hug the blanket on her chest. 
I sigh and wake up from bed, walk to the bathroom lazily like always I do. "Walk faster sweetie, you're not turtle, and time don't wait you" she said while clean my bed. 
I sigh again and walk more faster to bathroom. I walk in the bathroom and started to clean my face before do the other else. 

 

I walk down the stairs and met with my father who always read the newspaper in the morning.
"Good morning dad" I said while take a seat in front of him. He hums softly and still reading his newspaper. 
My breakfast today is bread and egg. I don't eat that too much. I can eat one bread only and thats enough to make me full. 
After finish my breakfast, I walk to front door heavily. I look back and saw my parents grins while waving. "Good luck in your school" my mom said. 
I nods slowly before put on my shoe and walk out from the house. A driver name Lee Soo Man smiling to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter