Fuma kun, thank you ! - Shori

A Shattered Heart

Shori’s Point Of View

After my identity revealed in my school, it took me a week to stop the chaos and my fans now understood and keep my privacy untouched. They still come around me but not as bad as that day when they got to know Sato Taki is in their school. I feel relieved that keep a little distant from me but that doesn’t end. I feel so lonely…

“Shori, are you joining us for karaoke after school?” One of my friend asked. I thought of staying in school for a few hours before heading to Johnny’s.

“Sorry, I couldn’t. I have to study a few topics I have missed.” I said. They took out a few books and borrowed me the past notes. They bid goodbyes and I left alone in the classroom. Maybe it is better to study in library.

I walked to the library and some of the girls waved at me. I nodded my head and smiled as a reply. I was about to take my shoes off but then Kento-kun sent me a message.

    Need you immediately… A slight change in our schedules.

I went to Johnny with my school uniforms since everybody knows which school I’m attending. A slightly burden is solved. No more disguise to or back from school. I was walking along the hallway and suddenly my eyes met Haru san.

I bowed 90 degree and was hoping that he would walk away, leaving me behind or just leave without saying anything is fine too. But he just stood in front of me.

“I hope you keep my words properly with you. Don’t expect me to do more what I have done. I had enough making her hurt for the past three years. It is a long time. I just don’t want her to get involved in this showbiz.” He said and took his steps away. This isn’t fair for me. Neither for Risa. It’s his own fault the siblings had problem relationship. It’s not fair.

“It is your fault for hurting her, Haru senpai (senior). I don’t give any deal about what is having in your family. We promised each other not to use family matters in our relationship. I believed in her words. She will keep her promise no matter what.” I finally let it out. Trying to keep vulgar words deep inside me. Because he is my senior. My respect for him is still there.. I’m hurt…

“My relationship? So you just admit that you have a relationship with Risa? She said she doesn’t have any.” He turned around; disbelieved.

“What is the matter if I say relationship? Senpai was thinking that I might be her boyfriend? That’s the reason you are taking her away from me?”

“To be honest…” He stops. Haru san walked to me again. His eyes is burning in rage. “That’s what I’m trying to avoid. I don’t like you to cling around her. She is hurt enough because of me. And you are an idol. How will you protect her if you can’t handle your own commotion.” He starred right into my eyes. I have to stay strong. Don’t avoid, Shori. Don’t ever let your guards down, Sato Shori.

“My own commotion?”

“Yes. Your own commotion. If you didn’t let my sister involved anything related to you, I won’t go that far. It is hurt for me too to let my own sister staying hundred kilometers away from me because I don’t like you. I don’t like you to be someone that my sister knows.” He said. Why Haru san hates me so much?

“Why senpai? I didn’t do anything wrong to her. I just want to be her friend.”

“A friend? You gave a peck on her cheeks and is that call a friend? I know you have feelings for Risa and I just wished she doesn’t have too.” He said. What? Is that true? Risa likes me too?

“It was only our friendship tag. I don’t find any serious for giving her a kiss on the cheek.” I lied. It’s a serious matter for me. I was out of control that time.

“That is the thing I hate the most. I don’t want her to get stained. From anybody!” His voice rose; causing the other y Zone members ran out of the room and watched us.

“Please senpai, please bring her back. I love how the way it used to be. We are just friends. Please don’t torture me like this, senpai..” I knelt in front of him.

“Stand up Taki. I don’t take back my words. No is a no for me. I want you to stop calling her. If I found out that she is still in contact with you, you might not see her any more. Forever.”

“Why do you hate me so much? What have I done wrong to you, senpai?” Control your anger, Shori. Control your tears. You are a man. A true man doesn’t cry. I looked up with both my knees, kneeling on the floor.

“Because I loved her for God sake! I don’t want her to do anything related to my job! That’s why I kept her away in Miyazaki and uploaded the photos in her account so that you would hate her for betraying your little promise!”

I gasped. Both of us fall into a silence. I couldn’t believe what I just heard. I heard the other y Zone members gasped behind me. I stared down and avoid from letting Haru senpai to see my swollen eyes. My fists dropped on the floor, supporting my weight.

“How could you do this to her, senpai?” I can’t control anymore. My tears rolled down my cheeks. A hot stream of anger is boiling in my veins. Risa would hate me now for blaming her.

“Forget it Taki. I’ve done with this business.” He left the hall. Marius ran to me and helped me stand.

“Are you alright?” He asked. I turned around, facing the wall and wipe my tears away. What a shame Shori… You just ruin your manly image.

“I can’t believe Haru san would do that.” Fuma kun said. “Let us just keep the secret that we are still in touch with Risa.”

I didn’t say anything. I couldn’t. I want to see Risa as soon as possible. Kento kun told me that I have a little bit change in my schedule this week since the schedules for next week has moved on and cramped into this week. So I have plenty of times for myself so far.

I sat silently on the couch and Fuma kun approached me. “Can you lend me your cellphone?” He asked. I turned to him and without thinking twice, I gave mine. He punched something in my cellphone and threw it back on my lap. Fuma kun stood from his seat and walked out of the room, leaving me alone for myself.

“You might need them if you want to release your stress.” He said and left. I looked down and it was a phone number and an address. Fuma kun gave me Risa’s address! How did he managed to get these? Marius tried before but Risa didn’t want to tell. Fuma kun you are the best!