They Meet

I Love You
Lee's POV: I walked around with my friend Si Ma-Na, who looks a little on her guy search. " Who's that cutie? " she asked in a sugary voice. " Who? " I asked Si. She dreamily pointed to a black haired boy with green eyes. " Chung Bong-Choi. He moved in our neighborhood yesterday. " I responded. " He's a cutie! " she whispered. I rolled my eyes. Forever, Si has been a romance freak. She always spots the cutest boys. I bumped into a boy with long black hair and almond brown eyes. " Oh sorry! " I yelled. Quickly I looked up and saw his face, and a pair of chocolatey brown eyes stared down at me. He was one of the cutest boys I ever saw. " Uh..Hi! " I greeted. " Hi, " he gave me a million megawatt smile, and I melted. " I'm Lee Mi-Kum.. " I sighed, staring deep into his eyes. " I'm Kim Hyang-Soon..you look beautiful! " he remarked. I melted again. He was so good with handling me from doing him like a-- " Like a princess! " he complimented. I blushed profusely and hid my blush. " Yeah! Um...thanks! You're pretty c-cute too! " I stuttered. Si rolled her eyes. Something about this Kim guy made me want to hold him and make out with him. I couldn't. I'm too shy. And he's too darn y. He brushed his long black bangs out of his face, making him ier. " Thanks. You have the most amazing eyes, " he said to me. I trembled and there was something about him I couldn't resist. I took a step closer and put my hand under his chin, flirting, " Right back at you! " Kim smiled, and his smile melted me for what seemed like the millionth time. " Can we, um...go out on a date? " Kim asked. My legs shook like jelly and my face turned red as I screamed, " Sure!! " " See ya at 7.. " Kim placed his hand under my chin to gaze into my eyes, and he and I shared a kiss. " You're a good kisser, " he said when we finished. All I was thinking was his lips. His lips touched mine like how a flower touches a flower; more delicate than ever. I said bye sweetly, and I squealed. " It's not that easy! " Si warned me. I ignored her, dreaming about Kim's soft lips.