Fin

Imagine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Youngji stood up as soon as she's done eating and Jackson couldn't help himself but ask where she's heading.

 

"Don't Miss me much, i'm just gunna be around." The lady teased which made all of their roommates laugh except for Jackson who seemed annoyed.

 

"Who said about missing?" He turned his attention to his food again.

 

"You probably get their parents ready for that wedding~~" Sunny told Dongwook making the two youngsters made faces.

 

"Aiiishh~~ You guys! don't joke around like that!"

 

 

_____

 

 

They both laugh as they laid their back in the trampoline outside.

 

"I can't even imagine you being with you in a day!" Jackson glanced at Youngji who is also laughing.

 

"We don't even last an hour without fighting!" She agreed. And both laughed again.

 

"Imagine you being my girlfriend!" He pointed at her settling on his side facing her. "Oh My God. My mind was like.. she'll only give you cheese as a present in every occasion!" He laughed again.

 

"And Imagine you being my boyfriend." She pointed at him, then laughed. "Oh My God. I cannot with the very sensitive guy"

 

"And I cannot with an Amazon girl too!!" He teased.

 

"You're too good for me!" And for the first time, Jackson looked at Youngji with that sparkling eyes as he heard her compliment him.

 

"And too handsome." He added.

 

"But short.." she teased.

 

Jackson gave her an annoyed look. "But seriously, Imagine if we're really together.." he was serious. And it makes him feel weird himself, but shrugged it off. He don't wanna think about it now, yet he himself can't control it even.

 

Looking at Youngji who seemed busy with her phone, he surprised her with a hug as he laid his head on her shoulders, "If we're really together.. I'd stay close to you like this." He snuggled closer. "I'll bring you to the places we both haven't been, so we could make new and fresh memories. Then, I'll hold your hand tight, as we wal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter