Enjoy~~

She saw them

I ran away. I witnessed something that I shouldn’t see.I regret it. I know I should be disgusted by now but why are these tears keep flowing? I heard a voice calling out for me. I didn’t turn back. I can’t. I wouldn’t. I’m too surprised.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyesung ran out of the building, trying to catch up with the girl. It was useless. The girl was obviously faster and healthier. Hyesung was old already, err, if you think 35 is young then, never mind. The girl is their fan, or maybe was.

                Eric pulled Hyesung’s hand. Hyesung turned and tried to pull his hand. “Yah! Look! What have you done?! The girl is heartbroken!” Hyesung’s eyes were on the girl running until she was out of his sight. Hyesung sighed.

                “She would also be heartbroken if we kiss any other girls.” Eric replied calmly. His hands were still holding Hyesung’s tightly. Luckily there were no one on the street to see their little drama. “It’s better when we kiss.”

                “She’s still young! After all, she came from far! Just to see us! Now she’s heartbroken!” Hyesung remembered that girl when she asked for Shinhwa’s signature at Shinhwa’s fan meeting. She was sweating and said she ran all the way from the airport.

                Hyesung asked her where did she came from using English. He could see that she is not a Korean. She breathed heavily, trying to smile, “I’m from far-far away!” She panted heavily and smiled brightly at Shinhwa members. The girl was probably still in high-school.

                Hyesung was really happy. Shinhwa is successful and fans in Korean and other countries increase every day. They won many awards and other idols respect them. Who would’ve thought Shinhwa would be like this?

                Hyesung was only playing around when he joined them. He thought it would be fun to sing for some pocket money. He has many fans. He gained friends. Junjin, Minwoo, Andy and Dongwan. Not to forget, he found his lover. Eric.

                The fan meeting ended successfully. Eric pushed Hyesung into a room and kissed him. Hyesung was so happy so he didn’t mind. They kissed passionately but never intended to cross the line. They only stopped when they heard a small shriek.

Hyesung regretted letting Eric kissed him just now. Why did he had to kiss me? Okay, so maybe it’s okay because Eric kissed him in a private room. And the girl happened to barge in. Hyesung eyed Eric furiously. It wasn’t the girl’s fault.

Then it’s my fault. Hyesung sighed, trying to hold back from venting his anger on Eric. Hyesung didn’t want to shatter the girl’s dream. Who knows, maybe the girl will hate guys after this. Little did he knew, what’s going on the girl’s mind is unexpected.

 

                I ran away.     True. I don’t want to disturb them.

                I witnessed something that I shouldn’t see.      They’re adults. I’m a kid.

                I regret it.      I regret I let out a shriek. They noticed me.

                I know I should be disgusted by now but why are these tears keep flowing?          Are these tears  of happiness and joy? And why am I grinning?

                I heard a voice calling out for me.      It’s Hyesung oppa’s.

                I didn’t turn back.     I’m too shy to apologize.

                I can’t. I wouldn’t.    I’ll just let them continue whatever they’re doing.

                I’m too surprised.      I can’t wait to tell the other Shinhwa Changjos! They must be happy!

 

                Eric pulled Hyesung for a kiss. Hyesung responded with a kick on the man’s shin. Eric yelped in pain. “Ouch, ouch! Hyesungi! Why did you have to kick me when you can kiss me?”

                “Yah, Mun Junghyuk!” Hyesung grabbed the man’s collar. He stared Eric with his frowning face and kissed Eric. Eric was puzzled. “You have to treat me an ice-cream. I’m in a bad mood right now.” Hyesung left Eric there. Eric was really really puzzled.

                A few minutes later, he heard Hyesung calling out for him. He hopped in joy and smiled happily. “Wait for me! Honey!!!!!” He ran towards Hyesung and jumped onto the latter. Hyesung hit him lightly on the head.

                Eric looked around before whispering to Hyesung. “I love you.” Hyesung blushed and pushed Eric away.

                The girl was hiding and grinning. She saw them.