ONE

Angel By Your Side 1004

Chapter One

Cheon Sa Yeo

 

He needs my presence. He is too lonely. He lost his parents. He lost his little sister. He has friends but they are in college now. He has a house and lots of maids. His relatives barely visit him. He is always in his room. He cries every night. He cries when no human is watching. He cries because he is too lonely. He cries because everyone who he loves left him. 

But now, I am here infront of his house. I am ready to take care of him. I rang the doorbell. I smiled when the guard opened the gate.

" Good morning! I am Cheon Sa Yeo. I am the new maid here." I introduced myself and bowed. I slightly used my ability to make him believe me.

He let me come in. I entered the house. It's very clean. Where is his room? A maid did not recognized me so I introduced again. She let me walk around the house first.

The living room is nice. The couch is soft and comfortable. The Kitchen is clean. The dining room is nice. The second floor  has a lot of rooms. How come his family is small and the house is big? A normal one is a small family with an average house. Well, why do I care? This house has lots of maids. This can be an orpahanage. Good idea, huh? 

And atlast, I found his room. I can feel he is here and crying again. I knocked on his door. I heard he stopped crying. He opened the door.

" Yes?" he answered. I smiled and bowed at him. I introduced myself again.

" You can start working now. Please do not disturb my sleep." he replied after and closed the door. 

" Jungkook." I called his name. He's rude. I am millions of years older than him. Yes, God gave me a body with an age of 18. But still, I am extremely older than him. Oh, well, does he know? He opened the door again and gave me a flat look. His eyes are puffy.

It was awkward because he did not even know me but I am acting like this.  

" You are rude. I am the boss of this house. You do not have the right to call me in my first name. Do you know me well? No. Stop disturbing me." he said. 

" Yes. I know you very well. You were born on September 1st of 1997 at 1:06 am. You do not have parents and a little sister anymore. You have friends but they are not here because they are in college now. You still do not own this house. You cry when no one is watching. You have a nice personality but you are acting rude right now." I replied. He rolled his eyes and slammed the door.

I smiled and asked the other maids where is my room and my uniform and what is my task here. 

I rested in my bed for awhile. I wore the uniform they gave me and started working in the garden. I like flowers.  They are beautiful but they only live for a short period of time. Flowers can make people happy. I am an angel but I do not understand why other people hate flowers. 

I used my ability again and made the plants even more beautiful. And even healthier so they can work photosynthesis nicely. 

This world is really nice. But people make the world ugly. I sighed. 

I sat at the bench at watched the plants doing photosynthesis. People should appreciate God's creations.

" Hey. What are you doing? Is your task watching plants?" said Jungkook and glared at me. He is not like this with the other maids. He makes them rest after doing the task.

" I am done." I replied.

" What? I only saw you staring and smiling at the plants and you're done? Aish." he said.

" Hey, stop mouthing bad words." I said.

" Hey, stop giving commands because you are not the boss here." he said and rolled his eyes. I just smiled again and ignored him and continued watching the plants.

I felt Jungkook sat beside me and also stared at the plants. I mentally chuckled. He is curious why am I staring and smiling at the plants. He is so obvious but I can read human's mind. Jungkook is just very obvious.

He was going to talk but I talked first. " Plants, trees, and flowers are beautiful. But I am thinking why people make them ugly. I love those who appreciate them." 

I laughed when he thought of, " She loves me." Ofcourse I love you. This kid. I shook my head and smirked.

" What's funny?" he asked. I looked at him.

" Hmm? Nothing. Just a memory." I replied. He rolled his eyes again.

" Start working now. I don't want to see you relaxing." he said.

I stood up and the hose. Ah~ Yeppeoda~  I can feel the plants smiling at me. 


" Hey. Listen up. Tomorrow is the first day of school. Some of you are enrolled at the same school as mine. I enrolled some of you. Well, it's my way to thank you guys. As for some adults I mean, my second mothers, I will give you a chance to bond with your family in Jeju Island." Jungkook said while smiling. My co-maids' faces lightened up and bowed at him. I only smiled. 

I told you. He's nice indeed. I got shocked when he clapped. 

" Okay! It is shopping time! Go. I already gave you the money." he said and sat at the couch prettily. 

My co-maids bowed and went to their rooms. Hmmm. I am too old to study and I know all things in this world. He looked at me with a sarcastic face. I smiled at him and bowed.

I went to my room and changed my clothes into a casual clothes. I sighed. How can I watch over him when I am not around? I am physically here now. Should I call the other angels for help? Right. Just today.

I sent a message to a random angel to watch over Jungkook and in just a second he's already here. Oh, it's angel number 2015. Cheon Sa Nam is the name. All of the female angels have the same names, Cheon Sa Yeo. And for the guys, Cheon Sa Nam. Just different with the number.

He nodded and I left the room. 

' Big boss, can I teleport?' I asked God. I heard a loud bang inside my room. Oh,  I think, it's a no. Well, He's right. I have feet so that I can walk.

 

I am currently here infront of the mall. Hmmm. Technologies nowadays are weird. So in the future it will get weirder and weirder. I entered the mall. Oh, it's cold. 

I entered a bookstore. I got pens, notebooks, pad, pencils, and more. I paid them after. Hooh, I need a bag. So I bought a bag. 

' Big boss, can I teleport?' I asked Him again. I waited for a few seconds and then my head hurt. Fine. I'll commute.

 

" Hey! Ms. Cheon Sa Yeo! Wake up! You're getting late!" I heard my co-maid shouting at me. I opened my eyes slowly. I saw her smiling at me. Oh, she's the youngest maid here. I stood up from resting.

I bath and wore my uniform. I found it in my bed awhile ago. I am sure the youngest maid put it there. I also wore my socks and shoes. I found them together at the floor. I comb my hair and went downstairs. Oh, I also wore my bagpack.

They gave me breakfast. After that, I brushed my teeth. I should go with Jungkook. But I heard he already left. I also heard we, the student maids would go to school together. 

We rode the van and left to school. 

 

I'll make sure I have the same class as him. I also have another mission. To save him from danger. About the danger, I am still not sure what it is. 

We got out from the van. The school is nice. I looked at the students.

' I wonder who is the new student...'

' Ha! I bet I am prettier than the new student.'

' Gosh! Am I pretty enough?'

' Where's my phone? Don't tell me... Aish!'

' These guys... Just study.'

Their voices echoed in my mind. It makes me sick. I sighed trailed after my co-maids. We arrived at the principal's office. He talked to us and one by one, they left. 

" Goodmorning. I am principal Siwon. Just call me Dad. Ahem. So you are Cheon Sa Yeo. Wow. You have a beautiful name. Female angel, huh? Oh, by the way. Here's your class schedule and your class number. And also your locker number and locker key. Goodluck! Fighting!" he said. Hahahahahahaha. I know this guy. He is very rich. He owns this school. And he's an angel, too. But he doesn't know he's one of us.

I bowed and smiled then left. Class A. Heh. Very near the principal's office. I entered the room. There's Jungkook! Jungkook! I smiled immediately when I saw him. 

" You are the new student? Come in." the teacher said and smiled. I bowed and entered.

" Please introduce." he said.

" Ne. Hello! I am Cheon Sa Yeo. I am 18 years old. Please take care of me." I introduced myself and then bowed.

He made me sit beside Jungkook! Oh yeah! It'll be easier now. He started to teach lessons. My classmates were looking at me the whole time. They are watching me with judgemental eyes. I just smiled at them and continued to listen to our teacher.

Break time came and the whole class went infront of me.

" Hey, you look like an angel."

" Can we be friends?"

" You're cute."

" I  like you already! Please answer me!'

" Please go with me in the cafeteria!"

" No! Not just with you. Please eat with us in the cafeteria!"

I smiled at them and gave them a small bow. I looked at Jungkook who's walking away. He's annoyed. Our classmates are too noisy, he thought. I trailed behind Jungkook. And they trailed behind me, too. What's happening with them? Is it their first time seeing an angel?

" Stay away! Our Sayeo is ours only!"

Ah~ Jeongmalyo? What is happening with them? We arrived at the cafeteria. They made me sit immediately and they asked me what food do I like. They bought me lasagna and soda. I shyly thanked them and I ate deliciously. They stared at me the whole time I was eating. It is my first time eating in my whole life. And the lasagna is delicious!

 

Jeon Jung Kook

 

My classmates are really weird. They treat my maid as a princess? Maybe she casted spell! But that's impossible. Okay let's be realistic. Urgh. Maybe she really casted spell. And that's final. My phone rang when I was in the middle of eating. I answered my phone.

" Hello hyung?" I answered.

" Jungkook-ah! We'll barge to your house after school, okay? I heard you have a new maid! Is she pretty? Huh?" I heard Jimin hyung's voice. I rolled my eyes.

" Hyung, yes, she is pretty. Very pretty. Tss. I think she casted a spell, our classmates are really attracted to her." I said.

He laughed, " Woah! I'm now excited to see her!"

" Jungkook-ah! We'll hung up now." I heard Namjoon hyung.

" Ne. Bye." I said and hang up. Aish. Our conversation isn't more than 30 seconds. I'm really bored now!

 


 

Hey. Oh, hi! I'm not really new with writing stories online. But I'm not still fond in writing in English. But I am fluent-- Okay. Not-so fluent. Filipinos out there! Hi!

Please subscribe~

Chapter one is boring, right? Hehe. I'm sorry. Peace.