Chapter 1

Invincible

 

Club

 


"Congratulations!" Cheers and round of applause can be heard and blasting sounds of music all over the background as Chaerin and her friends celebrated post College graduation party and at the same time her return to Seoul.


"so Chae, now that your finaly home are you going round town and snatch some nice y booty?" Jiyong said as they sit in circle in the vip club.

 

"you never change oppa. but yeah perhaps i will look for some hot girls 'round town while i'm on break before i work for my dads company" she said and take a sip of her drink.


"I wonder when will you change? You two are both womanizer and that's getting old" Top butted in while shaking his head.


"you're saying that because Bom already tame you, but hey! your the same thing like us before you know" Jiyong scowling at his friend.


"well you can't blame me, I fell in-love HARD" Top said proudly earning ooohhs and eewe from their friends.


"anyway? I'm really curious about her, when will you intorduce her to me oppa?" Chaerin ask. 


"You will meet her tonight Chae don't worry, I ask her to come after her recording" he said as he look at his phone looking for a message.


"recording?" 


"She's one of the singer in Yg company you haven't heard about her before?" Seung-ri ask Chaerin as he let go of the girl his kissing the whole time.


"none that I know of" she shrug.


"Yg is grooming her and she will debut probably next month, but before that she's actually studying in Berkley and will be the heires of their campany, but music call for her.

 

"wow! Big time" She said smiling.


Well all of them came from Influential and rich family in Korea, her friends consist of BigBang Jiyong, Top, Seung-ri, Daesung and Youngbae, they are solo act but like to call their group as BigBang, aside from the fact that they make music together and girls are all over them. 


Top is her cousin they grow up together that's why she's close with his friend. And he knows so well that they never stick to one girl for a night that's why she's so surprise to find out that his cousin is now out of the market and it's new to her.


She's also the same, she love girls and girls love her, but she never do relationship coz she don't believe in love and because she never find anyone that will make her heart beat like crazy.


"Zupp guys! miss me?" Taeyon chirp with a new girl that they never scene before."zupp Chae? ready to turn this town upside down" she wink after she sit beside her.

 

"crazy unnie, and who is she?" She whisper pointing sideways to the girl that she bring.


"hot babe for the night" Taeyon wink.

 

"It's just so you" she said and they cheers.

 

Kim Taeyon one of her byuntae friend together with Jessica Jung her best bodies and childhood friend also Heiress to Kim empire.

 

Yg Building

 

"please come with me for tonight please? let's meet my Tabi and his friend" Bom whinn at her sister over the phone.


"unnie I can't i'm busy, maybe some other time but not tonight"


"Arghh! you always make an excuse. You don't love me anymore don't you?!" she yelled at her sister.


Dara smile and shook her head over her sisters crazy antics "i love you Bommie..but  I'm busy at the moment I promise tomorrow I'll be home and we can have some bonding time, and i have a surprise for you" she said in her sweet tone that she knows her sister won't abble to resist.


"really?" her tone change into and excited one.


Dara laugh she really know her sister can be easily distracted "yes i promise, but for now i need to go and be carefull on your way to the club i love you"


"yeah, i will and you too be careful on driving call me when your at the Hotel okay? i love you and don't forget my surprise" Bom said


"yeah..bye" and she ended the call.


Dara is Bom youngest sister. Unlike her sister whose in the spotlight, Dara choose to be hidden from the camera.Though some people from the bussines world known about her, still not alot of them will recognize her as she walk down the street. Her sister Bom who graduated in Berkley two years ahead of her while she's been taking up her Masteral Degree in Harvard. She took up Bussines Administration and Accountancy. She love to study and she's a certified bookworm, she's a home body and she don't like to go out alot though spending most of her life in western country no one will ever believe her that she's still a in many ways, at her age now..being 27 she need to be looking for a boyfriend rather than dating her book all the time.


She's staying at their families Hotel right now in Busan as she attend some board meetings representing her father who have a meeting in Europe at the moment.


After finishing all her work she drive her way back to their Hotel as she wash up and eat her light dinner then resume at her work again but before that she open her facebook and e-mails look.


She smile when she saw that she have an e-mail from her friend Tiffany what makes her more excited is that she'll be staying here in Korea too. she reply to her message and tell her that she can't wait to see her again and have some bonding time with her friend.


she close her laptop and about to lie down when she heard her phone ring. It's her sister.

 

"hey unnie?" she greeted her and she know that she's at the bar now judging by the sound of her background.


"You're in the Hotel now?" she ask worried.


"yes unnie, i'm about to sleep now, I'm so tired" Dara whinn.


"haha i know right, next time i'll ask dad to give you a break, geeze your killing yourself baby sis" Bom tease.


"har har funny unnie, perhaps it's the best if i take a vacation then you'll be the one to take over of the campany while i'am away right?" she fire back.


'hul! no way! i'd rather sleep the whole day than lock myself in four walls"


"haha i know that's what your going to say i know you to well unnie." "oppa with you?" she ask.


"yeah his here wanna say hello?"


"sure unnie"

 

"hey Dee, how are you doing?" Top said smiling while talking to Dara.


"doing great as always oppa and i'm pretty sure your handsome as always that's why my sister don't want you to be out of her sight" Dara tease making Top laugh outloud.


While Top still talking to the phone Chaerin keep on glancing at Bom, when she came and Top introduce her, she understood now why her oppa suddenly change from womanizer to one woman man. She admit Bom is a keeper not to mention she also came from a well known family. And the way he talk to Bom's sister she can tell that his oppa is close to her. Now she wonder if Bom unnies sister is as pretty like her.


"She's still in Busan babe? she doesn't know how to rest" Top said handing the phone to Bom.


"yeah you know her she's crazy over her books, she rather stay home reading than partying" Bom smiling.


"she's still studying?" Chaerin butted in suddenly curious about Bom's sister.

 

"no Chae, she graduated last month from her masteral and now she's working for dad." Bom answered smiling at Chaerin.

 

"wow, she's good, working after graduation and don't even take a break. Me and Chae practically beg for our parents to give us some time" Taeyon cutting Chaerin.


"it's  only the four of them since their friends are on the dance floor and Taeyons date zonk on the couch.


"she's always like that, she's a home body" Top answered for Bom.


"Boring perhaps, she don't know how to have fun" Chaerin say outloud earning a glare from Top and blank stare from Bom."no offense unnie, it's just that i never heard any girls who love to stay at home rather than reading books the whole day" Chaerin defended her self.


"it's okay Chae, but now you mention it, i can't wait to introduce you to my sister" Bom chirp some evil plan on her mind.


"I think it's not a good idea babe" Top said contradicting his girlfriend. Having Bom in his life for a long time making him understand every smile and gesture of her girlfriend.

 

"why is that?" Bom ask having the same question like Chaerin and Taeyon.


"Chaerin is a play girl" Simple but full of meaning.


Bom glance at Chaerin and survying her from head to toe making the latter uncomfortable for the first time. Not to mention she don't know why but she felt hurt saying that she's a womanizer though she know it's true.


"I think they compliment each other" Bom whisper to Top smiling.


"you sure about that babe?" Top ask unsure.


"abosolutely" Bom smirking. Time for my baby sister to experience some thrill in her life. Bom thought feeling happy with her idea.


While Chaerin feeling iritated at the same time dying to know what kind of sister Bom unnie have.

 

 

 

OOOookay here come's first chapter guys. Thank you for the support :)

 

Been busy lately on the wedding so i don't have time to update ;)

 

Here's for my baby Chaera_Itsumademo..looking hot on that special day iloveyou mwuah