chapter 1

Highschool life

A NEW YEAR  IN HIGH SCHOOL !!!

Year 11

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

L pov:

"L" a group of girls screamed as they saw me coming out of my motorbike.After a blink there was a crowd of girls and one boy dressed as a girl , crowding  around me with notepads,telling me sign them.as I took the pen from the one of the girls, I heard a voice from behind.

"Can you move out the way" a girl with blonde hair said. She had fox-like eyes, pure,white skin...

"can't you hear me,I said move,your blocking my way."

The eyes of all the girls looked angry.

one of the girls shouted out"well you should move out of our way were trying to talk to L". Whilst the other screamed "hh with no manners" and "arrogant moran".

"Well why dont you do us all a favour and walk the otherway,aishh a girl with no manners ,what did your parents teach you". I added on.

Nana pov:

I could feel my heart stinging,my eyes feeling wet.I turned around and walked away,i sat behind a big tree near the car park.  I quietly cried in my hands,letting all the water from my eyes drain on to my hands.                                                                                                                   

even though i was seen as a very cold,arrogant person,i still had a very sensitive heart since childhood.

rghh i hate that f...... idiot and those ty girls, arghhhhhhhh.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

 

Bell: *ring*  *ring*  

 

TEACHER: Hello class 11b, i hope all of you enjoyed your holidays! As you see,there is a change of class.people have moved from this class and are now replaced with other students.okay,so im going to place you in seating order....taemin you sit at the front next to....

 

......."oh im sorry miss....im really sorry im late".nana came rushing in apologizing.

 

"Oh nana you are late on your first day.well thats afterschool detention,sweeping the floor. Please stand next to uee at the back of the classroom,as im arranging the seating plan".

"Yes miss". nana replied , walking to the back.

 

 

L pov: 

oh my god! That disrespectfull,manner-less girl is in the same class as me aish . Well i hope i'll never run into that girl EVER.

 

 

nana pov:

Arghh so embarssing.

omo,omo that piece of is in the same class as me ! Wae wae ;(

 

Suzy pov:

Oh haha nana is such a fool,embarassing her self on the first day .

Im gonna have a word with that ,for disrespecting  my boyfriend!!!

 

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Ok ..lizzy..................jonghyun.....................yuri................krystal......................................(etc).......................................................................................................

 

Suzy you sit at the front row......nana sit at the back row near the window.....last but not least  myungsoo,you sit at the back row the table next to nana.

 

 

nana pov:

why  the f... does he need to sit at the table next to mine?

 

L pov:

Aishh why her???

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

 

Bell : *ring* *ring*

"Okay ladies and  gentlemens thats the bell for lunch"!

 

 

"Suzy its time,its time" krystsl yelled  running up to suzy.

"Ahh yes, i almost forgot haha.

 

"Suzy babe , where are you going" ?  L asked suzy whilst kissing her on the lips.

"Aww baby , nowhere,just gonna sort something out". Suzy replied hugging him.

"oh okay , i'll meet you by the lockers after i give hoya his football back.bye " L kissed suzy on the cheek and left.

 

 

"let's go".suzy smiled.

 

............

"Hoya there you are ,oh here's your football "  L said to hoya throeing his ball to  him.

"Oh thanks man! Wait arent you going to the lunch hall?"hoya asked.

nah man,i promised to meet suzy by the lockers,she needs to tell me something.But i'll meet you at the lunch hall after"L said .

"Oh cool , okay i'll catch up with you later."hoya said smirking.

"What???" L said curiously.

"no,nothing,i was just wondering of what she will say to you ? Hmm... im guessing...Probally about marriage!!!" Hoya said laughing....

"Ha HA  in your dreams,you already know im not planning to get married,im still young and i dont think i will even be thinkibg about that now.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"There she is...she's by the lockers".krystal yelled.

nana turned around, and glared at  them coldly.

"Nana i need a word with you."suzy said in a serious tone.