Hope?

Heal me, Love me.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you alright?"
I looked up, shocked at the question. The question I longed for. Nobody asked this question in such a long time that I almost forgot how to answer it. I'm fine this is the answer I should give after all this in front of me was a stranger.
As I looked up I saw a guy looking with worried eyes at me. He is so handsome I thought to myself. He had beautiful shaped brown eyes and full red lips. Why would such a guy worry about me? Why would he worry about a stranger?
I was just leaving from work and I was so exhausted and I didn't eat since yesterday so my legs failed me and I collapsed on the ground. Over a year passed but things didn't get any better. I was still moving from a job to another. And then this guy appeared. He saw me on the ground and asked if I was ok. He helped me get up.
"You should call somebody to help you go home, you don't look good. Or should I help you go home?" He was so nice to me. I felt like I should accept his help. I was so exhausted and it would be nice to not go home alone once in a long time, but I couldn't. He was a stranger after all and I didn't want to bother him.
"No. I'm fine." I said with a weak voice and I tried to walk away. I was surprised when several minutes later he catched me by my arm "No, you barely can walk, I am not busy so I will help you walk home. Don't worry I am not going to do something weird to you." I was surprised. How can he be so nice to a person he doesn't even know?
We walked in silence for a while and even if the silence was weird it was nice to know that there was somebody beside me. I tried to stole glances at him. He was so handsome and so nice. How can he be so nice? I used to think the world was a bad pl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter