Chapter 1 Sick

love ERROR

I just got back from the work and im on the elevator smiling like an lunatic person but I don’t care Im just too excited to see my love. I stepped out from the elevator when I reached the penthouse. I excitedly pushed the doorbell and I saw the most beautiful girl in my world looking at me smiling from the monitor. “Oppa ” she said smiling wiping her hands with her pink lacy apron and I just smiled at her she quickly opened the door and gave me a warm hug. “Hows my princess?” I asked carrying her in a bridal style as we sit into the couch. “Im okay I just do some chores so I wont get bored.. I missed you” she said with her ever smiling face. “You should rest now” I said because she looks really tired. “No no no.. I prepared a meal we should eat first .. I waited for you ” she said pulling me into my feet I loosen my tie and she got my coat then put my things on our room. I walked to the dining room and saw the food and I sat and waited for her but minutes later I stood up and called her name. “Boram ?” I called and went to the our bedroom and saw her lying on the floor. I quickly went to her and carried her in the bed . I called our resident doctor as quickly as possible. Her symptoms is getting serious as time passes by.. “N.. we both know her condition.. As much as I would like to help I did everything I can.. The only thing we could do was to pray and hope for a miracle. ” Hyuk said our resident and friend doctor. “I know, She wants to stay here. She wants to live her life as normal as possible and I couldn’t do anything. ” “Let her rest she will be awake soon enough so don’t worry. I have to go know my wife is waiting. Call me if anything happens.” He said tapping my shoulders and left. I stood there watching her sleep. She has an unknown diseases but all we know was SHE’S DYING. 2 more hours and she slowly open her eyes and smiled at the sight of me. All I can do was to be near her and kissed her. I cant be weak I have to stay strong and fight, were both in this I will never let go of her. “Did you eat?” She asked as if nothing happened. “I didn’t .. I waited for you.. do you want to eat?” I asked her as she tried to sit up. “You should eat first. Im not yet hungry ..” she said messing my hair. “Its okay .. Lets just rest for now.” I said as I got up in the bed and joined her. I hugged and held her hands as she rest her head on my arms. “ Oppa, ” “ mmm?” “ I love you..” “nado, saranghae” I said and kissed her hair. She eventually fall asleep after saying those. Boram is my everything, She changed me from being a jerk into a hopelessly insanely madly and deeply in love with her. She did her best in everything she does. She is very angelic and innocent. She puts the interest of the others first before her. She was so fragile, sweet and caring person. I just can’t see my life without her that would be the death of me. I was a jerk that she was about to surrender to me and leave but I did everything I can to prove myself for her. For the first time I kneeled in front of a girl, begged and confess my love. Thinking of those memories makes me cry. If only, if only I changed since I met her and confessed my feelings for her than being a jerk and a coward to hide my feelings we would be happier now. “Oppa, I told you I don’t want to see you crying.” “I thought your asleep...dont mind me.. rest for now.” She sat up and kissed my tears away.. “Please don’t cry for me when I leave.” She said “ No one will leave.. not you .. I wont permit it.. were in this together.. no one will surrender… we will fight…” “oppa… please don’t make it hard for me..” “No.. No one is leaving .. ” I said with finality and stood up and left her in the room. I quickly went to the kitchen and drink the brandy straight. I heard our bedroom closed and she slowly slid her arms around my waist hugging me from behind. “oppa.. please .. I don’t want to fight with you.. im sorry” she said. I turned to her and hugged her back. “please.. fight. Fight for me.. fight for yourself and for us.. please.. I love you.” I said as I felt her sobbing. “please don’t cry.. were strong aren’t we? We will get through this.” I added “I love you too oppa..”