A message from Master Vergent???

The Blood On A Vampire's Fangs

You are talking with your friend Hyuna when... 

"You have received a message" a female voice said.

"Yahhh!!!" You yell surprised by the noised.

"What's wrong!" Hyuna asked concerned.

"Got a virtual message" you replied.              

"This is a must answer tttyl?" And with that said you dashed off. 

your pov

"Message search Master Vergent"

"Hi"

"What is is it?"

"I can't say it's a private mission come to my office."

As I walked a thought kept ringing in my head,"What does Master want with me? I suddenly felt a butterflies in my stomach. "What are you worrying about? You never are afraid. I finally reached Master's office.

 "Please have a seat"

"I rather stand"

"Might want to sit down for this."

"What's the problem Master?" I asked curiously. 

"We have spotted a vampire in the staff."

"That can't be the slayers and the vampires have been at peace for years."

"That's what we thought but it seems they are trying to take young vampires and prepare them for an invasion but they haven't yet and-

I quickly cut him off saying"and you need me to wipe them out."

"You catch on quickly dreary"

"Why me?"

"Cause you are yhe only one who can wield this"

He pulled out a death scythe and he handed it to me.It was red as blood and black as night.

"Thank you."

"I want you to try using it in our test room"

"Ok" I approached the test room readied my new scythe and with a wave of my weapon the dummies attacked.I charged at the dummies swiping each one as one came at me from above I doged its attacks and my scythe turend into a gun I shot the fummy down and did a ending pose.

"Looks like your a natural."

"Thanks"

"Now that you know how to use the weapon i'll tell you the plan."

"You'll be dressed as a Vampire with a spell and attend Bloody Fangs High. Don't worry, I've already taken care of your registration an such. They're expecting a new student by the name of bloody Mary."

"What if they want me to drink blood?" I asked scaredly. 

"Any blood will be turned into to a verey thick substance Editable of course."

I as he finished talking a portal appeared in front of me.

"I once I walk into this portal i'll be a vampire?"

"Yes good luck my child"

"Bye!"

I entered the portal and arrived at my dorm room seeing my roomate she was so nice for a vampire.

"You must be my roomate." she said.

"yes i am my name is sapphi..." as I was about to say sapphire. I realized that they may know who I am so I continued and said "bloodymary"

"What a delicious name my name is kyrstal welcome to bloody fangs high!"

-sigh- this is going to be a long mission I mummered to myself.