Chapter One

Serial Flirt

"Where the hell are you going Sora?" Jinwoo asked his girlfriend who's all prepped up.

"I'm going to Hana's house. See you later babe." Sora kissed her boyfriend on the lips and immediately left the house.

"There she goes again. Kissing me on the lips thinking she could get away with everything with just that."  
The young man grabbed his phone and dialled the number of his bestfriends and told them to come over since the almighty girlfriend is out having fun.

After a little while, his friends came along with food and alcohol to comfort his loneliness. 

"Jinwoo hyung, you need to break up with that girl." Seungyoon, one of his friend broke the silence hovering over them.

"I can't. I love her too much." Jinwoo the martyr answered.

"But you are in pain. Dude you don't have assurance with her. She can be stolen from you anytime and anywhere." 

Seunghoon grabbed a slice of pizza as he said that.

"That's the thing about pain. It demands to be felt." Mino quoted one of John Green's line in the book TFIOS.

"That's what you get when you date a serial flirt." Maknae Taehyun patted his hyung's shoulders.

"Ugh. Then tell me what to do?" The boys huddled up and thought of a plan to tame the serial flirt.

*****

A loud honk was heard which made Jinwoo and the boys wake up. 

They glance at the clock and it was already 12AM.

"I think we should go now." Mino stood up immediately and gathered their stuff.

"Yeah, i don't wanna see Sora as well." Taehyun followed his hyungs outside. Suddenly a sound of heels clacking are coming closer.

"Do the thing we told you, hyung. Arasseo?" Seungyoon reminded Jinwoo of the plan.

"See you tomorrow or maybe later hyung." 

"Omo! Winner oppas! It's nice to see you." Sora smiled seductively. 

"We should go. It wasn't nice seeing you though Sora-ssi." Taehyun sassed Sora which made her frown. She did not get why Winner is too hard on her.

Its not like she did something wrong to them or is it?

"You. Bedroom. Now!" A mad Jinwoo ordered Sora. It was Sora's first time to see Jinwoo in his furious state. It was pretty shocking for her.

What have i done wrong? she thought.