final.

Now or Never

Today is just like another day for Yoongi. He’s sick of this daily life. “! He doesn’t even noticed me!” he kicked his blanket. Yoongi groaned in frustation. Thinking about how can he approach his crush, Park Jimin.

“Yoongi?” someone knocked his room’s door. Its obviously his mother’s voice. “Yeah?” Yoongi mumbled, answered lazyly. “Seokjin come over and-“ his mother couldn’t even finished his sentence before someone barged in. “Yo! Bruh! You’ve being off all day long and I bet its about that little shi-“ Seokjin stoped his sentence and looked away towards Yoongi’s mother in front of the door. Seokjin rubbed his neck in awkwardness. Yoongi looked up and sighed, “You can go, eomma, Seokjin and I will be fine,” Yoongi said. His mom nodded, “I’ll be downstair if you need anything, sweetheart,” that was the last sentence before she leaves the room. “Nah!” Seokjin jumped to Yoongi’s bed. “Seriously, Jin, what do you want? I’m not in a good mood,” Yoongi threw his head back to his pillow, playing with his rubic. “You know that I’m going to sleep over tonight, don’t you? My sister will hold a pajama party 2 nights in a row, and its freakin annoying!” Seokjin raised an eyebrow, looked to Yoongi who still lazying around. “No, I do not,” Yoongi rolled his eyes. “Oh gosh! I’ve told you last night, and yesterday, and the past two night, the past three night, and one week before! You didn’t even paid attention on me, you little bastard!” Seokjin hit Yoongi’s head. “I’m not in a mood,” Yoongi muffled. “Don’t tell me if its about Park Jimin,” Seokjin rolled his eyes and laying beside Yoongi. “I won’t tell you then,” Yoongi covered his eyes with his left arm. “Ah, I know it, about the rumour, right?” Jin spoke. Yoongi looked away to Seokjin with a confused face. “What rumour?” Yoongi asked, “Holy , Min Yoongi! You are the ing one who always ing stalking those ing Park Jimin or something and you don’t even ing know about it?!” Seokjin widened his eyes as he saw his bestfriend died in confusion. “What do you mean, dude! Tell me!” Yoongi sat up. “Well, I don’t wanna make you feel bad but-“ “Tell me already!” Yoongi hissed impatiently. “The rumour about Jimin, our popular guy, dating someone from the dance club, Jeon Jungkook,” Jin said carefuly, anticipating Yoongi’s rage. Knowing from experiences of being his bestfriend for 7 years, you better shut your mouth up and run away as far as you can, because Yoongi’s rage is the second worst thing in the world after slow internet connection. “WHAT!?” Yoongi kicked his blanket again and its fell from the bed. “But seriously,” Yoongi stopped. “HOW CAN YOU DIDN’T TELL ME EARLIER?!?” Yoongi pulled Jin’s collar. Seokjin closed his eyes. Yeah, he used to be treated this way by Yoongi when he’s mad. “THAT LITTLE BOOGER IS SO ING ADORABLE AND I WAS ING IN LOVE WITH HIM FROM ING 3 YEARS AGO SINCE WE ARE IN ING MIDDLE SCHOOL AND HE DON’T EVEN ING NOTICED ME AT ING ALL!!!” Yoongi groaned and started to kick whatever in front of him. “Yoongi, don’t talk rapidly like that, I didn’t even get what bull you just said,” Yoongi gave him a death glare. Seokjin sighed, “Ok, dude, listen, sorry. I’m sorry for telling you such a bad news but you are the one who forced me to do it,” Seokjin leaned back on Yoongi’s bed. “Yeah, and I have to kick that little ’s ,” Yoongi said, referred to Jeon Jungkook.

 

// SCHOOL, The Next Day //-Jimin POV-

I was in school cafetaria with my friend, Jungkook. I know, it has been a rumour that Jungkook and I are dating. But, hell, no! Jungkook already had his own boyfriend, named Taehyung. Me, myself, also have a crush from the next class and he is... . He’s coming this way.

OH.MY.GOD

Its Min Yoongi and he’s coming towards my direction! Please, just kill me now. He looked ing handsome today. I felt like almost drooling before Jungkook told me to close my mouth up. But, unfortunately, he had a boyfriend already, Kim ing Seokjin, that bastard. They look so sweet when they were together. Geez, I’m jealous. Yoongi and Seokjin walk away, passed the seat where Jungkook and I are sitting. I can smell his cologne when he’s walked passing me, and that time I just captivated with his smell. . He’s such a caffeine. I tried to keep my blushing face away by looked at Jungkook and pretending to not-saw-him instead. I think he doesn’t noticed me at all, like another passed day. Its so hard. Yoongi took a sit behind me and have a chit-chat with Seokjin, as sweet as usual. They joked around and laughs together. Even Seokjin had slept over in Yoongi’s place last night. At least I knew it from listening to their convo secretly. And I felt my rage came up, mixed with maximum jealousy. “Jungkookie, let’s go,” I mumbled, feels annoyed. “Wait, what? I haven’t finish my plate yet!” Jungkook shrugged. “Nah, I’ll treat you something nice later, Kookie,” I walked away. Jungkook right behind me.

