Eomma

The Game of Revelation

BEEEPPP. BEEPP. BEEEPPP. 

I woke up in pain. My legs were throbbing, my arms are sore, my stomach twisted and my head in jumbles. I shivered at the thought of what happened. 

"Wake up you UGLY child! Damn it! Do you know what time it is?!" Eomma yelled and as she did, i heard a crash. She probably threw another cup or something. She would always scold me if i dont get perfect scores. Ha. It's not like i dont already get perfect scores. 

My door slams open and she's on top of me.  Next thing i know, i hear and feel the pain of her hand against my cheek. My cheek burns and i feeel ashamed.  She's drunk, I told myself. My eyes widen as she clasp my neck in her hands.

"God damn evil child! Why? Why? I never wanted you! Who said i needed you?! Why are you here?" My head bobbed as she shook out her anger. Hot wet tears rolled down to my ears. My closed my eyes and felt the pain in my neck spreading. It felt like my neck was on fire. My whole body felt boiling. I could feel the heat rising to my face.

I reopened my eyes and saw the dreamcatcher up on the ceiling. It was the first and only thing eomma got for me. It helped me with my dreams and it soothed me whenever she raged out like this. I gripped her hand and slowly raised them. 

"Wha-" Eomma seemed to have stumbled over my action. I dont usually go against her but today just isnt the day. My body's already sore enough. I dont need more pain. Although i might just get more.

"I need to get to school, eomma." I looked up at her~her black hair was a mess sticking out in all angles, her eyes dark and unreadable, her soft complexion now ruin to big pores and dark circles~and slowly got out under her, cursing with pain. 

I stepped out of my bedroom and looked back at her. Her shoulders slumped and her head hung low as if she was crying. I highly doubt that. She never cried unless it was money related. I walked through the empty hallway and turned left, into the bathroom. I washed my hair but didnt shower because if i did, eomma would yell that i'm wasting water. I quickly dried my hair and used some concealer and powder to hide the hand marks on my neck. It's the only thing i ever use makeup for: hiding my scars. 

My uniform is always in the bathroom. That way whenever anything happened, i could escape to the bathroom and fix myself up thinking it's all right and nothing's wrong. I dressed and pulled up the skirt like every other girls does. I dont have any friends but i want to look compromised even if that's just at school. But i know, changing my look wont change anything. My past, my present, my life. Nothing is ever going to change no matter how hard i work at it. Tears sprung to my eyes and i quickly wipe it away. It's no use as i start to bawl right there on the bathroom floor. Pretty pathetic, huh?

I finished my meltdown and straighten my uniform. I walked through the hallway once again and head for the door. I grabbed my bag and jacket by the enterance and slid on my boots. I thought then what might've happened if i were no longer here? No one would pay for the rent obviously. But, would eomma's life be better? If i had never been born like she said. Would she be somewhere else than this dump? I shook my head and focused on the test i had that day.

As I pushed open the door, i was greeted with a gush a wind and a familiar face. He grinned in a twisted way and said,"Woo-ah!" I stiffened and i could feel every strand of hair on me stand on its ends. 

 

 

 

 

**Annyeong! I'm new to this and i'm working without a script so this may end up weird and I know this chapter is short but please continue to support me throughout the story. And I want to especially thank meeseng and Puff_Michelle for being the first subcribers. Thank you! If you have any questions or comments, please leave me a comment below!**

~~Gamsahabnida!~~