08

If Tomorrow Never Comes

"You're one lucky guy Oh Sehun. Just so you know. You're the most lucky guy to be exact." Minhyeon whisper to Sehun's ear. Her voice is specifically lowered just for Sehun to hear it. 

Sehun got that confused look on him.

"What are you talking about Min?" He whispered back to her.

"You'll figured it out as the time goes by. I'm not gonna tell you anything other than what I've said just now. That's all. And that's it." She replied,making him more curious about that.

Minhyeon leaves Sehun behind and quickly catching up with the love of her life,Chanyeol.

Sehun was still in dazed but then he just ignored it and try to follow what Minhyeon told him. 'You'll figured it out as the time goes by...' 

He saw Seoyeon walking alone and decided to catch up with her as he has nothing to do after all.

"Hey,Seo Yeon." He smiles at her and she replies it back. Her smile never failed to make his heart pounding so fast. And it's weird to him.

"Hey Sehun. What's going on? Don't you have class after this?"

"Well,I don't. How about you? Do you have any class after this?  If you don't I was planning to grab some drinks? How bout that?" Sehun ask hesitantly while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Well,I guess today is your luck then. I don't have anything to do as well so why not?" She agreed without any hesistation.

"That's great! So let's go. Caramel macchiato?" Sehun tease Seoyeon and in return he received the cute face of Hwang Seo Yeon's flushed in red.

"Of course,caramel macchiato." Seoyeon reply shyly.

 

 

 

 

"Seoyeon.."

"Mm-m?" 

"Thank you." 

"For what?" Her right brow raised followed by her pouting lips.

"For last night. It did works on me. No wonder you love to go there. I could figured out why. It was peaceful." Sehun thank Seoyeon sincerely. He admit that no place could be compared with the one Seoyeon brought him to. It was a very peaceful place. He could feel as if all the pain has been left there as he told Seoyeon everything and he's glad not to feel the burden anymore. The pain scared him to death sometimes.

"It wasn't a big deal. I'm glad you love it. I don't know how I figured out about that place but it do give me a peacefulness that I've always wanted whenever I feel suffocated and drowning in this hectic world." Her reply is sincere and Sehun knows that she's going to tell him more not just that.

"So,how did you know that I love chocolate flavour bubble tea?" It wasn't his real question tho but he just bluntly asked to make sure silence takes place and not to mention,awkwardness.

"I've this psychic ability which I could sense someone's favourite or what they want without needing them to tell me." she smirks as she finish her words.

"Are you-are you serious?" Sehun seems to find it hard to believe her words as he thinks psychic thingy is nonsense.

"Well.. It depends on whether you choose to believe it or not." 

"What if I choose to not believe it? Does that brings any difference if I chose that instead of believe it?"

"I don't know. But it's up to you. It's your choice not mine. It's you who decided it not me. Even if there will be any difference if you chose to believe it then it's the same. I mean,everything you chose,you decided,it's you. Your own self. Whether it will brings something good or bad,you've decided it so yeah,it won't hurt me but will hurt you later." She casually reply him and making it hard for him to really process her words. Those seems so complicated. His brain can't seems to load them well.

"Seoyeon,what are you trying to tell me actually?" Sehun asked as he's too frustrated to even think of her complicated words.

"If I ask you this,promise me you won't get mad at me. Please?" She looks him in the eyes. Her gaze seems like she's in guilty.

"How can I promise you I won't get mad when you haven't tell me what the thing is about? I can't promise that I won't get mad but sure I can promise one thing,I will answer it. Anything. So go on."

"Erm,what is your ideal type?" 

Sehun chuckles toward her question. "What's that supposed to mean? Are you curious?"

Sehun stole a glance at Seoyeon and found her nodding like a cute little puppy. She's too adorable. His heart flutters again. He quickly turn his glance to the scenery of the calm river in front of them. Taking a sip of his chocolate bubble tea before answering her question.

"Well,I like a girl who's independent,have sense of humour. Cute smile. Eye smile not to forget to. Honest,can be trust. A girl who will never fail to make my heart flutter. A girl who will never fail to make me fall for her every moment of my life. A girl who's fragile so that I know how to take care of her and not letting her break apart. A girl who will never fail to draw a smile on my face. A girl who will love me unconditionally. A girl who will never let go of my hand and will always clings on me. A girl who is paranoid;wanting me only for her. A girl who is as sweet as my favourite chocolate bubble tea. A girl who will never turn her back on me. A girl who shows her feelings through her eyes,so that I will always keep on looking her eyes and able to know what she feels instead of pushing her or need her to tell me what she's feeling deep down inside of my heart. And most importantly,a girl who will loves me for who I am despite the flaws I have." His gaze fell on Seoyeon as he finish his words and his gaze met hers.

They locked their gaze. They stay like that for awhile.

Seoyeon feels her cheeks getting hot and she broke their gaze. Sehun looks fine,like it was nothing but only God knows how fast was his heart beating.

"Seoyeon,that was not your real question right. You were just warming up I see. So,what do you really want to know Seoyeon?  Just say it. I don't mind." He drew a smile on his face to convince Seoyeon that  she has the permission to sake anything from him.

"Well,you're a pro aren't you Oh Sehun? You could read mind. That means you have the psychic ability too." Seoyeon chuckles as she feels her face burning hot;hotter than before. 

"Erm-" she breathe in deeply before continuing her words. "Erm-I.. I'm curious about-" her words got cut by the ringing sound that came from Sehun's phone.

"I'm sorry." Sehun apologised as he feels guilty for the phone call he received.

"No,it's okay. Answer it." Seoyeon nods and threw a smile at him. Deep down inside,she was a bit disappointed but she didn't want to bother it.

"Hello," Sehun hesitantly greets the caller as it came for an unknown number.

"You still using the same number I see there Oh Sehun,glad you didn't change it." The caller replied.

"I'm sorry but who are you. How did you get my number?" 

"You've forgotten about me huh? How's life baby?" The caller sounds so familiar when the word 'baby' was blurted out. Suddenly it hits Sehun and he can't control himself. 

"Why did you call me? Are you going to report about your new love life to me? Because before you did so,I want you to know that I don't care. I don't care at all." His voice turns stern but he try his best to keep calm. His face is going red. 

"Oh baby,why are you so mad. I miss you. That's why I call. I have no one else other than you and you know that right. I just miss you baby," 

Seo Yeon could hear the caller's voice and it seems as it is from some girl because the voice sounds so soft like a baby. It can't be Minhyeon because Minhyeon have this kind of husky voice but not so husky still soft just a little bit husky if to make an example,like the voice of Hyeoyeon from SNSD. Suits Minhyeon very well as Hyeoyeon is her favourite SNSD member.

"I don't have time for your y pick up line or whatsoever. Stop it Yubin." Sehun's voice becomes more stern than before. 

Now,that Sehun had mentioned the caller's name. Seoyeon could finally recognised it. She was Sehun's ex-girlfriend who cheated in him for some stupid fellas. 

She notices that Sehun's clenching his fist so does his teeth,gritted so tight. 

She holds his arms with both of her hands. Indeed,she has a pair of small hands. She caresses his hand in order to keep himself in control and to relax him so that he won't suddenly go mad. 

Sehun isn't really paying attention to that. He is too pissed towards the caller but it does seems to work well. 

"You've got someone else don't you?" Yubin mocking him. Making him pissed off more than before.

"That is none of your business. Go to he-" he was about to blurt that word but Seoyeon quickly palms him mouth. She shooks her head as a sign. She looks into his eyes and shooks her head again while mouthing 'no' and 'don't' to him. 

"Go Yubin. Don't call me. I don't know you anymore. Goodbye."

Sehun manages to keep himself calm with the help of Seoyeon. He can't deny that her small pair of hands managed to help him claiming himself. 

"There will never be good in goodbyes Sehun." Yubin reply. She sounds disappointed and heartbroken.

"But for this there's the good in the goodbye. So,goodbye my past,Yubin." With that Sehun ended the call. His hand trembles and his chest hurts. 

Seoyeon still caressing his other hand and now both of them. She's caressing both of Sehun's hands. She looks into his eyes and their gaze locked together again. Sehun found peace in those beautiful eyes. It feels so calming. 

"Follow me,"now their hands switches;now Sehun's the one grabbing seoyeon's hands.

"Where to?" She's puzzled but still follows Sehun.

 

 

On the other hand,a pair of eyes are watching them. 

Silently watching them and making herself invisible. 

"You're so dead,Hwang Seo Yeon." Both eyes show anger and full of jealousy.