-Author POV//Yoongi Side-

“Damn,” Yoongi cursed. “That was harsh, man! He didn’t noticed you even we took a sit behind him,” Seokjin said. “What’s with ‘I will treat you something nice later, Kookie,’ so ridiculous,” Yoongi groaned. “I’m gonna do something about it,” Yoongi had a plan in his mind, a bad plan. “What?” Jin asked, “I’ll snatch him from Jeon Jungkook,” Yoongi smirked.

/After Classes/

Jimin walked towards the lockers and open up his. He found something interesting dropped from his locker, a letter. Jimin pick it up then read it with a bouncing heart.

 

Meet me after school today at the gate, I have something interesting to show you, hahaha. And, make sure you wouldn’t late. I hate waiting.

 

There’s no initial or something. If there’s something particular from that piece of paper, it has to be the smell. Its seems... different. ”Who the hell...” Jimin wondering who’s the one who sent it. He often received a letter from his fangirls, even fanboys. But this one, once again, different. “Forget it, its probably another stalker who tried makes a sense,” Jimin walked away and went trough the school gate. However, he’s still thinking about that letter. As Jimin arrived at the front gate, all he saw was Jungkook waiting for him. “What the heck, I was wondering who was that!!” Jimin hit his bestfriend’s head. “What?” Jungkook turned back to Jimin with a confused face. “Nah, forget it, lets go on a date, hahaha,” Jimin pulled Jungkook out of the gate. “Yeah, there’s a movie I want to watch. Let’s pick up Taehyung first,” Jungkook said in bright smile, followed by overflowing giggles from both of them

----

It was an accident that Seokjin saw them, “I wouldn’t tell Yoongi about-“ “About what?” someone pecked from the back, “Yeah, about Jimin and Jungkook are actually going for a...” Seokjin stopped as he saw Yoongi behind him, with a predatory face. “Oh, Yoongi, you came,” Seokjin rubbed his neck of awkwardness and took a step back, get ready for escaping. But Yoongi just peeking from behind Jin’s shoulder and eye-ing Jimin and Jungkook’s every single movement. “ man! I’m the one who wrote the letter and Jeon Jungkook used that opportunity!”. The two boys are peeking from behind the tree they were hiding, watching Jimin and Jungkook who bought some ice cream across the gate. “Yeah! And- wait, what? What letter?” Jin asked. “I told him to meet me at the gate after school and not to be late. But hell! Mrs. Jung gave me no mercy today. Teachers are such a little boogers that makes me came late!” Yoongi groaned. “Who are the little boogers again, Min Yoongi-ssi?” someone patted Yoongi’s shoulder. Jin and Yoongi turned their back in sudden shock. “O-oh! Mrs. Jung, good day, isn’t it?” Jin greet their teacher awkwardly, its the second time he got busted while hiding today. Yoongi’s face grew paler than it already is. His feet trembling, and before he’s whispered to Seokjin, “Now or never!” they went trough the gate and escaped as far as they can.

They stopped when think they’re save. “What now? Mrs. Jung will make a mental note to put us in a detention!” Jin panted heavily. “Yeah, but that’s not the matter now,” Yoongi said, standing up from his potition. “What do you mean?” Jin raised an eyebrow. “Let’s go to the cinema,” Yoongi smirked. “Do you-“ Seokjin haven’t finished his sentence before Yoongi spoke up, “Yes, we’re following them,” Yoongi walked first, Seokjin right behind him.

---

Jimin was talking and joking around with Jungkook and Taehyung in the cinema’s cafetaria before he saw someone who catch his sight. A boy whose slightly taller than him with messy dressing, still in his school uniform, Min Yoongi, all covered in sweat. “OH MY-“ Jimin almost shouted when he saw Yoongi walked trough the door. Jimin’s heart bouncing like crazy and he’s shouting with no sound, totally in fangirl mode. Lmao. “Look who’s with him,” Jungkook pointed at Yoongi and Seokjin with his chin. “Man, that little ! Kim ing Seokjin!” Jimin groaned loud. Causing Yoongi and Seokjin turn and looked over them. Jimin covered his mouth and died in embrassement. . “What’s with calling me Kim ing Seokjin!?” Jin stepped foward and pull Jimin’s collar. Yeah, he’s a devil with angelic face(?) when he’s mad. “A-ah, its.. its A-another Seokjin,” Jimin shuttered, his eyes trembling. “Then why your friend pointed at ME?!” Jin said, made the last word louder. Yoongi held back his smile and tear them apart. “Lets go, Seokjin,” Yoongi pulled Jin away. “Hell,” Taehyung chuckled as Yoongi and Jin walked further. “That was harsh, bro!” Jungkook can’t help but laugh, along with his boyfriend. “Not funny, ha ha,” Jimin pouted, watching Yoongi and Jin whose laughing in the corner.

