hope

Miracle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

-----기적을-----

 

 

          A low growls and sniffing sound could be heard around that medium large apartment. The sound getting louder as the time passed. “Damn you…” Kyuhyun curses louder as his tears started to fall slowly. “Fuc…” He immediately seals his foul mouth, remembering that there’s a 'child' in the house. He tried to wipe his runny nose with his forearm, in hoping to decrease the burning sensation that his eyes suffering from. “ these onions…” And the curses still naturally came out in between sniffing and teary eyes, as the warning he remembered earlier already fly out through the window, clearly having a rough time there. “Why the hell I’m playing with these damn things so early? It’s ing 7 am!” he’s adding the cursed more and more. His insanity already long vanished after the torture. His hands works even faster, peeling and slicing the onions. “I will never do this ing thing ever again!” He groans more as he slices the last pieces of the onions.

Kyuhyun then walked expertly across the counter towards the sink; to wash his hands and then lets the water seeped through his stingy eyes. The cold water somehow provided temporary relief to his eyes. Feeling much better, he then turned back to look on the counter top. Looking at the onions he had works on just now, he sighed, dissatisfied with how it look. His culinary skills didn’t improve much although he had been practicing his cooking skills everyday for almost 8 months already. Kyuhyun’s immediately shaking his head before the reminiscence of his old memories get even deeper. Taking the onions and all other ingredients for making the onion soup that he had prepared earlier to the stove and puts it into the pot one by one based on the step that he vaguely remember after reading an old cooking journal. He better finish making the soup quick before….

“Kyuhyun!” Okay, before that high-pitched voice strike.

He sighed. Too late… the voice is getting nearer and nearer already. “Kyuhyun…” one petite figure appears at the doorway. “Are you done yet?” He said while yawning and one hand is brushing his sleepy eyes. “I’m hungry!” the same hand now is rubbing his belly. Dragging his big plush toy, he went to sit on the chair at the kitchen counter, facing Kyuhyun’s back.

“5 minutes and then you can eat it.” Kyuhyun continued stirring the soup.

That boy… erk… man, pouted after heard Kyuhyun’s disappointing answer. “5 minutes? So long! Why?” he starts to whine annoyingly, according to Kyuhyun’s ears.

“Why don’t you go and sleep first? I will call you when it’s done, okay…” Kyuhyun impatiently said while scoops little bit of the soup to taste, whether it is edible or not. Afterall he still didn’t trust his own skill, so how can he feed someone’s child with it. A wide-satisfy grin then appeared once the liquid touched his lips, very positive with his masterpiece now.

“Don’t want…. I wanna eat… now!” the voice shriek again and his pout is getting longer every seconds that passed.

“Okay, it’s done!” Kyuhyun immediately claimed as he turns off the stove so that his ears don’t hear another torture anymore.

“Really!!” His eyes glister at Kyuhyun’s words. “Yay… let’s eat now… let’s eat now…” he cheers while bouncing on the chair and clapping his hands, excited growth in his mind and body. And automatically one wide smiles bloom on Kyuhyun’s face after seeing his excitement over the mere food. Placing the pot in front the other, Kyuhyun proceed to take other utensils needed. While waiting for Kyuhyun, the other taking his time to sniff over the hot soup and then suddenly moan in delight. “It’s smell sooooo goooddd…” he squeals. “Faster… faster….”

“Okay… okay….” Kyuhyun quickly put some of the soup into the bowl and is about to put the bowl in front him when he suddenly stop halfway. The other man looked at him confusedly because of the sudden action. He frowned while Kyuhyun observes him intently. He pouts and glances annoyingly at Kyuhyun when he didn’t get the food yet. “Have you washed up already?” Kyuhyun inquired. The other suddenly grins and shakes his head innocently. “Didn’t I tell you to wash up first before eating?”

He continued grinning while nodding. “I’m still sleepy… I sleep again after I woke you up… I wanna wash up first but I forgot…” he explained earnestly. The grin never fades from his bright face. “And it is so cold… can I skip this time….” While hugging his flush giraffe tightly and lifting his index finger up in front his face, he looks at Kyuhyun with his sparkling, puppy eyes.

“No! You cannot! It’s not good!” his pout longer when his tactic didn’t work out. “Come on, let’s wash you up first!” Kyuhyun offered his hand to him.

“Kyuhyun is meanie!” He mumbled loudly with the intention that Kyuhyun will hear him. “Me hate KyuKyu-ajeossi!” He said the nickname out loud, knowing that it will annoy Kyuhyun so much (one thing that he learned after living with him for quite long time; is Kyuhyun hate to be called like that by him) and then stuck out his tongue towards Kyuhyun, but nonetheless he still takes Kyuhyun’s hand and jump off the chair. Kyuhyun just smile, then tighten the grip of his hand over that slightly small hand and dragged him into the bathroom. 

Over 5 months already, and he had completely adapted with that small but slightly older man’s behavior. Kyuhyun leaned against the closed door; shutting his eyes as a thin smile appeared.

“Meanie KyuKyu-ajeossi! I’m done!” that soothing, sweet voice with high pitched volume then called from the bathroom; staggering Kyuhyun again from his reminiscence. Memories that bring happiness.

“Come out now.” Kyuhyun said and waiting outside, but the other still didn’t appear from behind the closed door. “Ryeowook!?!” He called worriedly, and opens the door instantly when there’s no respond heard. His worried face changed to relief one, once he saw the other man is giggling while playing with the bubble foam at his hands despite of his refusal earlier. “I told you to just brush your teeth and wash your face; not playing with the shower foam.” Kyuhyun spoke calmly while leaning his side to the door frame, with arms folded across his broad chest.

Ryeowook immediately turns to him and smiles. “Look… it’s so cool…” He said in awed, blowing slowly through the small hole between his fingers, forming a bubble. Letting him playing for a while, Kyuhyun simply watching him with amused smirk on his face. That small man might be different now but he’s still the same.

 

 

 

------빠삐용------

 

 

 

“Mom….” Ryeowook utter the first word after opened his eyes, searching for the said person. “Mom….” He’s sounds more wistful as he can’t found her nowhere in that white-foreign room. Only there are two men standing right beside him, watching him with some kind of sorrowful expression. Tears began to form at the corner of his eyes. He was so scared right now, and he needs his mom to sooth him.

“Ryeowook, did you feel hurt somewhere?” one of them asked him concern.

“No! Where… where’s my mom?” He then regretted immediately for shaking his head, when there was a steady sharp pounding in his head.

“Ryeowook, calm down…” The other man that sits beside him said. He looked over to meet a pair of worried eyes, asking the same question again. “Don’t worry, you’re alright. Your mom will be here soon.” That man said more, squeezing Ryeowook’s hand possessively and wiping his tears away. Ryeowook looked at their locked hands, then back up at his eyes again, feeling even more confused with that man’s behavior towards him.

“Really?” He asked again, somehow still doubtful.

“Yeah!!” That man nods, give him a thin smile.

“Okay….” He said slowly, unconsciously trying to release his hand from that man’s tight grip.

“Hey, Kyuhyun…. Let me get the doctor first!” The other one said, patting on that Kyuhyun man’s shoulder.

 “Okay, thanks Sungmin-hyung.” Ryeowook looked at the man that walked out from the room, and then once again his eyes landed on that man beside him.

“But… a-ajeossi… who… who are you?” Ryeowook didn’t miss the hurtful looked beside those dark orbs, once he finished uttered the question. But he just too confused to understand it.

“I’m….” that man said; his voice suddenly turned hoarse. Then con

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter