Woof I

Coexistence

First Woof

"Hyung, hyung! You have got to come over right now!" Jaehwan exclaimed on the another line not even giving Hakyeon the chance to say hello.

 

"Hello to you too, Jaehwan. I'm doing great, thank you very much! How about you?" He said sarcastically.

 

"Eh? But I didn't ask how have you been hyung?" Hakyeon could only facepalm in disbelief.

"Jaehwan, just tell hyung the thing already!" he heared Wonsik from the onther line. Those two have been together since forever so it was normal for them to already live together.

 

"Oh, right! Hyung, you've got to come over right now because we have a surprise for you. SO hurry up okay?" the older could practically hear the excitement in Jaehwan's voice.

 

"Jaehwan, you live a floor below mine. I'll be there in like five minutes." Hakyeon chuckled.

 

"Then hurry up hyung. I'm counting." the younger said before hanging up.

 

Hakyeon could only shake his head. He immediately put his shoes and took his phone, wallet and keys before going out to meet his dongsaengs. Cha Hakyeon was a hundred and eighty centimeters tall and 26 years old with a chocolate brown hair and tan, fair skin. He lives alone in a two bedroom condominium unit that his parents had gifted him before they moved to Canada and left the 19 year old Hakyeon back then to pursue his dreams. His parents were supportive of him since they think he was responsible enough and an independent son. When he turned 20, he started saving up his monthly allowances his parents sent him and bought an old cafe that resides just in front of his building and made it his own. It was hard at first but when he graduated university, he worked there full time.

 

Wonsik and Jaehwan were his first workers. Jaehwan was 20 back then and Wonsik was 19. He remembered being awkward at first three years ago but in the end, they become best friends. When the two of them became a couple, Hakyeon bought them the unit just below his with the money he saved up from the cafe and from hus monthly allowance. At first, the younger ones opposed him but they came up with the agreement where they would split the payment to 50-50.

 

After a few seconds, the elevator opened and Hakyeon stepped out and walked to his friends' unit. He pressed the doorbell and heared heavy stomping before the door opened and then Jaehwan pulled him inside. "Hurry up hyung! YOu have to really see this!"

 

The older took off his shoes and followed Jaehwan to the bedroom. There, he saw Wonsik currently petting three furry creatures. Puppies.

 

"Look hyung! Aren't they cute?" Jaehwan squealed.

 

"Jaehwanie, you'll wake them up." Wonsik scolded his lover.

 

"Hakyeon walked closer, "They're beautiful." he mumbled as he sat beside Wonsik and watched the puppied sleep in peace. "Where'd you get them?"

 

"I found them in an alleyway on my way home from the groceries. They were whining and I heared it. I saw them but they're so beautiful that I just couldn't leave them there. So.. here they are." Wonsik explained. "I'm lucky Jaehwanie likes them too." he added.

 

"Are they normal pups?" Hakyeon questioned.

 

Wonsik shook his head. "They're half humans hyung. They have their marks here." he pointed on a mark on the pup's leg.

 

"We took them to the vet a while ago. The vet took tests. This guy will be one next month and he'll be 25 in human age." he points to they greyish pup. "His type is called the Uni Abihs. They're calm but agile. They're good at protecting those who are important to them."

 

Then he pointed to the orange pup. "This one will be one too but he'll be the latest to transform and he'll be 20 since he's not the same type as the grey one. His type is called the Yksuh Nairebis which are very active and energetic even in the cold."

 

And lastly, he pointed to the white one. "He'll tranform a few days after the grey one and he'll be 22 in human age. His type isa called the Etumalam Naksala, they're affectionate and loves company and warmth."

 

"How'd you know all of that?" Jaehwan and Hakyeon asked in unison.

 

"Um.. I'm kind f  reading from my phone." Wonsik waved his phone in the air.

 

"I knew it! You couldn't be that smart." Jaehwan laughed his off, earning a "YAH!" from his lover.

 

"Anyways, hyung. We called you here we want you to have one of these babies." Jaehwan smiled and backhugged his hyung. "You live alone so I thought it'll be great to have company, right?" he smiled.

 

"You guys. I love you both!" Hakyeon smiled at his dongsaengs.

 

"..are fabulous hyung, we know!" Jaehwan continued Hakyeon's phrase. "Now, pick one hyung!" Jaehwan clapped excitedly, almost like a seal.

 

Hakyeon eyed the greyish puppy that was calmly sleeping, his fur was really soft when he touched it earlier and in Hakyeon's opinion, he was the most beautiful. He looked back at the couple, "Can I have him?" he asked, carressing the pup's fur again.

 

"Anything our favorite hyung wants." Wonsik smiled.

 

"So we get the other two right?I already thought of names!" Jaehwan exclaimed.

 

"Maybe we should eat something first? I'm starving! We'll wait until they wake up so Hakyeon hyung can take his pup home."Jaehwan suggested which was easily agreed by the other two.

 

After the fulfilling snack of pancakes and orange juice, the three talked about redecorating the cafe into an autumn theme and to add more options to their menu lists then suddenly they heard a whine. They rushed back to the bedroom and saw the puppies stretching."Aww~ Too cute cute!" was heard, obviously from Jaehwan's mouth.

 

Hakyeon watched his puppy, he walked towards it and patted his little head, "Hello there little guy. I'm Hakyeon." he smiled and picked up the puppy.

 

"Guys, I'm gonna go now. I'm so excited for this." Hakyeon giggled as he cradled the little one on his chest and ran back outside.

 

When Hakyeon was gone, Jaehwan attended to his new babies and cood at them, "Hakyeon hyung will surely be happy, right Hongbinnie? Sanghyukkie?"

 

Hakyeon ran as fast as he could and when he reached his house. He sat the puppy on the sofa. "I'm going to call you Taekwoon from now on okay?" the puppy only stayed still and blinked. "You're not the kind that talks a lot huh?"

 

"Anyways.. I shall name you Taekwoon." he smiled, "because you'll be lucky with me!"

 

If Taekwoon could talk that time, he'll probably ask why but he can't so he only turned his back on his new owner and lied down the corner. Hakyeon sensed that Taekwoon wasn't interested in him, he pouted. "Yah.. That's mean"

 

here's my new update guys! please enjoy it!

Please comment - vote - subscribe! They're highly appreciated.

 

See you in the next chapter!

-chanxlen