 

//NIGHT, Jimin’s Side//

After watch the movie today, Jimin headed home alone and let Jungkook and Taehyung have another date. Today was a moodbreaker for Jimin. He groaned mad and kicked over his blanket. He’s laying in his bunk with tears flooded all over the pillows. Jimin would cry when he’s mad. He looked away for his phone, 36 missed call, 167 unread messages from 3 conversations. Its probably from Taehyung and Jungkook whose worried about him. But he’s careless about it right now. All he care is, how can he show up in front of Min Yoongi and Kim Seokjin again after today’s accident. His phone buzzing again. Another call came. Jimin pick it up without even looked at the number.

“Seriously, guys, I’m not in my mood now, just stop calling!” Jimin shouted.

“Uh.. Jimin?” The voice sound very famililar for Jimin. Jimin raised an eyebrow. He looked onto his phone’s display. Unknown number.

“Jungkookie?” Jimin gulped.

“No, no, I’m not Jeon Jungkook. Its me, Min Yoongi,” the man spoke over the phone.

“Okay, Yoongi so-“ Jimin stopped, “Wait, what?! Who are you once again?!” Jimin’s heart was racing like crazy.

“Its me, Min Yoongi, the one whose came with Kim ing Seokjin this afternoon,” he said.

WHAT?! If its possible, Jimin’s heart would came out from its place already. “H-how did you get my number?” Jimin barely asked. His tone was a bit too fast.

“Middle school year book?” Yoongi answered and Jimin can hear him shivered.

“Hyung, are you catch a cold lately? I can hear the shiver over your voice!” Jimin suddenly worried about him. “Please stay warm and-“

“Yah, you little bastard!” Yoongi cuts Jimin’s statement.

“W-what?” Jimin stuttered.

“If I catched cold. Its all because of you. I’ve been waiting in front of your gate for one hour now. You didn’t even read my messages and picked up my phone calls,” Yoongi said, chuckled. Jimin’s frozen immediately.

“Jimin?” Yoongi called him after getting no responds. “I will go home now, if you’re not in a good mood. Sorry for bothering. Good night,” Yoongi ends the conversation.

Jimin’s still frozen. His heart racing. He shouldn’t ignore his phone from the last two hours. . Jimin kicked his blanket. “I’m so stupid!!” Jimin groaned. “It’s now or never,” he quickly slipped a hoodie and ran out from his house. He run and run, trying to find Yoongi whose probably haven’t gone too far. But nope, he finds nothing but the drizzle that started to change onto hard rain. He cried all over again. “How stupid i am,” Jimin said.

“Get in, you’ll catch a cold,” someone offered an umbrella for him. Jimin got startled and turned back, only to find Yoongi with an umbrella over their head. Jimin pulls him into a bear hug. It makes Yoongi startled and dropped the umbrella. “Ji-jimin? What happened?” Yoongi can’t help but hugged him back. “I’m sorry,” he mumbles between his tears. “Jimin, are you crying?” Yoongi ruffles his dark-brown hair. “I’m sorry, I’m sorry,” Jimin repeated the sentence again. “No need to be sorry about anything. What’s the matter?” Yoongi pulled back and whiped Jimin’s tears. “I-I...,” Jimin sobs. “I’m sorry, but I like you over everything,” Yoongi blinks in confusion. The great Park Jimin just confessed to him?. The boy that he have been crushed on from the last 3 years?. Yoongi must be dreaming. “I.. I don’t know what to say,” Yoongi looked down. The rain getting harder. “I-I know, you had Seokjin already. That’s why. I’m sorry,” Jimin turned back and walked away, leaving Yoongi behind.

GREB!

Yoongi hugged Jimin from the back. “Stupid,” Yoongi said, smiling. “Seokjin was just my bestfriend,” he turned Jimin’s back. “So, I’ll see you tomorrow at the park, maybe?” Yoongi grins. His head to toe was soaked wet. Jimin blushes, “B-but,”. “Shh, no buts. Tomorrow, 10AM, Seoul Park’s back bench. I’ll be there. So, see you there, Jiminie?” Yoongi placed his finger over Jimin’s lips and winks. Jimin blushed even harder. “But I tought, you were, and Seokjin, and I-I- I just, this,” Jimin stuttered. “Ah, yes, that bastard Jeon Jungkook,” Yoongi forced his smile. “NO!” Jimin cuts a bit faster. “I-I mean. He’s just my friend and.. see you tomorrow morning?” Jimin grins. Yoongi pulled him for another warm hug under the cold rainy night. And before Jimin could say anything Yoongi had kissed him. Then they pulled apart and went home. They spend the rest of the night chatting and joking each other. They end the convo with innocent goodnights.

Anticipating for their first upcoming date.