The Experiment

The Disease

It all started of with an experiment gone wrong. Then a bite. Then another. Then another and so on. My name is Kian Lagata and I am a scientist at the Human Experiment Company. Or at least I was. I am making this surivial guide for who ever finds this and i will add an entry at the end of every day.

The zombies have taken part of the world; from most of North America to all of Asia. This happened when most of my co-workers went to Asia to study with another company. They were trying to make an antadote that will bring people to life, but also makes them live forever. This was called Project Z. Project Z was sucessful for bringing back to life; but it made them blood-thirsty, flesh-tearing, human cannabiles.   

Most of my co-workers escaped Asia; the ones that didn't come back was either killed or were zombies themselves. The ones that came back didn't know they were carrying Project Z with them. They started changing after a while. The first sign was that they started getting sweating and throwing up. The second sign is they start eating more. Not like an order of fries, but eating twice their own size! The last sign (obviously) is they turn into zombies. I've witness these signs myself.

This is how it all started, but how is goin to end?