The Embarrassing Moment

Love That Will Live Forever

 

 

 
“OMO! I'm late. Aishhh. This is because appa and umma didn't wake me up.” Suzy yelled with bread in . She didn't have time to eat her breakfast at home. She didn't even had time to tie her hair. She ran to the stairs. “Aishh, why my class had to be on 3rd floor, and why did I have to bring so much book today?!” she thought frustratedly. “I hope Mr Kim haven't arrived at the class” Suzy thought. She was afraid that Mr Kim gave her punishment for being late. 
 
At last she arrived on the 3rd floor.  “huh- huh- huh-” She panted the she continued to run. But suddenly she bumped into someone and cause every books that she brought dropped and her landed on the hard floor. “Ouch my ” Suzy thought.
 
She didn't care about the pain and quickly stood up and grabbed her books. “Mianhaeyo. Mianhaeyo. Mianhaeyo.” she bowed and apologized at the one who she just bumped without looking who it was. She then quickly ran to her class. 
 
Suzy widened her eyes in surprise. Mr Kim haven't came in the class yet. She sighed in relief. “Yah Suzy you're late again” Krystal said with her arms crossed.
 
“Mianhae. My parents didn't wake me up and I forgot to set my alarm” Suzy replied her.
 
Krystal just sighed. “You're so lucky today because Mr Kim late to come to the class”
 
“Why?” Suzy asked. “Its so rare to know Mr Kim coming late.” Suzy thought.
 
“I heard Mr Kim and the other teachers have a meeting with the principal”
 
“Meeting? What meeting?!” Sulli came out of nowhere and startled both of them. “Tell me. Tell me I want to know.”
 
“The meeting is about the principal's son”
 
“Huh?” Suzy said in confused. “I didn't understand at all” 
 
Krystal wanted to said something but then she had to stop because Mr Kim came to the class.
 
They went to their seat and focused to what Mr Kim said.
 
“Class we're going to have 7 new students” Mr Kim said.
 
The 7 students came inside. Many of the girls started to squealed. 
 
Suzy's POV
 
I went back to my seat and I didn't bother about the new students. I just wanted to take out my notes. “where's my maths notes book?” I mumbled. Don't tell me I forgot to bring it. Andwaeeee Mr Kim is going to kill me for sure. 
 
“SUZY!” Mr Kim yelled. I quickly stand up. “Mianhae Mr Kim I will not do it again I promise. I will bring the notes next time. Please forgive me”
 
All my classmates started to laugh at me. “What? Did I do something wrong?” I looked at them and then to Mr Kim.
 
“What are you talking about Suzy?” Mr Kim said. I just looked down to the table. 
 
 
“Never mind, just sit down” He said.
 
 I slowly sat down still looking at the table. “Omona this is embarrassing. Aigo Suzy how you be so stupid? Why did you stand up?” I thought to myself. I could tell that Krystal and Sulli are also embarrassed by my sudden action because I could hear them mumbling “Why did you stand?” “Aigo Sujie-ahh”
 
“Chan Hee you will sit next to Suzy. Then one who just stand up.” Mr Kim stated. I didn't dare to look at him and maybe he's secretly laughing at me right now. OTTOKAE!! I covered my face with both of my hands.